British Student of Film

Default Night of the Owls Event

The “Night of the Owls” is coming this May, pitting the extended Bat-family against the deadly Court of Owls. A shadowy secret society with roots that date back to Gotham City’s earliest history, the Court employs a cadre of timeless, sinister assassins known as Talons to execute its malevolent will.

Batman #8

Broken and beaten, Bruce Wayne has retreated from Gotham City – the city of Owls – to Wayne Manor. But no place is safe, because the Court is about to strike at the heart of city, and nothing will ever be the same. Be there for the start of the battle for Gotham City's soul…and the prelude to "The Night of the Owls.

Batman #9

Batman must stop the TALONS that have breeched the Batcave in order to save an innocent life...and Gotham City!

Nightwing #8

A lead-in to next month's thrilling "Night of the Owls" Batman event! With the Owls descending upon Gotham City, the fate of the city's leader rests on the shoulders of Nightwing! But as our hero embarks on a mission to rescue Mayor Hady, just how do Cameron Kane and turn-ofthe-century Gotham City factor in?

British Student of Film

Nightwing #9

NIGHTWING faces another villain claiming to be THE TALON at City Hall as the Court of Owls' plans go into action – but will he be able to figure out what's going on before it's too late?

Batman: The Dark Knight #9

Red Robin is back in Gotham City just in time to face off against TALON and THE COURT OF OWLS!

Birds of Prey #9

BLACK CANARY, BATGIRL, KATANA and POISON IVY risk their lives in Gotham City to battle THE TALON and The Court of Owls!

British Student of Film

Catwoman #9

CATWOMAN and SPARK are forced to defend THE PENGUIN against the Court of Owls!

Batgirl #9

BATGIRL faces off against the Court of Owls to protect the life of her father, Commissioner Gordon!

Batman & Robin #9

ROBIN faces TALON alone with the skies of Gotham City at stake!

Yeah, we know...

British Student of Film

Red Hood & The Outlaws #9

The Court of Owls is attacking, and the last person in the world you'd expect to answer Batman's call to arms is the RED HOOD!

All-Star Western #9

Discover what the Court of Owls was up to in GOTHAM CITY circa 1880!

Batwing #9

BATWING arrives in Gotham City just in time to fight the chaos the Court of Owls has unleashed! Outgunned and on unfamiliar turf, can Batwing survive?

British Student of Film

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    Yeah, we know...
    I know everyone knows, I'm just trying to start an organised discussion thread for the event...

There have been plenty, and then we will probably discuss the issues in their individual threads, like always.

British Student of Film

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    There have been plenty, and then we will probably discuss the issues in their individual threads, like always.
    Ah.. Sorry then; I'm kinda new here...

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Heh, I like this layout. Easier for some to find whats related here on the forums and not having to look for it.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm still debating on whether to expand my pull list for the purpose of this event, or see if it'll be collected within a year. I do like this thread layout though, to see which books seem more important to the event than others.
    Bring back Hawkwoman

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I'm still debating on whether to expand my pull list for the purpose of this event, or see if it'll be collected within a year. I do like this thread layout though, to see which books seem more important to the event than others.
    Every single book was listed. How can you tell which is more important to the event?
    "John Stewart. LAME! ...this guy having a ring is like giving the batmobile to a blind old woman with her left leg in a cast."

"Pym biting Blobs head off seems like something that would have happened when i was ten years old and playing with action figures."

"i always assumed that [the blob] had the same powers as his 616 counterpart because, if simply being a huge fat guy was enough to be considered a mutant then there sure are a lot of mutants in 'real life'. "

Quote Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
    Every single book was listed. How can you tell which is more important to the event?
    The ones listed first are the most important. Everything else is equal.