Page 19 of 669 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119519 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher Fly View Post
    What does Iron Spidey have to do with the card game coming out? Iron Spidey card or code for hero in game?

Edit: Just saw the Iron Spidey card with code, nice! Any other code heroes mentioned I missed coming in the TCG?
    White Phoenix and Arctic Armor Iron Man are also code heroes from the card game. I read somewhere that the code heroes will be very rare (1 out of 288 booster packs), so it will be not be easy to get them.

I watched the gameplay video for the new Cap, and I wasn't terribly impressed. He's not particularly distinctive and I already have regular Cap, Bucky Cap, American Dream, and WWII Cap, so I'm not sure he's worth the gold. I think I will save my money and wait for more Avengers heroes to come out.

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    I watched the gameplay video for the new Cap, and I wasn't terribly impressed. He's not particularly distinctive and I already have regular Cap, Bucky Cap, American Dream, and WWII Cap, so I'm not sure he's worth the gold. I think I will save my money and wait for more Avengers heroes to come out.
    I agree, my friend!
    Avengers Cap isn't a totally new hero.
    His moves are almost the same of the others.
    I hope Avengers Hulk have different moves and powers.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of on the fence with him too. Cap's one of my favorites and he looks like Ultimate Cap which is great, but I have all the other ones and it seems almost like a waste of gold. Gold, that as a non-member, that would take me 2 months to get back. I have high hopes for Thor though who, according to the stats, will be the strongest of the Thors'. I'll probably get Iron Man too if he's gold.

I hope the Iron Man is gold too but i think he will be members only like almost all the other versions of him...i think even Pepper Potts will be members only heheeh xD
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Is it just me, or is the voice acting for avengers cap kinda lackluster? Like it's missing the enthusiasm that the previous cap characters had?
    Superhero Squad Name: Screaming Iridescent Pudding

i heard at normal stores like wal mart zallers etc

Since when does Deadpool had an active Healing Factor? I haven't played with him in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Since when does Deadpool had an active Healing Factor? I haven't played with him in a while.
    As far as I know, he's always had one in the game.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Yes, my friend!
    Deadpool has the healing factor since he was released.
    But it's not a power that activates it like Red Hulk's second power.
    It works just like Wolverine's passive healing factor.
    Last edited by Emilio Amaral; 04-18-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

The Ninja Hydra

Yeah I remember him having that since I got him.

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Aktinos View Post
    Is it just me, or is the voice acting for avengers cap kinda lackluster? Like it's missing the enthusiasm that the previous cap characters had?
    Personally the Old Bucky and Captain America voices kept me away from them. Coming into the game indifferent that much uncalled for enthusiasm made me want to pull my hair out.

The Ninja Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of on the fence with him too. Cap's one of my favorites and he looks like Ultimate Cap which is great, but I have all the other ones and it seems almost like a waste of gold. Gold, that as a non-member, that would take me 2 months to get back. I have high hopes for Thor though who, according to the stats, will be the strongest of the Thors'. I'll probably get Iron Man too if he's gold.
    The new Cap definitley is a blast to play. He kicks butt. He seems a bit harder to stun and seems to stun bad guys more often then I remember the others doing.
    The blue robots have knocked him down once thus far in 11 missions. Despite the figures on the SHSO WIKI he seems to knock out 3:1 bad guys vs other folks I've been playing with. Many of his moves will hit nearby bad guys, making your next target half health prior to you starting to beat on it.

His heroup is horrid. I just don't get what the developers are thinking at times. I guess they figured his regular moves were sufficient. I've learned to adapt without a heroup, but still WTH?

That being said. If gold is an issue. Go ahead and skip him. He will inevitably be put on special becuase of the lackluster consenses on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Amaral View Post
    Yes, my friend!
    Deadpool has the healing factor since he was released.
    But it's not a power that activates it like Red Hulk's second power.
    It works just like Wolverine's passive healing factor.
    I dont' remember the last time I played a mission with him. Maybe more than six months. I'm playing with my Agent-Only heroes before my suscription ends and collecting all their Medals (at least Silver in each category), I had only ONE adamantium Medal with Deadpool.

Do you guys think I should buy Movie Cap or wait for other hero??
    Super Hero Squad Name: Neutronium Rock Soldier
    CBox: NeutroniumRockSoldier
    Super Hero Squad Level: 286
    Currently:

Quote Originally Posted by Amach View Post
    Do you guys think I should buy Movie Cap or wait for other hero??
    If you have a lot of gold, buy him.
    But if not... I suggest you to save your money, my friend.
    Avengers Cap is basicaly the same of the other Caps.
    (forgive my bad english, my friend. I didn't know how to express the last phrase.)