Scarlet-Spiderman
    Black Suited Spider-man
    Ultimate Spiderman
    Thing
    Tuxedo Thing
    Mohawk Storm
    Classic Thor
    Street Clothes Wolverine
    If all started from level 1 your level will be increased by 242. Anyways congrats

Quote Originally Posted by stubarnes View Post
    Armored Spider-Man is an exclusive character who will only be available with the code on the card. There are no plans for him to ever be available in the store.

This is the same thing that happened with Spectral Tiger in World of Warcraft.
    I still dont beleive they will do that.
    They would be super unffair to the people arround the globe who cant buy the cards,i still think that the card heroes will get to the stores later.
    And all the other codes heroes (from toy codes or not) all of them got to the store,the only one who needs to be in the store is Classic wolvie,and i think it will happen soon.
    Well,i guess we will just have to wait and see.
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    They would be super unffair to the people around the globe who cant buy the cards,i still think that the card heroes will get to the stores later.
    And all the other codes heroes (from toy codes or not) all of them got to the store,the only one who needs to be in the store is Classic wolvie,and i think it will happen soon.
    Well,i guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys65 View Post
    Both of these places ship internationally:

http://www.dacardworld.com/help/international-customers

http://www.pokeorder.com/info.html#shippingrates

And I am sure that other places soon will as well
    And if that doesn't work out, I'll always let you mission with me sometime.
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

They would be super unffair to the people arround the globe who cant buy the cards.
    Everyone can buy the cards, here is a direct link:

http://www.dacardworld.com/gaming/ma...-trading-cards

It is not unfair, it is rare. That's what it is supposed to be.

And one of my students pulled the card from an Intro Pack:

http://squadcards.com/2012/05/07/arm...-starter-pack/

It does take luck, but everyone has an equal chance.
    "Because Squirrel Girl is too pure to fall prey to a zombie virus."
    - Rurik

Just got back from the Avengers movie and all i have to say it was pretty darn good , and the little tidbit at the end was interesting.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys65 View Post
    And if that doesn't work out, I'll always let you mission with me sometime.
    Your comment was unnecessary and a silly joke... that's not going to happen,since i dont even have you in my friends list for some time now,do you remember?and you know the reason,and dont tell "oops i forgot about that?" lol
    and even if i had you in my list,what is the fun to see a heroe that i cant play?

But yeah,stubarnes,I still think its unfair.. and i beleive those heroes will get to the game stores in the future,they wont do it now ,so people can feel special about geting it a rare heroe for the game,but once they have more and more,i belive the old ones will go to the store.
    It would be fair if they create some other way to people get those rare heroes,people who cant use a international credit card for more than the month member deal, or dont own one.Something online by the game website...
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Spectral Tiger is still an international sensation five years after it was released, Armored Spider-Man deserves the same fate.
    - Rurik

well its a forum,and everyone has the right to have theyr own opinion.lol
    and mine is : Gazilion should think in all the players around the world not just the people who can buy those cards.

well its a forum,and everyone has the right to have theyr own opinion.lol
    and mine is : Gazilion should think in all the players around the world not just the people who can buy those cards.
    I have no problem with your opinion, I just disagree and I don't want people to think the Armored Spider-Man will be available without the code on the card. I think it would not be fair to the people that buy the cards if the character was released in the game later, in my opinion. The character is meant to be a valuable exclusive prize. That is how it should stay.

The cards are available to everyone, but only a few will be lucky enough to get them.

Again, that is how it worked for Spectral Tiger in World of Warcraft, that is how it works for Armored Spider-Man. No problem.
    - Rurik

"The cards are available to everyone, but only a few will be lucky enough to get them."
    I would agree with this IF everyone could buy the cards online.Like me,i think some of the players around the world cannot buy the cards online,what about those players?How can that be fair to them?
    I can only use the credit card to be a member,so how is that fair to me or the other people with the same "problem"? :P
    But anyway,i alredy told what is my opinion about this,and im glad some people agree with me.moving foward...

Im so glad the Avengers Iron-Man is not just a Repaint job like lots tought he would be! :)
    he is really interesting to play,a totally new gameplay i enjoyed that!
    Cant wait to try the avengers Black Widow *_*

... some of the players around the world cannot buy the cards online.
    Where there's a will, there's a way.

Here: http://squadcards.com/2012/04/25/sup...-in-stock-now/

Dave and Adam's accepts PayPal, and they ship worldwide.
    - Rurik

Quote Originally Posted by stubarnes View Post
    Where there's a will, there's a way.

Here: http://squadcards.com/2012/04/25/sup...-in-stock-now/

Dave and Adam's accepts PayPal, and they ship worldwide.
    International shipping costs to Brazil for 1 $17 two player intro pack are $25 let alone the import duties you would get hit with by customs - stop proposing this as a viable option for worldwide players because it isn't. It's just ironic that someone selling the code for lack of cash is even proposing it.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    International shipping costs to Brazil for 1 $17 two player intro pack are $25 let alone the import duties you would get hit with by customs - stop proposing this as a viable option for worldwide players because it isn't. It's just ironic that someone selling the code for lack of cash is even proposing it.
    I just think the cards should be special and valuable. If they release the character without the code, then it is not so rare and valuable. If it is really important for an international player to have the rare valuable character, then they can find a way to get it.

If they make the character widely available, then it will not be so special. There is nothing wrong with a special character that is very difficult to get.
    - Rurik

Now theres a couple of ways SHSO would make Iron Spider Available to everyone,

1: put him in the shop for a EXTREME amount of gold (3k+)
    2: Make a offer where if you buy the one year shield membership you get him.
    3: do what they first did with ghost rider and make a contest to win him
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

This is really cool, GameHead is running my articles about the SHSO card game:

http://www.gamehead.com/article/1811...ding-card-game

More exposure, more players, more fun!!!
    - Rurik