According to Twitter, there are a great many people who didn't realise the Titanic actually happened. Like, in real life and stuff.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Meh, the suitcase thing is a simple mistake, but the drug thing is inexcusable.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Putting seven dogs in a suitcase is a bit more than a simple mistake.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    You can really only get 5 in without cramming
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

From a colleague, today: "Once you've taken a picture, can you like, put effects on it?"

This wouldn't be so bad if we didn't work for an animation company!

I read some story the other day about a U.S. firefighter who was busted fighting in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments when he was supposed to be out from his job on paid medical leave. I think he might even go to jail because it's fraud or something.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

A local mother shoplifted from a mall store and assaulted someone, then abandoned her baby as she got away. She later tried to claim a babysitter did it. But the truth quickly came out. However, not before she was given her kid back and a warrant was issued for the "babysitter."

http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno...,1106504.story

She pointed the finger at a random Facebook friend, who she didn't really know. People wonder why I want nothing to do with Facebook.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    Meh, the suitcase thing is a simple mistake, but the drug thing is inexcusable.
    It's highly unprofessional.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    What? Please. I'm talking about his address still being on the suitcase. That's a simple mistake. It's not like he crammed a dog family into luggage along with a letter that told people how to find him, he just forgot a detail.
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    You can really only get 5 in without cramming
    Maybe they were small-breed dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    I read some story the other day about a U.S. firefighter who was busted fighting in Mixed Martial Arts tournaments when he was supposed to be out from his job on paid medical leave. I think he might even go to jail because it's fraud or something.
    I googled and got four different examples in four different cities.
    Beverly Allen--The Bee, with honey and stinger

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    A local mother shoplifted from a mall store and assaulted someone, then abandoned her baby as she got away. She later tried to claim a babysitter did it. But the truth quickly came out. However, not before she was given her kid back and a warrant was issued for the "babysitter."

http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno...,1106504.story

She pointed the finger at a random Facebook friend, who she didn't really know. People wonder why I want nothing to do with Facebook.
    I heard that on the radio yesterday. I was so dumbfounded by the stupidity. But hey, such is life with the trash of this city. I mean, really? Abandoning a child?
    Pull List: Saga, Danger Club, Invincible, Chew, Animal Man, Aquaman, Supergirl, Earth 2, Dancer, The Flash, TWD, Before Watchmen, Harbinger, and Swamp Thing