Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It sucks that The Punisher by Greg Rucka isn't selling that well. That book consistently gets good reviews and is often described as one of the best books coming out of Marvel(along with Daredevil and Wolverine and The X-men). Maybe people just don't like the character or maybe it is because it isn't geared towards children. I don't know but people should definitely start reading that series.

Marvel talked about AvX for many months, but despite this, x-men and avengers did not gain new readers. Indeed, sales are down. This means that promotional campaign Marvel was bankrupt. Image Comics up to 6,66%

Readers do not like the new series of The Punisher, Daredevil and many titles of mutants. Marvel needs to understand that this not way good.

Quote Originally Posted by oberheld View Post
    Marvel talked about AvX for many months, but despite this, x-men and avengers did not gain new readers.
    That's because the X-Men and Avengers books don't beging tying into AVX until this month.

Quote Originally Posted by oberheld View Post
    Readers do not like the new series of The Punisher, Daredevil and many titles of mutants. Marvel needs to understand that this not way good.
    Everything I've heard people say about the new DD book is that it's great.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life