Page 381 of 669 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 10025
    Lieutenant Sea Bug TehSoulCookie's Avatar

So I had been saving up for Ghost Rider when he was on sale and the very day I was gonna get him, the clock rolled over and I got the 20 gold I needed to buy him-- and Reptil was on sale instead of him. I was so frustrated but then bought Red She-Hulk instead and now almost have enough for Moon Knight, so I'm happy.

From Mr. Gamesrus' video, Moon Knight looks like he's pretty cool and I can't wait to get him and play as him. Also super excited for the other new heroes coming soon~

Default Im back from camp!

Hey guys long time no talk, chat or anything and im really sorry to not mention this before i left but i went to camp at viliersdorp for 1 week and im really sorry i didnt mention this.

I had a ton of fun at the camp and all and we had hot chocolate, french toast, egg and sausage it was sooooooooooo fun. Astral Nader when i came back today and i read your message you sent me via facebook and im sorry i coudnt come to the card game contest because i am on camp but its ok if you have disqualified me from the tourney.

Well now that im back i need to catch up aloottt and i need to read all my pm's and thread messages and facebook messages.

So as i said i need to catch up and i know that this might be a stupid question and i know im disqualified from the card tourney Nader though i was wondering when you sent that message because now i wanna know...

WHO WON THE TOURNEY YET BECAUSE I NEED TO CATCH UP ALOT!!!!!!!!
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

This game is ridiculous. At first, I thought it being a browser game was cool. The truth is, it being a browser game is a major flaw. The constant plugin crashes make me not even want to play this game anymore. You can't even finish a group mission without one or more people on the team crashing.

I hope Marvel Heroes isn't like this. But it looks like it is, which is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiles View Post
    This game is ridiculous. At first, I thought it being a browser game was cool. The truth is, it being a browser game is a major flaw. The constant plugin crashes make me not even want to play this game anymore. You can't even finish a group mission without one or more people on the team crashing.

I hope Marvel Heroes isn't like this. But it looks like it is, which is a shame.
    Which browser do you use? Internet explorer appears to be the worst for this game, Firefox the best, Chrome has mixed reports.

Also have you updated your unity player lately and downloaded all the game files?

If you use the right browser an do your updates you should be fine.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

I find when you play the free DAILY missions run with RANDOMS that the completion rate is MUCH lower. The percentages due to "crashing", or more likely players quitting (I've had dozens of missions where a random leaves to go shopping in the game store during the mission), are much higher. Many of us choose to meet on CBOX (link in my signature) to team up. I've actually taken down stats on missions (I'm a math guy) and the crash rate from CBOX missions is less than 5% compared to a 78% playing with randoms. So, you are at least 15X MORE likely to crash with randoms than known "friends". These statistics have been taken over a 5 month period of time.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Which browser do you use? Internet explorer appears to be the worst for this game, Firefox the best, Chrome has mixed reports.

Also have you updated your unity player lately and downloaded all the game files?

If you use the right browser an do your updates you should be fine.
    Thanks for the reply!

Hm I use Firefox and I'm still crashing a ton.

It seems like everytime I log in to play it downloads at least SOME game files.

Haven't tried updating Unity Player though. I guess I'll try that.

I've been trying to play for the past 2 hours and I've crashed a total of 8 times which is ridiculous.

Thanks for the reply!

I've been trying to play for the past 2 hours and I've crashed a total of 8 times which is ridiculous.
    Thats usually fixed by downloading the gamefiles again because it usually misses a key set of files during the download.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Thanks for the reply!

Make sure you download all the files from here before playing. You may have to do this several times. Just keep repeating until no more files download, then enter the game.

Thanks for the reply!

All of us have had instances where you hit the "download game files" button, let it do it's thing, then when it's done hit it again and it starts downloading more files. At one point I did it 3 times in a row before it quit downloading.
    It's always better to download the files before getting in the game rather than letting them load while you are in.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Thats usually fixed by downloading the gamefiles again because it usually misses a key set of files during the download.
    Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Make sure you download all the files from here before playing. You may have to do this several times. Just keep repeating until no more files download, then enter the game.

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    All of us have had instances where you hit the "download game files" button, let it do it's thing, then when it's done hit it again and it starts downloading more files. At one point I did it 3 times in a row before it quit downloading.
    It's always better to download the files before getting in the game rather than letting them load while you are in.
    Thanks so much guys! Updated Unity Player and downloaded game files and now everything's running so smooth for now! Thanks again.

Cunning Eye Pharaoh HeWhoHidesInTheDark's Avatar

So it sounds like this month we are getting Indestructible Hulk from Marvel Now and also possibly Tigra (since she was a teammate of Moon Knight). Thats pretty cool I guess. I do wonder though if we will ever get more challenges, at least to get the remaining challenge hero? I also wonder what heroes might be buffed? There are a few that I feel need to be able to double jump like Werewolf by Night and Moon Knight. Iceman could also definitely be improved at least mission-wise. Pretty psyched for this month, but not enough to renew a subscription yet.
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Eye Pharaoh
    Level: 1300
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Wants: Black Bolt, Professor X and Namor please

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHidesInTheDark View Post
    So it sounds like this month we are getting Indestructible Hulk from Marvel Now and also possibly Tigra (since she was a teammate of Moon Knight). Thats pretty cool I guess. I do wonder though if we will ever get more challenges, at least to get the remaining challenge hero? I also wonder what heroes might be buffed? There are a few that I feel need to be able to double jump like Werewolf by Night and Moon Knight. Iceman could also definitely be improved at least mission-wise. Pretty psyched for this month, but not enough to renew a subscription yet.
    The one character that needs a Buff the most is Mr. Fantastic. His HU only does 50 damage Maxed and his combo lackluster. So if they want to buff anyone I would really be happy if Mr. F was buffed. ^_^
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Apparently Morbius and Battle-Armor Thor have also been found in the code, so they are possible for release this month as well.
    Squad Name: Invisible Mad Badger
    Squad Level: 1500+
    Currently Maxing: Too many to list
    Signature Hero: Avengers Hawkeye

Changing a hero from normal jmp to double jump probably qualifies as more than a buff. That would need new animation for one. Buffs and nerfs to date have really been small tweaks to things like damage amount and area of effect etc.

I agree on Iceman, I'd like to see his freeze/stun power last considerably longer and also his combo damage beefed up. Emma Frost and Psylocke are 2 more that come to mind as being pretty ineffective.

Otherwise I think there are more heroes I would nerf rather than buff - DD & Gambit's combo attacks amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    The one character that needs a Buff the most is Mr. Fantastic. His HU only does 50 damage Maxed and his combo lackluster. So if they want to buff anyone I would really be happy if Mr. F was buffed. ^_^
    Mr F should also be pulling out some gadgets to attack like cable, fury, punisher etc but that would be a complete redesign