Page 391 of 669 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 10025

And on that note, my Haiku submissions...
    (I wrote these as if they were written by the character, fyi. :P)

Indestructible Hulk...

Hulk put armor on.
    Join SHIELD, but still Hulk COST GOLD!?
    Hulk not understand.

Classic Wolverine (Brown Suit)...

Name's Wolverine, bub.
    Best there is at what I do...
    If you have a code.
    Last edited by Gillbob316; 11-21-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Alright kiddos, 2 "new" missions in the shop. MODOK Madness! and MODOK Madness: Crisis Edition!

Ran the Crisis Edition (it suggests to play with 4 people) with Pepper and the gist of it is that it's a boss run. Prepare to fight a handful of bosses 1 on 1 leading to the boss, and several at once for the boss itself. Not sure what the difference is between the 2, maybe you don't fight several at once an the regular version.

Also got a look at "Avenging Rogue" this mission.

Squad Name: Sentinel Iridescent Alchemist
    Signature Hero: Avengers Iron Man

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

MODOK Madness: Crisis Edition! ah yes... How wonderful it is with its timing for the Survival Tournament. BAWHAHAHAHAhahaha..hehehe..eh...er....yeah...
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel Alchemist View Post
    Alright kiddos, 2 "new" missions in the shop. MODOK Madness! and MODOK Madness: Crisis Edition!

Ran the Crisis Edition (it suggests to play with 4 people) with Pepper and the gist of it is that it's a boss run. Prepare to fight a handful of bosses 1 on 1 leading to the boss, and several at once for the boss itself. Not sure what the difference is between the 2, maybe you don't fight several at once an the regular version.

Also got a look at "Avenging Rogue" this mission.

You get more than 1 at a time and they are MUCH weaker in the easy version...
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars– For hope burns bright!

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

So, uh, is Insatiable Hulk any good? Because at 600 gold AND Agent Only, he'd basically have to be The Best Hero Ever to be worth it.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

Close to victory
    Blademaster will finish him
    Lucky blocked again
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Hey Squaddies,

I thought I’d drop by to chat for a bit about some of the cool stuff coming to the game soon.

First, we’re putting several new characters out soon – in honor of the ReEvolution and Marvel NOW! The Avengers have a few new members, including former X-Men Rogue and Havok! And SHIELD just got a brand new agent… none other than the Indestructible Hulk!

We’re not stopping there, though. The holidays are coming fast, and new playable characters are coming with them! Want a clue? Well, there’s a jolly elf in the North Pole who is checking his list to see who’s been naughty or nice. December’s new arrivals all have a check mark under both columns…

What about missions? Glad you asked. The villainous MODOK is back, and he’s bringing friends to the party.

Very. Powerful. Friends.

So powerful, in fact, that the mission will come in two versions! One will be at the regular difficulty… the other? You better bring your A-Game and a few friends for this one, because it’s going to be tough. Only the mightiest of heroes will survive in what we’re calling… Crisis Missions!

Crisis Missions are better suited for groups of Heroes to tackle, but truly brave (or is that crazy?) heroes will face the challenge alone. Either way, get ready for a fight!

MODOK’s just the first villain to get a Crisis Mission. As we move forward, more of them will be heading your way. We’re going to make Crisis-level versions of existing missions, too.

Many heroes out there have asked for a real challenge… and it is coming. Are you ready?

Hero Up!
    General Prince Rex (aka Paul)

New Dev. Blog is up. Havok!! And a new Rogue, cool, but any idea what the Christmas/Holiday/Hanukkah heroes will be. I was thinking Thunderbolts. They were once naughty and are now nice. (Sorta ) Really excited for the future of this game.

Bought and Ran the Crisis Modok mission, and I must say, it is HARD! Constant boss after boss, and when you fight Modok, Enchantress, Loki, Juggernaut, and Dr. Doom are all called in.

I really like Indestructable Hulk, I forgot how fun it was to have a Hulk-Jumper to max out.

Platypwner out!
    Squad Name: General Warlike Smasher Hammer
    Squad Level: 1200+
    Signature Hero: DEADPOOL
    My DeviantArt: http://deadpool-spidey.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    So, uh, is Insatiable Hulk any good? Because at 600 gold AND Agent Only, he'd basically have to be The Best Hero Ever to be worth it.
    Tough to say, only played him at level 1 on the Modok crisis mission with 1 other player and died a half dozen times in stage 1! His combo is alright, with some nice extended area of effect hits, seems not as slow as I remember some of the other hulks. HU is not great, its similar to war machine's. I kinda hoped he'd whip out some Shield weaponry and be a combo melee/ranged like Cable, but he's just Hulk so far.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by Platypwner View Post
    ... there’s a jolly elf in the North Pole who is checking his list to see who’s been naughty or nice. December’s new arrivals all have a check mark under both columns…
    Could this be X-Force Nightcrawler? He's a darker, more violent incarnation of our loveable Elf.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    Could this be X-Force Nightcrawler? He's a darker, more violent incarnation of our loveable Elf.
    Santa Claus is a "jolly elf" and more likely the reference here as he's checking lists.

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

I'mma try this haiku thang!

Teleportation!
    It's the best movement by far!
    Bamf! I'm gone, mein freund!

Missions are my thing!
    I try to play them often.
    Noobs are annoying.

(Just to explain the last line of the last one: Everyone has to start somewhere, I am referring more to the new players that stand around while you or other players do all the work, then eat up all the energy fillers and tend to get killed seventeen times by the boss because they only fire one shot at them--typically the killing shot--and then brag about how awesome they did. Very Norman Osborn of them, if ya ask me, but nobody did, so I digress! )

BTW...hey guys, it's me...Indigo Platypus. Ya'll might know me or remember me. I'm the really good looking guy who comes and says some off the wall remark and then is gone again for like a month. Also, I change my avatar often... Oh yeah...and skittles are awesome (but not as good as SweetTarts)!
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Santa Claus is a "jolly elf" and more likely the reference here as he's checking lists.
    You're probably right, just wishful thinking on my part.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Can't believe I forgot to update this thread....

After looking at all the files, here is the consensus from the CBR Codebreakers:
    1. Indestructable Hulk finished and added (you're saying "duh").
    2. MODOK missions added (they get better folks, keep reading).
    3. Avenging Rogue and Havok CONFIRMED as future heroes (how do you like dem apples).
    4. New Wendingo mission coming (are you not entertained?)
    5. Guardian does the Wendigo mission briefing, making him a POSSIBLE future hero (take that you hosers, eh?)

and last but not least (in fact most of us would say "MOST"...

6. NEW CHALLENGES WERE DEVELOPED.

The CBR SHSO Codebreaking Team will keep you updated

Here are the new challenges found :

"Complete a mission with Iron Man, Stealth Armor Iron Man, Iron Man Mk II and Avengers Iron Man."

"Complete a mission with Wolverine, Avenging Wolverine, Samurai Wolverine and Street Clothes Wolverine."

"Complete a mission with Spider-Man, Spider-Man Ben Reilly, Spider-Man 2099 and Future Foundation Spider-Man."

"Raise squad level to 600."

The CBR SHSO Council will set up a few days for SHSO players to get help to complete these challenges when they are released
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Platypwner View Post
    We’re not stopping there, though. The holidays are coming fast, and new playable characters are coming with them! Want a clue? Well, there’s a jolly elf in the North Pole who is checking his list to see who’s been naughty or nice. December’s new arrivals all have a check mark under both columns…
    Hmmmm... Could they finally be releasing Morbius, Anti-Venom, and Bishop?
    Squad Name: Invisible Mad Badger
    Squad Level: 1500+
    Currently Maxing: Too many to list
    Signature Hero: Avengers Hawkeye

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Mad Badger View Post
    Hmmmm... Could they finally be releasing Morbius, Anti-Venom, and Bishop?
    Avenging Rogue and Havok has both been confirmed in the coding. Both of them has been "naughty and nice" given their history on teams.

Morbius' Marvel NOW title releases in January. So he also might pop up before the New Year if not shortly there after .
    Last edited by GothamLord; 11-21-2012 at 08:37 AM.