Page 394 of 669 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 10025
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I think Captain Marvel was released as a preview only for members for a few weeks prior to his general release - sort of an added benefit to memberships, he was not considered an agent. I think Nightcrawler was the same too if I remember correctly. But the fact that it was a limited time preview for members first was definitely clearly published at the time he went on sale, it wasn't like the situation with Iron Man suddenly no longer being an agent only hero.

After playing a few more missions and leveling him a little, I think Indestructible Hulk is the best hulk yet, he faster, all his combo moves hit multiple targets and a couple cause knockdowns, his HU is a little slow to execute but does great damage, P2 is a decent healing boost. Worth the gold spend for an agent hero IMHO.
    If you look at the "Shield Only" badge on Indestructible Hulk you will notice that it looks a little different... with a little emote added to it. Maybe that means that he will only be Shield only for a while?
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    If you look at the "Shield Only" badge on Indestructible Hulk you will notice that it looks a little different... with a little emote added to it. Maybe that means that he will only be Shield only for a while?
    That's just part of the I.Hulk costume... His little robot friend.
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Loving indestructible Hulk! Totally worth it, and the best Hulk yet (and that's saying something), imo. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkahka View Post
    Gambit and Moon Night can double jump now~
    Avengers Hawkeye too. :D
    Squad Name: Invisible Mad Badger
    Squad Level: 1500+
    Currently Maxing: Too many to list
    Signature Hero: Avengers Hawkeye

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Greetings Heroes! To make room for all the awesome new content we have planned for you, TWELVE of our Heroes are going to be going away from the store for a while next Wednesday, November 28th, 2012!

We're not sure when they'll be making a return, so act fast and recruit them for your Squad now for 20% OFF before they're gone!

The heroes that will be leaving the store are:

• American Dream
    • Captain America, Super Soldier
    • Classic Thor
    • Emma Frost
    • Gladiator Hulk
    • Luke Cage
    • Pure Elektra
    • Spider Girl
    • Spider Woman
    • Thor
    • Valkyrie
    • Wasp
    These are all amazing Heroes that you don't want to miss out on, so act quickly!

I actually bought most of these Heroes when they were on sale, but this is ridiculous.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

As I just posted over on the FB side of things, the key phrasing in all this is " going away from the store for a while". The characters aren't going away forever but it looks like we'll be looking at character having some sort of rotating availability now.

I'm mixed on my opinion about this. The new content needs to continue to come out at the rate its been coming the last couple weeks to warrant this. Having characters only available for a limited time frame however does promote gold sales and Agent subscriptions to get them before they disappear for months at a time again.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Heroes having rotating availability or only being offered for a limited time only doesn't bother me at all, it adds value to those heroes. And Gazillion has likely determined that those heroes rarely sell unless they are on special anyway so they are already on a rotation of sorts.

I think it would actually be cool to have a few heroes available only once a year tied to specific calendar events - it would be making the old new again every time. We could have certain Caps available only around July 4th, Werewolf etc for Halloween, Hulks for St Paddy's etc.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

"To make room for all the awesome new content we have planned for you"

I'm glad to hear there will be a lot of awesome new content soon, but I'm wondering if it's realy possible to run out of free space in the coding of this game and litteraly having to "make room"
    Last edited by Civodul; 11-23-2012 at 07:12 AM.
    SHSO Squad Name: Marshal Lemur Squire
    Squad Level: 885
    SHSO wishlist : Any Guardians of the Galaxy
    Signature Hero: What do you mean Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon aren't in this game?!

Quote Originally Posted by Civodul View Post

I'm glad to hear there will be a lot of awesome new content soon, but I'm wondering if it realy possible to run out of free space in the coding of this game and litteraly having to "make room"
    I'm worried about that line, too. It ruins the dream of a new zone. Anyone else feel they may remove them from the store but might make the the new "Challenge" heroes?
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Back to "K"

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Well there's the news. I'm interested to see where exactly they are heading with this, but I hope it makes them more money on the heroes than they would normally make and they use it to really give us awesome new content.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm worried about that line, too. It ruins the dream of a new zone. Anyone else feel they may remove them from the store but might make the the new "Challenge" heroes?
    I think it's unlikely, but I also thougt it was unlikely to remove existing characters from the game, make an agent-only hero cost gold and remove gold from the wheel. I don't think I can predict anything now
    SHSO Squad Name: Marshal Lemur Squire
    Squad Level: 885
    SHSO wishlist : Any Guardians of the Galaxy
    Signature Hero: What do you mean Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon aren't in this game?!

Anyone knows when is the result for the Haiku competition???

The CBR SHSO Council presents a new writing contest! <wait for applause>

Here are the rules:

1. All entries will be a SHSO hero-based haiku in the traditional 3 line format (5 syllables in first line, 7 syllables in second line, 5 syllables in third line).
    2. All entries must be submitted by December 22nd 12:PM CST.
    3. All entries must be in English.
    4. All entries must NOT contain profanity (let's keep it PG or less, you filthy animals).
    5. All contestants may submit TWO entries.
    6. Your mom can help. (if your mom is hot, please submit a picture).
    7. All entries must be posted on this forum.

Winner gets a 500 gold card code!

Good luck to all!
    A little bump for CenturionSpy's haiku contest.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Well, there it is... heros removed from the shop. Makes me wish I would have grabbed some of them this summer for 300 gold instead of some of the more popular ones who were also offered. But my squad is growing so slowly even with all of these characters removed from the shop, it will take me quite a while to get the rest of them.

I bet the Thors and Valkyrie come back around Thor movie time... in a year. Strange that they are pulling the "mainstream" Thors... is he getting a pretty substantial look change for Marvel NOW?

Old school Cap and American Dream would be good Fourth of July heroes... seems like all the America-based heroes might not be big sellers with Gazillion thinking more about its non-US customers.

Maybe when they re-release Luke Cage, they will also have Iron Fist!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Except there are only enough challenges confirmed to give us the last hero from the first batch of "challenge heroes". Do we really know they plan to go beyond that with the challenge concept?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+