Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I guess they felt they should have been invited to the party for talent, not the party for crew...as some felt they were above that

ya know...mingling with the common folk who actually work for their paycheck...because lets be honest, the WWE production and presentation is leaps and bounds above anyone else
    It indcates you have talent if you are in the party for the talent, so they should have cherry picked writers. If someone was actually responsible for a good angle, they got to go. Steph and Gewirtz, banned.

A friend of mine asked me awhile back if Pennance stare from Ghost rider would work on Undertaker ? I started LMAO, apart of me wants to make a vs thread of the two just to see the results, but I know a thread like that could lead to a ban.
    Last edited by Deadman25; 04-09-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    A friend of mine asked me awhile back if Pennance stare from Ghost rider would work on Undertaker ? I started LMAO, apart of me wants to make a vs thread of the two just to see the results, but I know a thread like that could lead to a ban.
    I've seen way dumber matches on the rumble board. I don't possibly see how it would lead to a ban, but maybe you know something I don't.
    Everything burns...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    You wouldn't get banned, but if im not mistaken every thread on this board has to be approved since we have so many topic specefic threads, so since it doesn't have legs, it wouldn't get approved for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    You wouldn't get banned, but if im not mistaken every thread on this board has to be approved since we have so many topic specefic threads, so since it doesn't have legs, it wouldn't get approved for posting.
    Yeah, it would belong on the rumble board, not here.
    Everything burns...

A ton of people on the board are reporting that they went to order the new Daniel Bryan shirt is on backorder already.
    This is good news for him, but it also probably just means the stories about WWE thinking it wasn't permanent are true and they didn't produce enough of the shirts, because Punk got hot really fast and sold a ton of shirts, and they never sold out, so i can only assume it was lack of shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Yeah, it would belong on the rumble board, not here.
    Thats where I would have put it If I made it.

"Daniel Bryan - Part 1" -- BJ Shea 03/01/12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qsBl...b6RVAAAAAAAAAw
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Entertainment Weekly picked up on the bad crowd reaction that The Three Stooges received on RAW last night. From EW.com:

"Remember that classic Three Stooges episode where Curley dressed up as Hulk Hogan? No? Well, neither did the fans at the Verizon Center in Washington for WWE’s Monday Night Raw. The new Stooges got slap-happy for the crowd, but the audience response was one of general perplexity. Even when Curly (Will Sasso) came out dressed as Hulk Hogan and the Hulkster himself became a huckster for the film, which opens this weekend, there seemed to be little connection. In fact, the only excitement to the bit was when Kane choke-slammed the wannabe Hulk."

- FCW star Dean Ambrose posted a photo of scars on his back this morning and said he was visiting with the WWE doctors, possibly for a physical. This could be another sign that Ambrose is close to debuting on TV. He wrote:

"Fun morning trying to explain gross barbwire scars and excessive nerve damage to #wwe doctors,#thanksmick"

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...tion_Rosa.html
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I wonder how long Lord Tensai is going to last since he seems to be gaining no traction?

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

He needs to use the Force more.

Or destroy somebody like Kane and have a feud.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

This could be good, there will be a Piper's Pit with Daniel Bryan on tonights Smackdown, might give us an indication of what they are doing with him.

Someone created a fantastic piece of art explaining why the excitement for Rock/Cena died down so much.

Mick Foley is on smackdown tonight,, hmm..............
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Someone created a fantastic piece of art explaining why the excitement for Rock/Cena died down so much.
    I have sat here for 9 minutes laughing like a retarded Muttley at this.