Page 94 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5005

Hooters has dish called the Smothered Chicken Sandwich...2 or 3 different types of cheese, mushrooms, onions, over a piece of grilled chicken

its is damn tasty
    Support your local roller derby league

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Chicken wings aren't bad.
    Don't like them, wing sauce blows.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Don't like them, wing sauce blows.
    Bow chicka bow wow.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Bow chicka bow wow.
    Does wing have some sort of second meaning? If it did i honestly wasn't aware.

BANNED

tryce?

Think you mean tryst, Fabian.

Some notes from the observer update, a few of these are just snippy comments for alvarez, but i included them
    "-- CM Punk will be working Smackdown tonight. The storyline is that he's "replacing Big Show", who in storyline was fired last night. Nice to see Punk on Smackdown and they didn't bother to advertise this on Raw at all.

-- There was kind of a surprising amount of vitriol spewed towards last night's Raw in the last 12 hours. The show was nothing special, don't get me wrong, but after all the awful Raws we have seen in the last few years I was kind of surprised that people hated this one so much. Although I did find John Cena absolutely infuriating and not in a good way.

Speaking of Cena, for whatever this is worth, I talked to one person in WWE today who, regarding whether the divorce would go away quietly or explode into ugliness (it's pretty much going to be one or the other), this person was strongly leaning towards gonna get ugly and fast.

-- Mark Henry's tweet on his surgery that he sent out last night during Raw: Tomorrow I go under the knife. When I return I will be the fire breathing, pain inflicting,face melting better than ever Mark Henry! Listen up! IF NOT! I will walk away. I have to much PRIDE to not deface any one in the WWE. The Hall of Pain is open for business!

Some notes from the observer update, a few of these are just snippy comments for alvarez, but i included them
    "-- CM Punk will be working Smackdown tonight. The storyline is that he's "replacing Big Show", who in storyline was fired last night. Nice to see Punk on Smackdown and they didn't bother to advertise this on Raw at all.

-- There was kind of a surprising amount of vitriol spewed towards last night's Raw in the last 12 hours. The show was nothing special, don't get me wrong, but after all the awful Raws we have seen in the last few years I was kind of surprised that people hated this one so much. Although I did find John Cena absolutely infuriating and not in a good way.

Speaking of Cena, for whatever this is worth, I talked to one person in WWE today who, regarding whether the divorce would go away quietly or explode into ugliness (it's pretty much going to be one or the other), this person was strongly leaning towards gonna get ugly and fast.

-- Mark Henry's tweet on his surgery that he sent out last night during Raw: Tomorrow I go under the knife. When I return I will be the fire breathing, pain inflicting,face melting better than ever Mark Henry! Listen up! IF NOT! I will walk away. I have to much PRIDE to not deface any one in the WWE. The Hall of Pain is open for business!
    Cena's promos were never horrible. Average sure and you may have your bad ones once in awhile but even his bad promos were nowhere near as bad as that promo he did last night. I guess one could chalk it up as him having a really off night due to his recent divorce
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

What did meltzer think of tna's ppv?

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    What did meltzer think of tna's ppv?
    No observer yet but on the podcast after the show he said he enjoyed the show quite a bit, said it was their best ppv in a while.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Thats from Iron man 2.0, during the Siege storyline. I have that comic. mmm.. never noticed that Brock Cena I mena LEsnar was there.
    LOL, sorry I hear the error just yesterday made by laurinitis.lol
    WTF?? what was DMX doing in there?? and i think i might've seen phife from tribe too.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Well, a lot of those DVDs are the documentary portion, and not the matches. That's my big gripe, there's not much actual wrestling to be had. It's cool if I want to watch a WWE-produced documentary about Batista, but not so good if I want to see him wrestle.
    i thin PWG's best of DVD vol 1 is on netflix, was hoping they'd get vol 2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Do you really want to see Batista wrestle?
    i do. i'd love for fruitista to come back right now.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Jericho and Miz have hung out in the past. I think the "everyone hates Miz" thing is just a joke
    jericho HAS to feel old hanging with that crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    someone at wwe has been watching shintigercurl vids
    poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    1. they are trying to expand their menu?
    2. you know it?
    and to the Jericho hanging with the miz question: because...he is awesome?
    and an extra one: are the divas trying to find work at hooters?

mmm.. that picture leaves more questions than answers.LOL
    uh oh, tessmacher is going to have some competition now.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Not having it be a Summer Slam match would be a dumb move
    they gave away cena/lesnar at xtreme rules.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Chicken wings aren't bad.
    i had a burger from there that had pico de gayo on it, it was quite damn good.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

is strange but somehow Katlyn doesn't strike me as another diva. I dont know she seems different. Like more natural. I dont know she seems less like a diva, and more like a girl that just want to have fun.

The Shanghai Daily and the Global Times are reporting that WWE will be holding a Smackdown house show at the Oriental Sports Center in Shanghai, China on Saturday, August 11th, 2012.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    WTF?? what was DMX doing in there?? and i think i might've seen phife from tribe too.

i thin PWG's best of DVD vol 1 is on netflix, was hoping they'd get vol 2.

i do. i'd love for fruitista to come back right now.
    Lazy artist + Google image search!

Did PWG do a second set? I got the first one (although I still haven't watched all of it) - the Kevin Steen vs. PAC match was awesome.

Especially with that haircut he has!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    This is the one YouTube show of WWE's that I watch.