Page 397 of 669 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 10025
  1. #5941
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    damn straight! I only started playing the game when I saw all the Spideys in it.

    They need to put in Spider-Prime next.
    I'd give Spider-Priime a 0.001% chance of ever making it into the game.
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

  2. #5942
    Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Just want to thank Gazillion for making a great game with a lot of fan service. It is a great game considering it is made for kids but is still a blast to play for older members as well. Yes the random removing of heroes from the shop and decreasing of gold is bad but we do give them a lot of unfounded grief sometimes. On a side note how is the Marvel Heroes game? I don't have a PC so I can't qualify for beta, and was just wondering if it is just as cool a game?
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

  3. #5943
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post
    I could be wrong... But I don't think we'll be seeing Prime in this game... And if we do, it'll probably be in his original costume.
    But there is always Iron Spider, New Armoured Spidey, Stealth Spidey, Sinister Six suit Spidey etc etc :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    I'd give Spider-Priime a 0.001% chance of ever making it into the game.
    awwwwwwwww :(

  4. #5944
    Fighting Raven suedehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On the floor of the night before
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post
    I could be wrong... But I don't think we'll be seeing Prime in this game... And if we do, it'll probably be in his original costume.
    But there is always Iron Spider, New Armoured Spidey, Stealth Spidey, Sinister Six suit Spidey etc etc :)
    Pretty sure we'll be getting a whole new batch of clones/alternates with Marvel Now launching. Indestructible Hulk's already released and and I'd guess we get Superior Spiderman sooner or later.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

  5. #5945
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    I personally was hoping for Future foundation FF costumes, but we will probably get Marvel Now versions instead.

  6. #5946
    Junior Member Thennary Nak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sniper Island
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Pretty sure we'll be getting a whole new batch of clones/alternates with Marvel Now launching. Indestructible Hulk's already released and and I'd guess we get Superior Spiderman sooner or later.
    But Superior Spider-man has different powers than current Spidey so it would not make sense to make him a clone. Or at least not without tweaking him a little at least.

    Though I do agree that we are bound to get more clones with the Marvel Now heroes, though at least it will be with new characters (Havok) and new versions of characters (Rogue).
    Comic fan and hopeful author.

  7. #5947
    SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thennary Nak View Post
    But Superior Spider-man has different powers than current Spidey so it would not make sense to make him a clone. Or at least not without tweaking him a little at least.

    Though I do agree that we are bound to get more clones with the Marvel Now heroes, though at least it will be with new characters (Havok) and new versions of characters (Rogue).
    Superior Spidey could easily (based on what we know) be a clone of 2099 Spidey.
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

  8. #5948
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Finally got to try the new modok level, non crisis, and it was pretty fun. Now, I just have to play the crisis level and see how hard it is.

  9. #5949
    Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    lol at ben at over thinking on my quote.

    But, yes, Planetarygirl got what I was getting at. While I did have enough to get them all, I'm now left at 90 gold :P
    Maybe it's just because you said something along the lines of "finally, membership is worthwhile" when Indestructible Hulk came around, which was backhanded whining. So my first impression of you was that you were a whiner, and so I assumed that something that could be whining was in fact, whining. Either way, the general criticism of the whole crew still stands.

    As for Spider-Prime being in the game, well, Joe Quesada and several other higher-ups at Marvel have said they won't be using any Malibu Comics characters in the foreseeable future. They've said that it has to do with the way the initial contract regarding the sale was written, but they've not given out any information, possibly due to legal restrictions. The most common speculation is that they'd have to pay too much to the original creators of Malibu's Ultraverse to make it cost-efficient, especially given the low demand for an Ultraverse comeback. That would almost certainly extend to video games. So, I'd expect Spider-Prime's chances of being made as a game character to be at 0.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

  10. #5950
    Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    I found a video of us, Ben. :) j/k



    But, how can you get an impression from the internet? That shows like 5% of what I am like. For all you know, I could be George Clooney.... hopefully that throws them off my trail.

  11. #5951
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post


    The CBR SHSO Council presents a new writing contest! <wait for applause>

    Here are the rules:

    1. All entries will be a SHSO hero-based haiku in the traditional 3 line format (5 syllables in first line, 7 syllables in second line, 5 syllables in third line).
    2. All entries must be submitted by December 22nd 12:PM CST.
    3. All entries must be in English.
    4. All entries must NOT contain profanity (let's keep it PG or less, you filthy animals).
    5. All contestants may submit TWO entries.
    6. Your mom can help. (if your mom is hot, please submit a picture).
    7. All entries must be posted on this forum.

    Winner gets a 500 gold card code!

    Good luck to all!
    Bumping this again
    Still no pictures of your moms
    This haiku is awesome
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 11-26-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  12. #5952
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Game night this Saturday!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	104838
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  13. #5953
    New Member Mysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Hey Guys!

    My name is Angela and I am the new Community Coordinator for SHSO! I am so excited to start working with the community and hope that I can help make your game experience really enjoyable. Feel free to hit me up with questions and feedback or if you want to play Squad let me know! Some of you already know my Squad name Irrelevant Earthen Sparrow. I also will be taking on Hero Maven's Facebook page, so feel free to contact me there as well.

    Talk to you soon!

    Angela

  14. #5954
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria View Post
    Hey Guys!

    My name is Angela and I am the new Community Coordinator for SHSO! I am so excited to start working with the community and hope that I can help make your game experience really enjoyable. Feel free to hit me up with questions and feedback or if you want to play Squad let me know! Some of you already know my Squad name Irrelevant Earthen Sparrow. I also will be taking on Hero Maven's Facebook page, so feel free to contact me there as well.

    Talk to you soon!

    Angela
    Always a pleasure to have the SHSO staff interact with the game community. I'm glad things are looking brighter for the game. Hope your stay here is pleasant.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  15. #5955
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    Maybe it's just because you said something along the lines of "finally, membership is worthwhile" when Indestructible Hulk came around, which was backhanded whining. So my first impression of you was that you were a whiner, and so I assumed that something that could be whining was in fact, whining. Either way, the general criticism of the whole crew still stands.
    The game developers don't need you to defend them. We're the customer base. Our money keeps the game going. It's their job to put together a satisfying product. The fact of the matter is that Gazillion has done a terrible job at communicating with the fanbase. They have routinely gone long stretches without adding content. They've padded a lot of the new heroes with re-used moves and emotes of from older heroes. They reduced the gold on the wheel without warning. Most importantly to me, they've completely abandoned the card game and refuse to even acknowledge questions about it. After a year of membership and a ton of gold purchases, I've let my agent status lapse. If the game developers don't want to hear my complaints, then they don't have to read them. But I never have to open my wallet up for them again either.
    SN: Wombat Janitor

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •