Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Unfortunately this. Unless they give him a very cool suit so he can at least rival Ironman in the armor department. A cool armor should help him a bit. Cyborg has a better chance of keeping his own book though.
    Actually Steel has better elements for success than Cyborg,Steel has all the elements found inside of Iron man and could be played exactly like a DC version of Ironman if they choosed with character being not so much of an jerk plus his has history of solo comics so they are enemies and history to pull from plus he has the superman connection and the access to his villain pool to fall back on.Steel is more solid choice than Cyborg but has more upside.

I think Steel would do very well. If not for is interesting as frigg life, you could just play him off as the "Alfred" of Superman. He's always helping the guy out, maybe not as much as Alfred does for Batman but enough to be noticeable.

BANNED

The way Action Comics is set up now, Superman has a Kryptonian AI that would be better in the "Alfred" role.

I bought his last book: I'd buy a new one. Of course, I'm a hopeless Superman fanboy who'd get a Bibbo comic...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I'd love a Steel and Hardware team up book. It'd almost be like the odd couple with steel as the nice guy and hardware as the over the top badass

I'm sure Steel can sell, just for a little while - as every title other than Action Comics / Superman / Detective Comics / Batman, would all end sooner-or-later. Could be 8 issues, could be 12 issues, could be 24, could be like last time for Steel, 50, could be longer.
    Last edited by ngroove; 04-15-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    I'm sure Steel can sell, just for a little while - as every title other than Action Comics / Superman / Detective Comics / Batman, would all end sooner-or-later. Could be 8 issues, could be 12 issues, could be 24, could be like last time for Steel, 50, could be longer.
    52, actually.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I'd buy it. And what's this talk of a Cyborg comic? I'm starting to get very excited.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    This. It'd die within a year, 2 if it was lucky.
    If it meant that we'd get a dozen or two great Steel comics, I could live with that.