Page 62 of 669 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 10025
  1. #916
    Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Wait. What happens to Beast's threads after this one? Are we going to be allowed to continue when we finish this? Oh no!

    Every 5000 posts, Beast starts his thread over, so don't worry guys! This is actually Beast's fourth thread for this game, so I wouldn't worry! They just don't won't another started because there is nine threads, already for this game!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

  2. #917
    The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Force View Post
    Make that 3 Platypus!
    Uh oh...you've gone and confused the resident staff platypus...

    Also...we already have a SHSO Character Thread...it hasn't been looked at since 04/13/12...or commented on, anyway...

    I don't know if that would be the same thing as what you are wanting to do, Daycrawler.

    Check it out. If it is different than what you are doing, then maybe your thread would be a nice additional one for us to go to. I know I tend to subscribe to basically any/all SHSO threads (well except CUG's tournament thread...not part of it, don't care for the news that comes from it due to not being part of it...no offense CUG ol' buddy ol' palomine!).
    Last edited by Indigo Platypus; 05-08-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

  3. #918
    Junior Member maxicere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Buenos Aires, ARG
    Posts
    200

    Default

    I really hope this week arrives all "Avengers movie characters" to let enter all characters planning for the game (Tigra, Moon Knight, Professor X, Modern Cyclops, etc). Three weeks more only with the characters of the movie would be unfortunate
    MSHS Online Squad Name: Icy Torch
    Squad Level: 1201 +

    Fan of Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man & She-Hulk

    See my artwork blog: http://maxcereijido.wordpress.com/

  4. #919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxicere View Post
    I really hope this week arrives all "Avengers movie characters" to let enter all characters planning for the game (Tigra, Moon Knight, Professor X, Modern Cyclops, etc). Three weeks more only with the characters of the movie would be unfortunate
    I think they'll drag it till next month after which spidey month will be starting.
    Let's hope for the best. All I want now is commander Steve Rogers and I'm ready for spidey's month.

  5. #920
    Junior Member maxicere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Buenos Aires, ARG
    Posts
    200

    Default

    They could do this, this week.
    Hulk 600 gold
    Hawkeye 2000 silver (only for paid members)
    Black Widow 15000 silver
    Nick Fury (Just replace the ugly version of Nick Fury in the game)
    MSHS Online Squad Name: Icy Torch
    Squad Level: 1201 +

    Fan of Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man & She-Hulk

    See my artwork blog: http://maxcereijido.wordpress.com/

  6. #921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxicere View Post
    They could do this, this week.
    Hulk 600 gold
    Hawkeye 2000 silver (only for paid members)
    Black Widow 15000 silver
    Nick Fury (Just replace the ugly version of Nick Fury in the game)
    That would be nice.
    One of them may end up agent only.
    Unfortunately my subscription ends tonight

  7. #922
    Magenta Hydra Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant ripping spider View Post
    I think they'll drag it till next month after which spidey month will be starting.
    Let's hope for the best. All I want now is commander Steve Rogers and I'm ready for spidey's month.
    The next batch of heroes appeared in the code, and they are all Spidey characters. So, it's definitely Spidey month after the movie versions. I was looking forward to Tigra myself, but it doesn't look like she's coming out soon.

  8. #923
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    The next batch of heroes appeared in the code, and they are all Spidey characters. So, it's definitely Spidey month after the movie versions. I was looking forward to Tigra myself, but it doesn't look like she's coming out soon.
    I'm glad all of the new entries on the wiki are true then (not that I would doubt it as you always add legit information). Can't wait for Arachne.
    But as you said, and possibly Winter Wraith too, I would have loved to have Tigra on game but I guess the wait will be worth it, just hope she isn't a Black Panther/Black Cat hybrid and has some unique fighting animations.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  9. #924
    Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hala
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    I'm glad all of the new entries on the wiki are true then (not that I would doubt it as you always add legit information). Can't wait for Arachne.
    Who are the new Spidey characters to be added? I'm not seeing them on the SHSO wiki.

  10. #925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Who are the new Spidey characters to be added? I'm not seeing them on the SHSO wiki.
    You don't understand. Check the fan art.

  11. #926
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Who are the new Spidey characters to be added? I'm not seeing them on the SHSO wiki.
    According to some entires made by Baron Zemo the new characters are:
    Iron Spider
    Spider-Man 2099
    Arachne
    Anti-Venom

    This guys always do their research before posting stuff so its safe to assume its legit.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  12. #927

    Default

    Attention Heroes!

    There is a new Hero coming soon to HeroUp.com!

    Who could it be?



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	558487_376134529088705_112887748746719_957514_258772265_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	92991

  13. #928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Attention Heroes!

    There is a new Hero coming soon to HeroUp.com!

    Who could it be?
    Clearly that's Hawkeye.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3715/3719
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

  14. #929
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Clearly that's Hawkeye.
    You sure? This look more like Black Widow's thighs.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  15. #930

    Default

    He is a big green man-------hulk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •