Thread: Borderlands 2

Default Borderlands 2

IGN is reporting that Borderlands 2 will have a release day download for a new class called the Technomancer, looks like a teen girl with anime hair and cybernetic limbs. You get it free if you pre-order but have to pay if you want it otherwise.

And let the bitching begin.....:)

link or it didn't happen and will be brushed off as late April Fools
    if true I'll need to pre-order asap

I was going to skip Borderlands 2 because Diablo 3 is coming out, this isn't really cool but it doesn't impact that decision.

I cant find it on thier webpage but I can find it on thier mobile ap, its at www://m.ign.com/articles/1222572

I am not saying its not a potential lie, just saying that they are reporting it.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...lass-revealed/

Just google it and I am sure you will find your own links, Borderlands 2 mechromancer.

I've heard you'll be getting it for free, no need to pre-order or buy.

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    I've heard you'll be getting it for free, no need to pre-order or buy.
    the way its working is, if you pre-order you'll get it for free. No announcement yet on when it'll be available, Gearbox admitted that it won't be day one DLC nor that its on the disk, this was just something they thought of this month and decided to make it into a DLC since balancing and development will take a while and they don't want to delay the game's release date

so if nerds rage it'll be for nothing, so far all they've done with the character is concept art and are currently brain storming story, powers, and abilities and how everything will work out in game. They're even thinking about making this a dual combo and adding 2 characters instead of one but they don't know yet, the official announcement and everything else regarding it can be found at Gearbox forums

Jaw Squad Member

I'm honestly more excited about this than Diablo III.

If the reports are true, I'll be pre-ordering this, though I might've done so anyway.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.