Page 382 of 669 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 10025

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    The one character that needs a Buff the most is Mr. Fantastic. His HU only does 50 damage Maxed and his combo lackluster. So if they want to buff anyone I would really be happy if Mr. F was buffed. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Mr F should also be pulling out some gadgets to attack like cable, fury, punisher etc but that would be a complete redesign
    I'd rather see them do this with a Future Foundation Mr. F...
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'd rather see them do this with a Future Foundation Mr. F...
    Agreed that more Future Foundation versions would be neat.

I have thought in the past that Silver Surfer could use a bit of a buff, mainly on his last power attack and Hero Up. I feel like I never use those because they don't really do much. It is a bit anticlimactic to unlock the third power attack and find it slow and disappointing.

So Marvel is trying another reboot... wonder how much of that will leak over into the game. The Hulk redesign is intriguing from looking at preview art.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Can You Say HEMI? Mr. Yak Robot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    I do wonder though if we will ever get more challenges, at least to get the remaining challenge hero?

I've been wondering this too as well as my 5 yr old who keeps reminding me we still need Mohawk Storm!
    Squad Name: Mr. Yak Robot
    Squad Level: 1196
    Working on: New Heroes + need adamantium on all maxed out Heroes
    Heroes needed: Mohawk Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yak Robot View Post
    I've been wondering this too as well as my 5 yr old who keeps reminding me we still need Mohawk Storm!
    NO you don't! She's the most annoying hero ever.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Mohawk Storm is actually awesome and I don't get why you think she's annoying. I think the voice thing is funny, personally.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    Mohawk Storm is actually awesome and I don't get why you think she's annoying. I think the voice thing is funny, personally.
    Mohawk Storm sounds like somebody is strangling a cat.

Mysterious Plains Knight Scorpiodisc's Avatar

I do not hate Mohawk storm, but she can not hold a candle to regular storm.

Can You Say HEMI? Mr. Yak Robot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    NO you don't! She's the most annoying hero ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Mohawk Storm sounds like somebody is strangling a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiodisc View Post
    I do not hate Mohawk storm, but she can not hold a candle to regular storm.

My son doesn't care what she sounds like, he just wants to have the character. He plays with the sound on and usually I'm at work by then so it doesn't matter to me. If I'm playing the game, I have the sound off so its all good.
    Squad Name: Mr. Yak Robot
    Squad Level: 1196
    Working on: New Heroes + need adamantium on all maxed out Heroes
    Heroes needed: Mohawk Storm

Emote 1! Although me and my cousin (7 yrs old), have spammed the heck out of it at Daily Bugle plenty of times. Even had a Mohawk Storm quartet at one point. I do like using her, though, her buff is awesome!
    Cunning Samurai Baron a.k.a Dancing Samurai Baron a.k.a Annoying Samurai Baron or y'know _______ing Samurai Baron.

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yak Robot View Post
    My son doesn't care what she sounds like, he just wants to have the character. He plays with the sound on and usually I'm at work by then so it doesn't matter to me. If I'm playing the game, I have the sound off so its all good.
    I'm in the same boat as you. We elected to ditch Mowhawk Storm because we were given Storm as a starting character... we wanted more "unique" characters instead!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. We elected to ditch Mowhawk Storm because we were given Storm as a starting character... we wanted more "unique" characters instead!
    Storm was one of your 4 free starter heroes?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting here and I'm hoping to get a little insight and help.

My 5 y/o son has been playing SHSO for several months now. We started off with the basic level account where he has Cyclop, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, and Thing. Over time the guilt of his amazement at other players and their characters lead me to buying him Ghost Rider when he was on sale. I know games like this are meant to milk parents and I couldn't see spending $10 dollars every time he asked for a new character so I recently purchased the one month upgrade for him and was able to get Scarlet Spiderman and Reptil. He was thrilled with these two characters. I explained to him that we needed in-game money to purchase these characters. He played for some time today and with this heartfelt explanation of how he got a lot of money to buy a new character.

In reality, he only got a handful of silver coins and the dozen or so of tickets he won still wasn't enough. So my question to you all, as experienced as you all seem, what can I do daily to increase the gold and silver? I'd really like to get him as many characters as I can by next weekend when he returns to stay with me. I'm looking forward to the help!
    Last edited by LdubTownsend; 11-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LdubTownsend View Post
    Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting here and I'm hoping to get a little insight and help.

My 5 y/o son has been playing SHSO for several months now. We started off with the basic level account where he has Cyclop, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, and Thing. Over time the guilt of his amazement at other players and their characters lead me to buying him Ghost Rider when he was on sale. I know games like this are meant to milk parents and I couldn't see spending $10 dollars every time he asked for a new character so I recently purchased the one month upgrade for him and was able to get Scarlet Spiderman and Reptil. He was thrilled with these two characters. I explained to him that we needed in-game money to purchase these characters. He played for some time today and with this heartfelt explanation of how he got a lot of money to buy a new character.

In reality, he only got a handful of silver coins and the dozen or so of tickets he won still wasn't enough. So my question to you all, as experienced as you all seem, what can I do daily to increase the gold and silver? I'd really like to get him as many characters as I can by next weekend when he returns to stay with me. I'm looking forward to the help!
    Unfortunately, you can only get 130 gold from the wheel each day. You can get as much silver as you would like, you just need the tickets. You get tickets from the little robots (in the Daily Bugle or Baxter Building zones), the fire monsters (in the Asgard zone) and the small bots with eyes in Villainville. You also get tickets from chasing, missions, card games and arcade games. You can also get a small amount of silver from missions and card games. Good luck!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by LdubTownsend View Post
    Hi everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Torch Manatee View Post
    Unfortunately, you can only get 130 gold from the wheel each day. You can get as much silver as you would like, you just need the tickets. You get tickets from the little robots (in the Daily Bugle or Baxter Building zones), the fire monsters (in the Asgard zone) and the small bots with eyes in Villainville. You also get tickets from chasing, missions, card games and arcade games. You can also get a small amount of silver from missions and card games. Good luck!
    Also, make sure you log in EVERY day to collect your daily prize. On day 8 you start earning 20 gold per day and you continue to earn this every day you continue to log in. If you miss a day, you start the process over. Also by "chasing", VTM meant chasing the cat, burglar, Loki statue, and dog in the zones.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Also by "chasing", VTM meant chasing the cat, burglar, Loki statue, and dog in the zones.
    Yeah, thank you for clarifying.
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member