Page 152 of 334 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5005

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    So far, Bennett and WGTT are doing alright in ROH, and they definitely aren't The Young Bucks, lol. Then there's guys like Mondo, but that's not the point.

Point is, Morgan could potentially work in ROH. It just takes some decent booking. Crimson? Hell no. But Morgan could work.
    Well shit, im not going to argue Morgan is worse than fucking Crimson.
    But he also worked for WWE and then TNA, i really doubht even if they could use him he would like to take the pay cut.
    Guy's seven feet tall and built like a monster, if he leaves WWE will sign him. Kahli can't move, Kane is getting old, Show's gimmick now is apprently that he;s old, they need a young monster who can still walk.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So far, Bennett and WGTT are doing alright in ROH, and they definitely aren't The Young Bucks, lol. Then there's guys like Mondo, but that's not the point.

Point is, Morgan could potentially work in ROH. It just takes some decent booking. Crimson? Hell no. But Morgan could work.
    To me its why Steen is so interesting right now. He's totally different in a way from what they have. So is Bennent. They need that if they wanna get more interesting , charismatic guys there.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Well shit, im not going to argue Morgan is worse than fucking Crimson.
    But he also worked for WWE and then TNA, i really doubht even if they could use him he would like to take the pay cut.
    Guy's seven feet tall and built like a monster, if he leaves WWE will sign him. Kahli can't move, Kane is getting old, Show's gimmick now is apprently that he;s old, they need a young monster who can still walk.
    Well his contract is up. Whats wild is TNA hasn't made a push to resign him . Maybe ROH will have to open up the checkbook a bit more to get him .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He would work perfect. You package him right...look at Sid in ECW. Heyman made him work. This was Sid . I could see Morgan coming out and putting Steen thru a table. "I'm the most genetically jacked , gifted athlete in this organization...welcome to the new ROH !"
    Put him with Cornette .. I could see this working. The faces could look like "old school" ROH and the heels could look like Cornette trying to redefine the company towards entertainment. Morgan could be a good first heel for that reason.

Shelley could work, too.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Well his contract is up. Whats wild is TNA hasn't made a push to resign him . Maybe ROH will have to open up the checkbook a bit more to get him .
    Let me ask a question and answer it.
    How much money did Matt Morgan draw for TNA?
    The answer is none.

how has a conversation about Matt Morgan even gone on this long?
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    how has a conversation about Matt Morgan even gone on this long?
    theres dick else to talk about, Raw isn't on for a buncha hours.
    And we already know all the angles and shit for the ppv, so Raw might be boring too.

Let me ask a question and answer it.
    How much money did Matt Morgan draw for TNA?
    The answer is none.
    Which isn't fair at all... no one has drawed really in TNA. So I suppose if AJ Styles chose to leave we all should have this question and answer for him. Or if Aires , Daniels or whoever else left TNA. We could do this.

Which isn't fair at all... no one has drawed really in TNA. So I suppose if AJ Styles chose to leave we all should have this question and answer for him. Or if Aires , Daniels or whoever else left TNA. We could do this.
    Those other guys you are mentioned don't get booed and have boring chanting during their matches.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Put him with Cornette .. I could see this working. The faces could look like "old school" ROH and the heels could look like Cornette trying to redefine the company towards entertainment. Morgan could be a good first heel for that reason.
    To me that is the thing though...Cornette doesn't scream "entertainment" really. He's an old school promoter , wanting an old school champion . In fact if they wanted a heel manager who would come in with a band of guys unlike anything ROH has ever seen ...I'd say this man would literally rip the universe in half....

-

-

-

The moment Russo would step out the people would go fucking insane. He would be the man there trying to change ROH into this WWE product. (It would be a like the old NWA-TNA angle (Sports Entertainment Xtreme vs the old school NWA)

Cornette does have a giant hardon for Morgan since back in the day.

Those other guys you are mentioned don't get booed and have boring chanting during their matches.
    The ECW fans booed Cena and did the same thing . Yet what was the PPV numbers and how much a ticket did that ONS 2006 PPV do , to watch Cena lose to RVD ? That to me is where it matters. If booked right , and Matt Morgan does have talent. He can work very well as his matches showed with Angle and AJ , then he can make it in ROH. He could claim "I am a Giant among little boys" in a promo.

The ECW fans booed Cena and did the same thing . Yet what was the PPV numbers and how much a ticket did that ONS 2006 PPV do , to watch Cena lose to RVD ? That to me is where it matters. If booked right , and Matt Morgan does have talent. He can work very well as his matches showed with Angle and AJ , then he can make it in ROH. He could claim "I am a Giant among little boys" in a promo.
    I'm not talking to RoH, i was just responding to your surprise that TNA didn't try to sign him.
    He isn't over, he probably costs a little bit since he's an ex wwe guy, so they didn't fight to keep him. And that's not even known, we don't know if WWE offered him something, or what TNA offered.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

HOLY CRAP.

Superecw and I are on the same weird wavelength ... what has happened to me!?!?!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

I'm not talking to RoH, i was just responding to your surprise that TNA didn't try to sign him.
    He isn't over, he probably costs a little bit since he's an ex wwe guy, so they didn't fight to keep him. And that's not even known, we don't know if WWE offered him something, or what TNA offered.
    I'd say judging by the face reactions Morgan gets (his Venom run , where he was tag team champion by himself) shows he is over.