Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Be Right Back... Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Just above Tasmania
    Posts
    34,935

    Default

    According to Twitter, there are a great many people who didn't realise the Titanic actually happened. Like, in real life and stuff.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

  3. #3
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Meh, the suitcase thing is a simple mistake, but the drug thing is inexcusable.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  4. #4
    Were You There? Michael P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    31,748

    Default

    Putting seven dogs in a suitcase is a bit more than a simple mistake.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

  5. #5
    Veteran Member KiFF86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Putting seven dogs in a suitcase is a bit more than a simple mistake.
    You can really only get 5 in without cramming
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

    I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

  6. #6
    Member Puppetmaker Grae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    977

    Default

    From a colleague, today: "Once you've taken a picture, can you like, put effects on it?"

    This wouldn't be so bad if we didn't work for an animation company!

  7. #7
    Suspect Device Romero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    I read some story the other day about a U.S. firefighter who was busted fighting in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments when he was supposed to be out from his job on paid medical leave. I think he might even go to jail because it's fraud or something.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

  8. #8
    MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,261

    Default

    A local mother shoplifted from a mall store and assaulted someone, then abandoned her baby as she got away. She later tried to claim a babysitter did it. But the truth quickly came out. However, not before she was given her kid back and a warrant was issued for the "babysitter."

    http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno...,1106504.story

    She pointed the finger at a random Facebook friend, who she didn't really know. People wonder why I want nothing to do with Facebook.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    Meh, the suitcase thing is a simple mistake, but the drug thing is inexcusable.
    It's highly unprofessional.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

  10. #10

    Default

    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

  11. #11
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Putting seven dogs in a suitcase is a bit more than a simple mistake.
    What? Please. I'm talking about his address still being on the suitcase. That's a simple mistake. It's not like he crammed a dog family into luggage along with a letter that told people how to find him, he just forgot a detail.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Anodyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    You can really only get 5 in without cramming
    Maybe they were small-breed dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    I read some story the other day about a U.S. firefighter who was busted fighting in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments when he was supposed to be out from his job on paid medical leave. I think he might even go to jail because it's fraud or something.
    I googled and got four different examples in four different cities.
    Beverly Allen--The Bee, with honey and stinger

    "If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

  13. #13
    Junior Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    A local mother shoplifted from a mall store and assaulted someone, then abandoned her baby as she got away. She later tried to claim a babysitter did it. But the truth quickly came out. However, not before she was given her kid back and a warrant was issued for the "babysitter."

    http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno...,1106504.story

    She pointed the finger at a random Facebook friend, who she didn't really know. People wonder why I want nothing to do with Facebook.
    I heard that on the radio yesterday. I was so dumbfounded by the stupidity. But hey, such is life with the trash of this city. I mean, really? Abandoning a child?
    Pull List: Saga, Danger Club, Invincible, Chew, Animal Man, Aquaman, Supergirl, Earth 2, Dancer, The Flash, TWD, Before Watchmen, Harbinger, and Swamp Thing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •