Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    What John Boy experienced on a daily bases when living with Melina
    wait he is no longer with Melina? if yes, will he return to the E?
    and still why is he wrestling alba?

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    wait he is no longer with Melina? if yes, will he return to the E?
    and still why is he wrestling alba?
    No longer dates Melina but comment still stands. Dont think thats Alba, the actress of course. His E return depends on if the E wants him back. Surprised TNA hasn't picked him up though
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

It is Alba, it's for a commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    It is Alba, it's for a commercial.
    John Boy's one lucky SOB then
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

While I believe it could have been handled on a professional manner I do see where Vince was coming from. The last time someone left the company while being the champion of the company they left that person threw the belt in the trash on live television. Sure Bret had more integrity than that but Vince didn't want to take any chances
    Except Bret had offered to do the job for anyone but shawn, and was even willing to do it for shawn, like 2 days later.
    Vince had no reason to do what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Except Bret had offered to do the job for anyone but shawn, and was even willing to do it for shawn, like 2 days later.
    Vince had no reason to do what he did.
    he did it to make a point in his own little world....Im the boss, it will happen as I say it happens

I never agreed with it, but I understood the why
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    he did it to make a point in his own little world....Im the boss, it will happen as I say it happens

I never agreed with it, but I understood the why
    And he got punched in the face for it and looked like a bitch.

No longer dates Melina but comment still stands. Dont think thats Alba, the actress of course. His E return depends on if the E wants him back. Surprised TNA hasn't picked him up though
    Really ? Thought they were still together , they were together when they went to manila for that wwfx organisation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jomochamp3.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	91567

I think Chicago is a smart enough crowd to deal with Punk losing.The Riot will come if Sheamus beats Bryan in 36 seconds with two boots. I see Bryan winning this one with the help of AJ.As long as both men look like they went through hell, I dont think the fans will care if Cena or Brock win, but I still see Cena winning to have that feel good moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I think Chicago is a smart enough crowd to deal with Punk losing.The Riot will come if Sheamus beats Bryan in 36 seconds with two boots. I see Bryan winning this one with the help of AJ.As long as both men look like they went through hell, I dont think the fans will care if Cena or Brock win, but I still see Cena winning to have that feel good moment.
    Isn't Bryan match with Sheamus a 2 out of 3 falls ? Don't think they will pull the same stunt again. With a 2 out of 3 falls , the potential for a good match is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I don't know if i like the idea of Sheamus losing the belt in his first ppv, not if they want to build him.
    Though, i guess, it's going to be battle to get that crowd to like him anyway, and it is only one night.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    most American wrestling fans, not just WWE fans, could learn a thing or three watching the Japanese product
    Eh, I'm with Zapper on this one. Right now most of the fans are thinking 'why the f- did they re-sign Albert of all people' and it's on them to show us why.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    Eh, I'm with Zapper on this one. Right now most of the fans are thinking 'why the f- did they re-sign Albert of all people' and it's on them to show us why.
    I'm thinking that, and i knew before he came in and watched some of his japanese matches.
    He isn't going to work those kinds of matches in WWE. Also, in japan, he was a lot bigger than the guys he was working with. In WWE, Show is bigger, Kane is bigger, Mark Henry is bigger, fattysaurus is bigger, Alex Riley was taller. Ryback has more muscles.
    It's hard to be a standout monster when there are a bunch of guys more monstrous than you.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Now that you mentioned Tomko , i recall he was also talked of as improving in Japan but he came back worse off than before.
    that's why i brought him up, that's not the case here. it's not just something to say to sound smart, the evidence is right there to be seen by any and all.

Since i'm watching WWE and not some other organisation , i can only comment on what i see. If he's good enough , he can turn his horrible gimmick around.

With all the talk that WWE is pushing him hard , we'll see how far WWE is willing to push Tensei/A-train/Albert.
    he's very damn good but booking and stupid gimmick limit what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Maybe because we're not seeing an improvement.
    so if you're not seeing an improvement what is looking at old matches before he improved supposed to prove??

Until I see him actually do anything cool, it'll remain a myth to me.
    well that's your choice, the proof is there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    You're right. I, and a huge majority of WWE viewers, have never seen him wrestle in Japan. He's not going to get over by being good in Japan. He's going to have to actually show those skills here in America
    he has to be given a real opportunity to do that.

. Be it in the ring or on the mic he's got to do something or the crowd will never get behind him. Or do you suggest every WWE viewer watch his Japanese work?
    just those who are interested in seeing how much he's improved or doubt me when i tell them he has and deserves better than the stupid gimmick & squashes he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    this is true, it's on WWE to show us why they went after him.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 04-12-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

I guess im in the minority in not thinking his gimick is particularly stupid.
    His gimick is he used to be albert, then he went to japan and killed everyone, now he has a japanese slave and came back here to kill everyone.
    Im ok with reality based gimicks.