Page 384 of 669 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by heromaven View Post
    Greetings CBR Team,

First of all, we want to thank all of you for your feedback about Super Hero Squad Online. It’s your dedication that helps make Super Hero Squad Online a fun game for all.

Many of you have been asking about why we recently made changes to the Prize Wheel. We debated the changes for a long time, but they had to be made for the overall long-term health of the game.

We believe our membership plans are great value. With membership you get access to , Golden Prize Wheel, 500 Monthly Gold, Agent Only Heroes (Deadpool, Avengers Hawkeye, Iron Man MK I, Ultimate Thor & more) all of which have been consistently added to the game since launch. The game is ‘bigger’ now than it ever has been. Over time members can get access to almost all of that content, just by being members.

However, we have to look to the long term future of the game. While we are fully committed to continuing to expand the game, our pace of releasing new content and characters is naturally slowing. To maintain a healthy game and ensure that we can continue to release content, we had to make these changes to the overall economy.

Every member is very valuable to us and to the game. In fact, we value our members so much that new Agent-only features and Heroes will be added to Super Hero Squad Online in the near future!

Again, we thank all of you for your dedication and hope that you continue to enjoy Super Hero Squad Online. We want to hear your feedback, whatever it may be, so please keep talking!

Hero Maven
    How Long is the Near Future??? When is the Silver Sink Hero coming out??? We have been waiting for months on that.
    SHSO Name: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 2002
    Signature Hero(es): Thor and Captain America

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

Greetings CBR Team,

First of all, we want to thank all of you for your feedback about Super Hero Squad Online. It’s your dedication that helps make Super Hero Squad Online a fun game for all.

Many of you have been asking about why we recently made changes to the Prize Wheel. We debated the changes for a long time, but they had to be made for the overall long-term health of the game.

We believe our membership plans are great value. With membership you get access to , Golden Prize Wheel, 500 Monthly Gold, Agent Only Heroes (Deadpool, Avengers Hawkeye, Iron Man MK I, Ultimate Thor & more) all of which have been consistently added to the game since launch. The game is ‘bigger’ now than it ever has been. Over time members can get access to almost all of that content, just by being members.

However, we have to look to the long term future of the game. While we are fully committed to continuing to expand the game, our pace of releasing new content and characters is naturally slowing. To maintain a healthy game and ensure that we can continue to release content, we had to make these changes to the overall economy.

Every member is very valuable to us and to the game. In fact, we value our members so much that new Agent-only features and Heroes will be added to Super Hero Squad Online in the near future!

Again, we thank all of you for your dedication and hope that you continue to enjoy Super Hero Squad Online. We want to hear your feedback, whatever it may be, so please keep talking!

Hero Maven
    Just an fyi, a lot of us still play the card game and some of us only play the card game.

Please add card game content and many of us will gratefully renew our subscriptions

ty
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I canceled my subscription with the less gold on the prize wheel crap. You don't give any warning that it would happen, you just go, yah here it is, suck it up, it's our game, we can do what we want. But it's my money and I'm not going to spend it on your game now :) That's how I feel about this. Fair warning would have been great, but you did the pull the rug from under our feet instead. Me no likie.

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Does anybody else have this problem?

I downloaded everything and some things just don't load. I waited for more than an hour and nothing.

First go through that process of deleting everything via the Unity Player website. Reinstall the Unity Player. Redownload the entire game. Then for a few days hit the download game button before you hit the play now button. After a few logins it will start acting normal. My main pc everything is fine on. My second pc I still have to download the game and still have to wait for it to load. Eventually it all gets squared away.

Hero Maven
    Hero Maven, if you want to address the economy of the game you should be addressing the over-abundance of silver - silver has become entirely worthless with players sitting on several hundred thousand coins and nothing to spend it on.

Slowing the release of content is fine, it's the sporadic nature of your updates with lack of communication that annoys people. Try to stick to a somewhat regular update schedule and please communicate when an update will be missed. When you go too long with no releases and no communication we all feel you have abandoned the game.

The card game, as mentioned by others, is an area that has become seriously neglected. What is the plan for this aspect of the game? Will we continue to see new booster sets and card quests or has it been abandoned?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by edwardhorne View Post
    First go through that process of deleting everything via the Unity Player website. Reinstall the Unity Player. Redownload the entire game. Then for a few days hit the download game button before you hit the play now button. After a few logins it will start acting normal. My main pc everything is fine on. My second pc I still have to download the game and still have to wait for it to load. Eventually it all gets squared away.
    I download the game files 4 times one day and if fixed my problem. Now it's normal.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1719] / Lance Mariner[980]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Badges, Badges Badges!!!

Meooooow

Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

More like Rawr!

Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I canceled my subscription with the less gold on the prize wheel crap. You don't give any warning that it would happen, you just go, yah here it is, suck it up, it's our game, we can do what we want. But it's my money and I'm not going to spend it on your game now :) That's how I feel about this. Fair warning would have been great, but you did the pull the rug from under our feet instead. Me no likie.
    Say goodbye to any Agent-Only heroes you might have! It doesn't bother me as much because I have a ton of gold. I always save enough for new heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking Techno Girl View Post
    Just an fyi, a lot of us still play the card game and some of us only play the card game.

Please add card game content and many of us will gratefully renew our subscriptions

ty
    It would be nice to have some info as to what is going on with card game... if anything.

I am also curious as to the "agent-only features" coming up.

If it's really cool like being able to visit any created zone... Regular,Winter, Halloween,Damaged etc. at will... well then I would get at least one more subscription for my nieces and nephews.

Probably will be something else... maybe something cooler.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I could see an "Agent-Only" zone. Ditch the HQ feature and make the Helicarrier an actual zone for Agents to run around in. I think having things like Winter, Halloween, Etc, should be kept as a seasonal thing.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Excellent idea on HQ. I know little guys like to see all their heroes running around at once, and like to assign dorm rooms to the heroes, but the fact that they all get mad and wreck rooms is annoying to them. Once you have a decent number of heroes it is too hard/random to keep them all happy and it is annoying listening to the heroes cry because they are hungry.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zakor1138 View Post
    Say goodbye to any Agent-Only heroes you might have! It doesn't bother me as much because I have a ton of gold. I always save enough for new heroes.
    I don't use them, they stink.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    I don't use them, they stink.
    You, Sir, have just made Black Widow, Warmachine, Shadowcat, Avengers Hawkeye AND MORE cry. Shame on you!

In other words it wouldn't surprise me if Tigra is SHIELD only due to what I am about to quote from her Wikipedia page

Tigra fought along Iron Man's side during the Civil War. She supported the registration act, although she expressed sincere concern about the fate of Captain America and the other heroes who opposed the Act and turned fugitive. Nonetheless, in Civil War Files, Tigra was listed not merely as having registered to comply with the law, but also as having become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to actively aid in its enforcement
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking Techno Girl View Post

ty
    I'll echo these sentiments. Please restore regular card content. The lack of card content drove a lot of the old regulars away.
    SN: Wombat Janitor