Page 396 of 669 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 10025

does anyone know who's voice is Tigra? it sounds like Rachel Luttrell to me
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

The CBR SHSO Council presents a new writing contest! <wait for applause>

Here are the rules:

1. All entries will be a SHSO hero-based haiku in the traditional 3 line format (5 syllables in first line, 7 syllables in second line, 5 syllables in third line).
    2. All entries must be submitted by December 22nd 12:PM CST.
    3. All entries must be in English.
    4. All entries must NOT contain profanity (let's keep it PG or less, you filthy animals).
    5. All contestants may submit TWO entries.
    6. Your mom can help. (if your mom is hot, please submit a picture).
    7. All entries must be posted on this forum.

Winner gets a 500 gold card code!

Good luck to all!
    1st entry:
    There once was a man
    He was not nice, though still cool
    You call him, Deadpool

2nd entry:
    I know a spider
    Who's name is Peter Parker
    On a web, he flies
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

I haven't played with Mr. Fantastic in a while, Do they change his HU range? He hits everyone on screen for 50.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1707] / Lance Mariner[956]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Red Mindless One

Way off topic, but it made me wince:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cbr.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	104796

anyone else want a side of "Cord Blood Registry" with their SHSO?
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    too bad that the sale wasn't like 300 gold each instead.
    OK, I have to address this. We, the fans, have been exceptionally whiny, and this is an excellent example of this. In the short time I've been on here, I've seen people whining about the fact that they have all this gold and nothing to spend it on, then whining when the heroes' prices go up. Then we whine when the amount of gold on the wheel goes down (which I do think they should have warned us about but otherwise, meh) which was another attempt to address the game economy issue. Then, I saw people whining about not getting new characters, and when new ones emerged, they were all clones and we whined again. Then when we got original new characters, we whined because they weren't clones we expected like Iron Spider, or because they weren't the original characters WE wanted. Now they put on a big sale where we save 120 gold (almost a day's wheel earnings for members, almost a month's gold earnings for non-members) each on several awesome characters and we complain because either a) we have those characters b) we don't like those characters or c) the sale isn't big or cheap enough.

You want to know why they don't address our complaints more often? I would guess that that's why. For every reasonable and well worded complaint we send them, there are a dozen petty and stupid complaints like this. After a while, you just start tuning out all complaints if most of them are just like this.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

did it all for the cookie Chamber Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Way off topic, but it made me wince:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cbr.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	104796

anyone else want a side of "Cord Blood Registry" with their SHSO?
    Heh. Well, at least the "CBR" connection makes sense here. Now if someone could just explain to me why I get the smaller Facebook version of that ad whenever I play M:AA...
    Marvel: Avengers Alliance Level 50 | (looking for allies!)
    SHSO Squad: Soothing Steel Rat | Level 339
    M:AA Wishlist: Chamber! Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Winter Soldier

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    OK, I have to address this. We, the fans, have been exceptionally whiny, and this is an excellent example of this. In the short time I've been on here, I've seen people whining about the fact that they have all this gold and nothing to spend it on, then whining when the heroes' prices go up. Then we whine when the amount of gold on the wheel goes down (which I do think they should have warned us about but otherwise, meh) which was another attempt to address the game economy issue. Then, I saw people whining about not getting new characters, and when new ones emerged, they were all clones and we whined again. Then when we got original new characters, we whined because they weren't clones we expected like Iron Spider, or because they weren't the original characters WE wanted. Now they put on a big sale where we save 120 gold (almost a day's wheel earnings for members, almost a month's gold earnings for non-members) each on several awesome characters and we complain because either a) we have those characters b) we don't like those characters or c) the sale isn't big or cheap enough.

You want to know why they don't address our complaints more often? I would guess that that's why. For every reasonable and well worded complaint we send them, there are a dozen petty and stupid complaints like this. After a while, you just start tuning out all complaints if most of them are just like this.
    Humans always complain. Always.

Also... Saying "it's too bad they weren't 300 gold" is not whining... It's saying "well dang.. They are about to be taken from the store... I wasn't prepared didn't stockpile... If only it was 300 I could do it..."
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post

Also... Saying "it's too bad they weren't 300 gold" is not whining... It's saying "well dang.. They are about to be taken from the store... I wasn't prepared didn't stockpile... If only it was 300 I could do it..."
    Agreed. People complain. Plus its the internet.

"You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time."

I voiced my opinion on this both here and on the facebook page. Overall I've been fairly pleased with things. I've only been around for a few months though. I see some stumbling moves with this new business model they are moving towards. Most of it is with lack of warning such as the reducing of the wheel. For the life of the game though and for trying to promote gold sales its not a bad concept. New content is coming and more is planned.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

lol at ben at over thinking on my quote.

But, yes, Planetarygirl got what I was getting at. While I did have enough to get them all, I'm now left at 90 gold :P

BANNED

I'm pretty sure they took these heroes because they are the least bought. I think all of them if not most have been on sale... Some more than once.

Maybe they are attempting to make them bought more often by having them up for limited times. Add a special value to them. You may not like the clones, but there is a reason there are so many... People buy em!
    Lame. I don't get why people go for clones so much.

Paying customers complain.

Free users whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Lame. I don't get why people go for clones so much.
    Because we like the costumes/character? I will always buy a Spidey first. Being such a huge Spider-Man fan I enjoy playing a version of him even if it's the same as the other one...
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Paying customers complain.

Free users whine.
    No, paying customers "provide critical feedback."
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Because we like the costumes/character? I will always buy a Spidey first. Being such a huge Spider-Man fan I enjoy playing a version of him even if it's the same as the other one...
    damn straight! I only started playing the game when I saw all the Spideys in it.

They need to put in Spider-Prime next.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    damn straight! I only started playing the game when I saw all the Spideys in it.

They need to put in Spider-Prime next.
    I could be wrong... But I don't think we'll be seeing Prime in this game... And if we do, it'll probably be in his original costume.
    But there is always Iron Spider, New Armoured Spidey, Stealth Spidey, Sinister Six suit Spidey etc etc :)