Page 29 of 334 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    BANNED

SMACKDOWN RESULTS FROM BRAEHEAD ARENA

Brodus Clay and Hornswoggle def Jinder Mahal - Both Brodus and Hornswoggle got a huge pop to start the show.

The Uso's and Mason Ryan def Kurt Hawkins, Tyler Reks & Percy Watson - Good match. Big pop for Mason Ryan. He laughed as fans chanted Batista!!

Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez def The Great Khali - The kids love Khali and were clearly upset when Del Rio got the win.

Alicia Fox def Natalya (Special Referee was Aksana) - Referee was the highlight here. Enough said.

Big Show def Cody Rhodes to retain the IC Title - Rhodes got huge heat after he slated Scotland on the mic. Very well done.

Hometown hero Drew McIntyre & Booker T def Christian and Mark Henry - Huge pop for Drew who came to the ring wearing a Scotland football top and then proceeded to tell us how mental us Scots are and how drunk he got in Glasgow the week before hand!! After that, he singled out his parents in the crowd who also got a big hand before Booker T came out to a huge ovation.

Randy Orton def Kane in a No Disqualification Match - Second best match of the night. They used steel chairs and kendo sticks. Chants of RKO filled the arena just seconds into the bout and it was inevitable that's how it would finish. I managed to high five Orton after the match and was chuffed with that.

Sheamus def Daniel Bryan to retain the World Heavyweight Championship - Best match of the night for me. It went a good 15-20 minutes and was solid throughout. Bryan had the crowd in the palm of his hand and continually encouraged fans to chant Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course, this appealed to the older fans no end. It was terrific.
    So there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

Since most don't watch FCW, I'm just gonna throw this out there.
    2 minutes after this hit the web the wrestling boards dubbed it the broken heart promo and begin putting his figuaretive penis in their collective mouths.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    2 minutes after this hit the web the wrestling boards dubbed it the broken heart promo and begin putting his figuaretive penis in their collective mouths.
    I don't blame them.

The guy's got heart. And a voice and character they haven't seen from a younger talent in the E for some time.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

I don't blame them.

The guy's got heart. And a voice and character they haven't seen from a younger talent in the E for some time.
    He's getting moved up though, why blow a good promo on friggen FCW.
    Im pretty sure they already told him when he's coming up and what he's doing actually.

He's getting moved up though, why blow a good promo on friggen FCW.
    Im pretty sure they already told him when he's coming up and what he's doing actually.
    LOL, true.

But somebody's gotta sell the feud between him and Regal. Since Regal is doing the proverbial death march, awaiting the inevitable beating that Ambrose is going to give him.

EDIT: Plus, if that twitter feud goes live, I think he has more than enough ammo for that legend, knowing his previous history.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

LOL, true.

But somebody's gotta sell the feud between him and Regal. Since Regal is doing the proverbial death march, awaiting the inevitable beating that Ambrose is going to give him.
    Hey, he got to beat him once, we must all respect the rules of the even steven booking.

Since most don't watch FCW, I'm just gonna throw this out there.
    I miss the days he was known as Jon Moxley. But he's still one hell of a performer nevertheless and he has a lot of potential, I just hope the WWE doesn't take too much of his edge away from him because he works incredibly well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knightman View Post
    I miss the days he was known as Jon Moxley. But he's still one hell of a performer nevertheless and he has a lot of potential, I just hope the WWE doesn't take too much of his edge away from him because he works incredibly well with it.
    If they bring a guy up primarily because they are impressed with his speaking ability, i don't think they would cut him off at the knees.
    They know they have depth problems.

If they bring a guy up primarily because they are impressed with his speaking ability, i don't think they would cut him off at the knees.
    They know they have depth problems.
    As much as I currently don't like the guy, I do have to reference him.

MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR....

(you get the rest)

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

On the subject of John Cena did the WWE really anticipate that he would be over enough that he would end up becoming the top guy of the company as he is now? I think they just lucked out when Cena hit his stride back when he had that rapper gimmick
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

As much as I currently don't like the guy, I do have to reference him.

MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR....

(you get the rest)
    Backlunnnnnd!!!!
    Backlunnnnnd!!!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    On the subject of John Cena did the WWE really anticipate that he would be over enough that he would end up becoming the top guy of the company as he is now? I think they just lucked out when Cena hit his stride back when he had that rapper gimmick
    No, they lucked out on finding Hogan, and Austin, the guys who grew the business.
    Finding a guy your main demographic boos and is loved by children at a time when actual fighting is on the rise as your ppv and ratings drop every year wasn't luck.

Backlunnnnnd!!!!
    Backlunnnnnd!!!!

LOL, jk. Well played.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

Shit, i found a really funny picture, remember when Dolph cut his hair?

That picture makes me laugh a lot of some reason.

No they didnt. Vince wasnt impressed with him initially and if it wasnt for Jericho he would have been fired.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!