Page 393 of 669 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 10025

Happy Thanks Giving Squaddies!!!

SHSO Name: Raven Hurricane
    Signature Hero: EOTE Spider-Man

Marvel Heroes Name: RavenHurricane
    Signature Hero: Storm

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops angel beast iceman View Post
    Also American Dream, Captain America SS, Classic Thor, Gladiator Hulk, Luke Cage, Emma Frost, Pure Electra, Spider Woman, Thor, Valkyrie, and Wasp are on sale for 480 gold.
    Wait, this isn't a normal sale. They have "limited edition" sign just like Werewolf and the flavor text " Get them before their gone at a special price of 20% off! These heroes will only be available until 28 novembrer!"?" Are they realy going to remove all these heroes from the game?
    SHSO Squad Name: Marshal Lemur Squire
    Squad Level: 885
    SHSO wishlist : Any Guardians of the Galaxy
    Signature Hero: What do you mean Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon aren't in this game?!

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Captain Marvel was an Agent-Only Hero and 600 Gold when he was released. You can keep it, but the ability to buy it is suscribers-only.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    so do you have some way of knowing they'll do it the same way this time?
    I think Captain Marvel was released as a preview only for members for a few weeks prior to his general release - sort of an added benefit to memberships, he was not considered an agent. I think Nightcrawler was the same too if I remember correctly. But the fact that it was a limited time preview for members first was definitely clearly published at the time he went on sale, it wasn't like the situation with Iron Man suddenly no longer being an agent only hero.

After playing a few more missions and leveling him a little, I think Indestructible Hulk is the best hulk yet, he faster, all his combo moves hit multiple targets and a couple cause knockdowns, his HU is a little slow to execute but does great damage, P2 is a decent healing boost. Worth the gold spend for an agent hero IMHO.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Civodul View Post
    Wait, this isn't a normal sale. They have "limited edition" sign just like Werewolf and the flavor text " Get them before their gone at a special price of 20% off! These heroes will only be available until 28 novembrer!"?" Are they realy going to remove all these heroes from the game?
    Thanks for the warning, I see exactly what you mean. I'd be shocked if they actually took away all of these characters but thats what it's looking like. So, just as a general warning to everyone: Make sure you get anyone you want on that list before November 28!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I think they mean the sale is limited, considering gladiator hulk is required for the challenge, it would suck if they got rid of him :P

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

With the "Limited Time" sale, I had to take advantage of the price on Cap. I don't think they would be completely getting rid of the heroes. I think it is an "Avengers" sale to go with their Marvel NOW releases they have started with the new Hulk. Maybe an Uncanny Avengers sale or something, since there are a few XMembers in there as well...?

Also, I believe Gambit AND Captain Marvel were limited Agents Only heroes, then later added to general populace.
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Hey, is anybody having trouble with downloading the game? Mine gets stuck on 88% for the other zones and obviously won't load anything else. I've downloaded the game files 5 times already. How do you upgrade your unity player?
    Squad Name: Invisible Mad Badger
    Squad Level: 1500+
    Currently Maxing: Too many to list
    Signature Hero: Avengers Hawkeye

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I'm glad the sale was all of the ones I don't have yet, so with all the gold I saved, I got them all. So 12 new heroes to mess around with now. But, now I'm gold less :(
    Last edited by spider-prime; 11-22-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I'm glad the sale was all of the ones I don't have yet, so with all the gold I saved, I got them all. So 12 new heroes to mess around with now. But, now I'm gold less :(
    I bought American Dream, Captain America Super Soldier, Gladiator Hulk and Luke Cage. Out of gold now but will save all the gold from my newly acquired one month subscription for (hopefully) a christmas sale.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Psionic Lancing Herald Zakkahka's Avatar

Gambit and Moon Night can double jump now~

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Torch Manatee View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I see exactly what you mean. I'd be shocked if they actually took away all of these characters but thats what it's looking like. So, just as a general warning to everyone: Make sure you get anyone you want on that list before November 28!
    I have a hard time believing as well that some of these characters are going to suddenly disappear. As mentioned Gladiator Hulk is required for a challenge. Also there are TWO versions of Thor in the sale characters listed. Removing both would leave the Agent only version, as the Battle-Armor one isn't complete yet. Short of Gazillion trying some new approach of rotating availability on characters to purchase where they'll be locked for a couple weeks/months then switch with another handful of characters on sale before unavailable for a extended period of time.
    Last edited by GothamLord; 11-22-2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I'd be shocked if they remove heroes, even in some kind of rotation system, without stating so in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    I have a hard time believing as well that some of these characters are going to suddenly disappear. As mentioned Gladiator Hulk is required for a challenge. Also there are TWO versions of Thor in the sale characters listed. Removing both would leave the Agent only version, as the Battle-Armor one isn't complete yet. Short of Gazillion trying some new approach of rotating availability on characters to purchase where they'll be locked for a couple weeks/months then switch with another handful of characters on sale before unavailable for a extended period of time.
    I'm not certain they would do it either but maybe Gazillion is being inspired by the rush on twinkies.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derwipok View Post
    I'd be shocked if they remove heroes, even in some kind of rotation system, without stating so in the news.
    They didnt mention the change to the wheel in the news with removing gold.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    They didnt mention the change to the wheel in the news with removing gold.
    That sure wasn't optimal but I'd like to think that they learned from that and removing a bunch of heroes without warning seems worse than 20 gold on the wheel.