Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 168
  1. #1
    Senior Member Shawn Hopkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,236

    Default People and Sentient Beings Iron Man Has Killed

    One thing about Iron Man is that he does seem to be more flexible on the "No Killing" rule than someone like Captain America. He goes out of his way not to kill anyone, but he will if he has to, as we can see with Mallen in Extremis and his being on the "Kill The Supreme Intelligence" side in Operation Galactic Storm. So, are there any other examples of Iron Man killing people or causing the deaths of people or sentient beings?

  2. #2
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,326

    Default

    he caused the suicides of Obadiah Stane, Graviton, and Kathy Dare.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  3. #3
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    First appearance, he blows up Wong Chu.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  4. #4
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    First appearance, he blows up Wong Chu.
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...32-1_super.jpg
    it was only a flesh wound.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  5. #5
    The curious one.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    14,447

    Default

    He once destroyed the rings of the Mandarin and ruined his fortress but left him alive because he swore never to kill. In his words "There was a time Iron Man could have killed you but he restrained not out of weakness but out of strength." But I guess that was a long time ago. Do the millions killed on Hulkworld count? Or Bill Foster? Or are we taking personally killed?

    Mark_S

  6. #6
    Star Blazer Will.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    He once destroyed the rings of the Mandarin and ruined his fortress but left him alive because he swore never to kill. In his words "There was a time Iron Man could have killed you but he restrained not out of weakness but out of strength." But I guess that was a long time ago. Do the millions killed on Hulkworld count? Or Bill Foster? Or are we taking personally killed?

    Mark_S
    I'm guessing the op means personally killed.

    On one hand certain situations kind of called for killing a character like Mallen while in other times like with the Supreme Intelligence his emotions ran high and has acted on them which is a consistent trait for Tony although obviously that tends to clash with his status as an Avenger as well given that they're usually pretty strict about not killing.

  7. #7
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,470

    Default

    Jack Daniels
    Jim Beam
    Smirnoffs
    Samuel Adams
    Martini and Rossi
    Johnny Walker

    May they all rest in peace <sob>!
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  8. #8
    Power Corrupts Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,976

    Default

    Black Goliath and Captain America, not to mention a ton of skrulls and everyone on that planet the Illuminati sent Hulk too


  9. #9
    Senior Member Zen-aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    didn't he kill the female yellow jacket?

  10. #10
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    didn't he kill the female yellow jacket?
    That was "The Crossing" Tony. Totally different person. Totally.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  11. #11
    Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Jack Daniels
    Jim Beam
    Smirnoffs
    Samuel Adams
    Martini and Rossi
    Johnny Walker

    May they all rest in peace <sob>!
    Dn't forget Guinness and Alexander Keith.

    (Someone won't get it and google these names)
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

  12. #12
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Dn't forget Guinness and Alexander Keith.

    (Someone won't get it and google these names)
    He also shot the sheriff. But he didn't shoot the deputy.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  13. #13
    Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    16,502

    Default

    Gremlin/Titanium Man II. He killed him during Armor Wars.
    Expletive Deleted

  14. #14
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Gremlin/Titanium Man II. He killed him during Armor Wars.
    Felony murder, no less. Tony could be executed for that in some states.

  15. #15
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will.S View Post
    I'm guessing the op means personally killed.

    On one hand certain situations kind of called for killing a character like Mallen while in other times like with the Supreme Intelligence his emotions ran high and has acted on them which is a consistent trait for Tony although obviously that tends to clash with his status as an Avenger as well given that they're usually pretty strict about not killing.
    If it was personally, then that was still Black Knight that did the killing.


    To which, yeah, because a lightsaber is going to kill the giant alien cosmic psychic entity thingy.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •