View Poll Results: What did you think of Ultimate X-Men #10?

Voters
36. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Great! Can't wait for the next issue!

21 58.33%
  • Good. I enjoy where this story is going.

7 19.44%
  • Meh. Could have been better, but I didn't hate it.

7 19.44%
  • Bad. I don't really care for this story.

1 2.78%
  • Awful. Wish I didn't read it.

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Has anyone got a larger image of the cover for the next issue? It looks fantastic!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Great issue! I can't believe that Colossus did that
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by Morentez View Post
    Has anyone got a larger image of the cover for the next issue? It looks fantastic!
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

BANNED

Time to speculate what may happen in Spencer's final 2 issues.

Issue #10 brought things full circle with the events of Issue #1-7.

The Nimrods will likely slaughter most of the mutants at Camp Angel.

Either Kitty's X-Men will rescue Storm and Colossus, or they will fight their way out of the island.

Stryker will be revealed to have survived by transferring his consciousness into the Nimrods, thus explaining the solicits: "Stryker is reborn."

Knowing Spencer and his heavy decompression this will last until his "finale," Issue #12 FOR SURE. The fearsome foe hinted there could either be the resurrected Magneto who may recruit Colossus and the survivors of Camp Angel.

Most likely there will be a twist at the end of Issue #12 like revealing that is not really Scarlet Witch and Magneto but Jean Grey gone mad and projecting visions of them to others in some malevolent scheme she may be plotting with Xorn. Xavier may end up being another vision by Jean Grey or the other way around.

TA-DA! Let's see if I get anything right!
    Last edited by MrV; 04-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.

On Vacation

I wonder if the Nimrods will arrive in Tian. As far as I can tell they focus on mutants and there are runaways in Tian not sure if they will attack the People. I doubt they will get far with Jean Gray there but it would be interesting. We have not see Zorn anywhere in Tian makes me suspicious. I really do think he will die at the hands of Reed Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Bitchin'!!!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Morentez View Post
    Bitchin'!!!
    who is the girl nimrod is holding i think kitty but why is her hair pink

I love where X-Men is going! This issue was amazing. For everyone who felt that Colossus acted out of character, keep in mind that he was not only tortured, but has in the past never had a problem with killing. If you go back, you'll see that Colossus has always been one of the few people against Xavier's pacifist ideals (others including Cyclops, Wolverine, and Rogue).

I'm really hoping that there will be a split in the X-Men team. If you read back, Storm and Icemen are the ones who adhere to Xavier's teachings the strongest, while the others mentioned above, do not.

I really want Jean to be the new big bad, and have her go f**king insane. I liked how, before Kirkman, it hinted that The Phoenix Force was part of Jean's psyche instead of a supernatural being. I really hope they go back to it being part of her personality.

I also hope that dead actually means dead this time. I absolutely hate when there are revivals.

Finally got my comics for the week. This was a great issue. I'm excited for Wood to take over, but I'm also sad to see Spencer go. I could really feel Storm's emotion and Peter's anger. Good stuff.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Ok so issue 1-8 is only one day.
    Val Cooper makes Secret known. Jimmy gets kidnappened. Jimmy escapes. Stryker attacks. Xmen kill Stryker. Nimrods kill. Rebellion of Camp Angel. Nimrods on Camp Angel.
    Anyone else see a problem?
    The Camp Angel arc said "a few days ago" when it started, so the events of these two issues end up at the same point in time as issue #7 of X-Men when the Nimrods have left New York.

Basically Spencer's full 12 month run will have taken place over the course of 2-3 days by the looks of things

I really liked this issue and was glad to see they didnt spend the whole time taking the guards down. Some great character moments and a fantastic cliffhanger ending which simply needed to happen to tie everything together.

Can't wait for the next two issues to see how bad things get before Kitty takes action in issue #13!
    ULTIMATE COMICS ~ DC DARK ~ BUFFY/ANGEL ~ GREEN ARROW ~BATMAN/BATWOMAN ~ THE MASSIVE ~ PLUS LOTS OF IMAGE

great read but i would really have liked it if they showed stacy-x with her signature scales. otherwise she looks boring.
    "my life is like the adventures of a slightly demonic bisexual stripper and her chainsmoking stalker"

Most likely there will be a twist at the end of Issue #12 like revealing that is not really Scarlet Witch and Magneto but Jean Grey gone mad and projecting visions of them to others in some malevolent scheme she may be plotting with Xorn. Xavier may end up being another vision by Jean Grey or the other way around.

TA-DA! Let's see if I get anything right!

I think you got this dead on, we allready saw in previous issue i think what Karen can do considering somehow transfering herself almost in full detail and her mindwipe on planetary basis. So now that she`s "gone out of hiding" everything is possible.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Dat cover

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Dat cover

I'm not sure if you like the cover or want to spit on it lol. Seriously though, Jimmy getting his ass kicked once again lol.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm not sure if you like the cover or want to spit on it lol. Seriously though, Jimmy getting his ass kicked once again lol.
    You've never seen the "dat ass" meme?