Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140
  1. #16
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Finesse marries Reptil. Her future is bleak.
    I thought she just impregnates his ass, then leaves cabfare on the counter.

  2. #17
    Elder Member Peter F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    I thought she just impregnates his ass, then leaves cabfare on the counter.
    Either way she needs X-23's influence to recover from that humilating revelation.

  3. #18
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco - the free range twink farm
    Posts
    46,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Either way she needs X-23's influence to recover from that humilating revelation.
    I think palling around with x-23 is far more humiliating than dropping an egg down Reptil's receptacle-ass.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    I think palling around with x-23 is far more humiliating than dropping an egg down Reptil's receptacle-ass.
    yes, it's obvious you have terrible taste, but by all means continue to bump the thread.
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

    Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

  5. #20
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,296

    Default

    I wish she still had her own book but she doesn't. It's unfortunate that it was given the boot but it happens. I would say at least she's still appearing in a book but honestly I'll take limbo above Mediocrity any day of the week.

    A silly little petition will not bring her book back.

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I wish she still had her own book but she doesn't. It's unfortunate that it was given the boot but it happens. I would say at least she's still appearing in a book but honestly I'll take limbo above Mediocrity any day of the week.

    In a way she's in limbo to me now. I can't be bothered to read AA really judge it, but from the issues I read it's lower than mediocrity, although at least it's not New X-Men level.
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

    Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

  7. #22
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    In a way she's in limbo to me now. I can't be bothered to read AA really judge it, but from the issues I read it's lower than mediocrity, although at least it's not New X-Men level.
    Well she's factually not in Limbo. And honestly, her series isn't coming back, not until someone who can sell books pitches an idea. I'm not a fan of Avengers Academy but if you like X-23 it's the only place you're likely to find her anytime soon, if you can bother to sign a petition you can bother to read a full issue of it.

  8. #23
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    I used to like Laura. But there's only so many times I can read about her learning to be human over and over again. I thought her own her series would finally progressed the character, but I felt she was just skept in a static state, and her guest stars got more to do and feel. The book was cancelled not soon enough. Before the rather dumb babysitting arc with a rather strangely written Hellion.

  9. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    261

    Default

    babysitting arc was awful


    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Well she's factually not in Limbo. And honestly, her series isn't coming back, not until someone who can sell books pitches an idea. I'm not a fan of Avengers Academy but if you like X-23 it's the only place you're likely to find her anytime soon, if you can bother to sign a petition you can bother to read a full issue of it.
    i'd rather not pay for a book i don't like.
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

    Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

  10. #25
    Member Mr. Rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    701

    Default

    She needs to go back to X-Force. She can tell Wolverine to suck it, because that's where she belongs. not at "skewl."
    Comics enjoyed by my Old Lady: Chew, IKG, Saga, JTHM, Ex Machina, Gil Kane's Green Lantern, Wormwood, NYX, Jurgen and JMS's Thor, along with a few others.

  11. #26
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    i'd rather not pay for a book i don't like.
    But you've never read a full issue of it? You can say you're not interested but you can't really say you don't like it or criticize it's quality. Well you can, but an uninformed opinion is something to never take seriously.

  12. #27
    Elder Member Peter F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    i'd rather not pay for a book i don't like.
    Fair enough. It's not like anyone else is buying that book.

  13. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    But you've never read a full issue of it? You can say you're not interested but you can't really say you don't like it or criticize it's quality. Well you can, but an uninformed opinion is something to never take seriously.
    i read the first two issues she was in of it, from what I read it wasn't to my taste and I didn't like the art either.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rice View Post
    She needs to go back to X-Force. She can tell Wolverine to suck it, because that's where she belongs. not at "skewl."
    I'm still reading the back issues of X-Force, but I like her in it. Yeah, she doesn't belong there, putting her in a school setting doesn't suit her.
    Last edited by G@ry; 04-09-2012 at 05:33 PM.
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

    Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

  14. #29
    Return of the Jedi Last1oftheJedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Yesteryear
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I think a book titled "X-23 and the eXiles" would be a nice mini-series. As far as a continious book, X has already proven she hasn't the chops for it, yet.

  15. #30
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    i read the first two issues she was in of it, from what I read it wasn't to my taste and I didn't like the art either.
    Groovy....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •