Page 386 of 669 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 10025
    Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

Cool to see Tigra added, but does this mean we will get Morbius next Halloween? Its also nice to see that Tigra is only 600 gold. I'm assuming her emotes and moves are unique, but I don't know since I don't have her yet.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

There's no reason to hold a character for a whole year. Sure it missed the Halloween theme, but the character works just as well the rest of the year.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Sorry Hydra, I crashed
    SHSO Squad Name: Marshal Lemur Squire
    Squad Level: 885
    SHSO wishlist : Any Guardians of the Galaxy
    Signature Hero: What do you mean Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon aren't in this game?!

Okay, just bought Tigra. I am so surprised, I honestly thought she was going to have a retreaded combinaton of combos like Hope Summers, or Moon Knight. It just feels so great to finally have a character that is...new. So far almost every character in the past 6 months has been a reskin, retread, or repaint. I am just really happy right now.
    Squad Name: General Warlike Smasher Hammer
    Squad Level: 1200+
    Signature Hero: DEADPOOL
    My DeviantArt: http://deadpool-spidey.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Platypwner View Post
    Okay, just bought Tigra. I am so surprised, I honestly thought she was going to have a retreaded combinaton of combos like Hope Summers, or Moon Knight. It just feels so great to finally have a character that is...new. So far almost every character in the past 6 months has been a reskin, retread, or repaint. I am just really happy right now.
    Werewolf by night and Ast. Cyclops feel left out.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Does anyone find that this game crashes a ton? We've tried running it in Chrome and Firefox and it seems like it crashes on my little guy a couple times a day. Any tips for minimizing crashes?

The Ninja Hydra

On Tigra's Heroup's I think I am hearing the phrase "Bones so rigid." This ties into the Tigra wiki saying she is resistant to some injury because of feline physical characteristics she possess. It also turns out cats do have extra rigid bones.

Anyone hearing something else? Its such a heavy accent its driving me nuts, at least werewolf can speak normally with larger teeth.

Eddie

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Does anyone find that this game crashes a ton? We've tried running it in Chrome and Firefox and it seems like it crashes on my little guy a couple times a day. Any tips for minimizing crashes?
    IOBit makes a utility called Game Booster. It essentially stops all processes not essential for gaming. It seems to have helped my slower pc in the past. However with this latest update I am crashing pretty regularly on my best pc. Anyway give it a try.

On the IOBit website they now link to a beta version of a different application which I guess will be the next Game Booster. I went ahead and found a link to latest non beta version as I know how it works and feel more comfortable recommending it.

http://download.cnet.com/Game-Booste...-10913645.html

Eddie

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Spy is exactly correct. There are many heroes that are partially completed, but not all of them are being actively developed. I'm the one who dropped the Spidey heroes from the wiki, because I got tired of looking at their empty icons. They've been stalled for months and apparently dropped in favor of other heroes. If they start working on those heroes again, I'll add them back.
    Yeah it seems like what we expected to be a big "spider month" fizzled. Thanks for taking them down, I think your reasoning is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    On Tigra's Heroup's I think I am hearing the phrase "Bones so rigid." This ties into the Tigra wiki saying she is resistant to some injury because of feline physical characteristics she possess. It also turns out cats do have extra rigid bones.

Anyone hearing something else? Its such a heavy accent its driving me nuts, at least werewolf can speak normally with larger teeth.

Eddie
    What she actually says in her Hero Up is "Pounce-rific" or "Pounce Terrific" I haven't figured it out yet but I know it is one of those two phrases or something similar.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Do you download all the game files from the homepage prior to playing?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    Yeah it seems like what we expected to be a big "spider month" fizzled. Thanks for taking them down, I think your reasoning is solid.
    Sometimes with our awesome code busters I feel like we are almost peeking at the Christmas presents or something.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    What she actually says in her Hero Up is "Pounce-rific" or "Pounce Terrific" I haven't figured it out yet but I know it is one of those two phrases or something similar.
    I'm hearing it as "Pounce-a-rific" personally.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Werewolf by night and Ast. Cyclops feel left out.
    'Tis why I said, Almost.
    Squad Name: General Warlike Smasher Hammer
    Squad Level: 1200+
    Signature Hero: DEADPOOL
    My DeviantArt: http://deadpool-spidey.deviantart.com/

skip the game booster bs. Just hit the Download Game Files button on the main screen to the http://www.heroup.com - sometimes not all the files get installed right. It's right below the big Play Now button.