Page 68 of 669 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 10025

Do you managed to get to level 540 for totally free? As in, never bought any gold, ever? Simply by playing a lot?
    I've played from January, and still struggling to get to level 200 (Colossus challenge) by now. Obtaining gold is kind of a slow process, and there's only so many silver heroes available to raise the squad level rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Because there are other challenges like Raise your Squad Rank to 540 that will take a lot longer, I just got my free account up to that this week. (I have had it for about a year)

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Loud Prince View Post
    Do you managed to get to level 540 for totally free? As in, never bought any gold, ever? Simply by playing a lot?
    I've played from January, and still struggling to get to level 200 (Colossus challenge) by now. Obtaining gold is kind of a slow process, and there's only so many silver heroes available to raise the squad level rank.
    I started my account in July 2011, bought all the silver heroes, got 5 challenge heroes, bought Reed Richards, Nova, Captain Marvel, and Thor with gold that I saved up for months, used a Psylocke code and I was only up to like 240. Maybe its easier now to increase your squad level rank with all the sale characters, but honestly, I never would be at the 580-ish level I'm at now if it wasn't for the two week trail membership I won with the Classic Wolverine code. Its possible to get to 540 with a free account, but it'll take a REALLY long time. Before the Classic Wolvie code, I was "guesstimating" that I would get up to 540 in July 2013.

The best place to set up a themed mission or card game is HERE.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team photo.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	93095
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Sure thing

Oh yeah I have bought two subscriptions but other then that ZERO money. I have had the accounts since the very beginning... and you need to log in EVERYDAY to keep getting what is now at LEAST 10 gold a day. Plus the sales 300 per hero is SOO much lower than what I paid on all the other accounts. Where 350 was cheapest... til they had some sales.

Takes time and discipline and thus it is not going to be very common, I could always try characters out on my real account so I have ZERO temptation to spend. (And a YEAR to do it all) I had a Hasbro Code so that gave me a 2200 gold bonus, Classic Wolverine and a permanent squad bonus of 50 points, apparently you get this if your a member at ANY time now or in the past. (Clarify with expert but that's how I have understood it)

Well when I got 1 month membership on Monday my squad went from 468 to 518

Something crossed my mind when I came across someone's Avengers Hulk yesterday...

Did anyone else notice that all the Avengers heroes seem to have much better posture than their average non-movie counterparts...?

I wonder why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    aaaw Avengers Black Widow looks so awesome ,i cant wait to get her! :]
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a Scarlet Jo in real life. This will have to do for now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gillbob316 View Post
    Something crossed my mind when I came across someone's Avengers Hulk yesterday...

Did anyone else notice that all the Avengers heroes seem to have much better posture than their average non-movie counterparts...?

I wonder why that is.
    Just another way to try and differentiate the variant characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    Just another way to try and differentiate the variant characters.
    Also to make them more realistic, seeing as how they're from a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillbob316 View Post

I wonder why that is.
    I noticed that too. I don't think it fits Hulk, he should have bigger shoulder muscles.
    SHSO Name: Tornado Shield
    Squad Level: 342
    Signature Hero: Nightcrawler
    Trying to Max: Maxed All

Oh yeah I have bought two subscriptions but other then that ZERO money. I have had the accounts since the very beginning... and you need to log in EVERYDAY to keep getting what is now at LEAST 10 gold a day. Plus the sales 300 per hero is SOO much lower than what I paid on all the other accounts. Where 350 was cheapest... til they had some sales.

Takes time and discipline and thus it is not going to be very common, I could always try characters out on my real account so I have ZERO temptation to spend. (And a YEAR to do it all) I had a Hasbro Code so that gave me a 2200 gold bonus, Classic Wolverine and a permanent squad bonus of 50 points, apparently you get this if your a member at ANY time now or in the past. (Clarify with expert but that's how I have understood it)
    Well, if you bought two subscriptions then it wasn't completely free, I haven't bought ANYTHING. I haven't even bought toys or cards to get the code heroes.
    SHSO Name: Tornado Shield
    Squad Level: 342
    Signature Hero: Nightcrawler
    Trying to Max: Maxed All

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I noticed that too. I don't think it fits Hulk, he should have bigger shoulder muscles.
    The Avengers Hulk is a little bigger than the normal Hulk. I was sizing both Hulks up when I was one and someone else was the other and noticed that Avengers Hulk is a little bigger.

You actually don't NEED any of the Hulks for that challenge just play a mission with someone who is using the character you need.

I would suggest instead however whenever a character is on sale for 300 that you don't have at least consider getting them, in the long run you will have more characters, higher squad rank and save yourself gold all at the same time.

Because there are other challenges like Raise your Squad Rank to 540 that will take a lot longer, I just got my free account up to that this week. (I have had it for about a year)
    Yeah, well I found it was easier just to buy the Hulks than to wait for someone to show up in a mission or friend someone that had one. I had gotten already She-Hulk and got her for free anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

When all Avengers character is out wouldnt mind seeing a themed team for them.