Page 61 of 334 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Yoshi Tatsu has posted the following on twitter
    "As of today, I am planning to post several tweets regarding my thoughts and feelings toward Lord Tensai. First of all, I have a strong reason why I must defeat Lord Tensai. As in my Japanese lesson, "tensai" means natural disaster."

"As everyone knows, Japan experienced a major earthquake and tsunami on March 11th of last year. More than 15,000 people lost their lives, over 5,000 people are still missing, and more than 5,000 people were injured. In addition, over 130,000 people lost their homes. Sadly, the recovery has been very slow. Many people are still living in temporary housing, without jobs. Moreover,the Japanese people haven't been able to recover from the grief of losing family members,including children who lost their parents."

"Out of respect, I strongly urge Lord Tensai to change his name. As Japanese superstar of WWE, I cannot tolerate him using this name during Japanese appearance. Even though he is tremendously big and very strong, I will defeat him someday. Japan was defeated by natural disasters – “TENSAI”. And I, Yoshi Tatsu is the one who defeats that “TENSAI”. When I beat him, I will make him change his name. This is #YoshiRevolution Episode 1."

Now...heres the deal with this.
    We know WWE has told it's people that they should be tweeting in character, and twitter is being used to further angles.
    Now, either Yoshi wants to get fired, or they told him to do this. And if they are using the fucking earthquake and tsunami to build an angle, that's pretty goddamn disgusting.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    In a year and a half i would be shocked if Ziggler wasn't moved up the card, shocked i say! I certainly don't think he will be losing to comedy gimmicks in that time.

It was very one sided and had a sudden finish, we've seen a lot of cena matches like that, but he really beat the shit out of cena, and then cena clocked the fucker in the face with that chain, it was a brutal as shit match.
    under the circumstances i don't think i got to really appreciate the brutality. i think pretty highly of both guys though so i don't really doubt it was better than i thought.

Those guys aren't 2nd generation, they get more chances than other guys.
    not saying he'll get FE'd(and even if he did i wouldn't rule out a return), but he could lose his spot.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    under the circumstances i don't think i got to really appreciate the brutality. i think pretty highly of both guys though so i don't really doubt it was better than i thought.

not saying he'll get FE'd(and even if he did i wouldn't rule out a return), but he could lose his spot.
    Like i said, any match that turns a ppv crowd, in fucking chicago no less, from cheering lesnar and booing cena too cheering cena and booing lesnar is fucking amazing.
    Cena took such a horrific beating and brock was such a giant douche that they got behind Cena. Shit, i was cheering for Cena at one point, and i love me some brock. I watched it with a UFC fan who hasn't seen wrestling in 5 years and he said "Christ, i hope Cena gets to fuck brock up."

Also, brock will fucking kill a fan!

he should have done it....just piefaced the kid
    Support your local roller derby league

Yoshi Tatsu has posted the following on twitter
    "As of today, I am planning to post several tweets regarding my thoughts and feelings toward Lord Tensai. First of all, I have a strong reason why I must defeat Lord Tensai. As in my Japanese lesson, "tensai" means natural disaster."

"As everyone knows, Japan experienced a major earthquake and tsunami on March 11th of last year. More than 15,000 people lost their lives, over 5,000 people are still missing, and more than 5,000 people were injured. In addition, over 130,000 people lost their homes. Sadly, the recovery has been very slow. Many people are still living in temporary housing, without jobs. Moreover,the Japanese people haven't been able to recover from the grief of losing family members,including children who lost their parents."

"Out of respect, I strongly urge Lord Tensai to change his name. As Japanese superstar of WWE, I cannot tolerate him using this name during Japanese appearance. Even though he is tremendously big and very strong, I will defeat him someday. Japan was defeated by natural disasters – “TENSAI”. And I, Yoshi Tatsu is the one who defeats that “TENSAI”. When I beat him, I will make him change his name. This is #YoshiRevolution Episode 1."

Now...heres the deal with this.
    We know WWE has told it's people that they should be tweeting in character, and twitter is being used to further angles.
    Now, either Yoshi wants to get fired, or they told him to do this. And if they are using the fucking earthquake and tsunami to build an angle, that's pretty goddamn disgusting.
    Wasnt Giant Bernard in Japan when the earthquake happened? Plus Yoshi since deleted the tweets.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    with claudio, mox, sandow, and likely hero coming soon enough i think cody better be looking over his shoulder.
    Dont forget Tyler Black.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

I mean after mania, from memory to build up for extreme rules, Show came out during his amtch and played a video of him losing, and cody lost a match.
    And they did a back and forth in matches, but i can't recall cody talking once.
    Well, that's sort of payback for the pre-Mania stuff. I feel like they've been working on wrapping up the Show/Cody feud, and that's okay. It hasn't been as good as when Cody was antagonizing Show, but they're both probably ready to move onto something else right now.

EDIT: Also, I'm not worried about Cody losing his spot. I think he's a much better (or flashier) wrestler than he lets on, but doesn't want to give the fans a reason to cheer him. It took Daniel Bryan a solid two years to really get people going, and that involved both weekly verbal abuse of a Diva and the inexplicable "yes yes yes" thing. This week was five years from Zack Ryder's debut in WWE. It takes time to get people to care about a wrestler. Those other guys are all capable, but so were Low-Ki and Colt Cabana.
    Last edited by clayholio; 05-03-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Also, brock will fucking kill a fan!
    The fan immediatly backing down when Brock confronted him made this
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Don't touch Brock!

I posted a detailed summary in the international thread but the reign of Prince Devitt has ended. Low Ki is the new IWGP JR Heavy Champ.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-03-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Dude looked just like evan bourne when he cut his hair that week.
    Why did he think that was a good idea?
    He didn't. That's why he's got the frowny-face.
    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    EDIT: Also, I'm not worried about Cody losing his spot. I think he's a much better (or flashier) wrestler than he lets on, but doesn't want to give the fans a reason to cheer him. It took Daniel Bryan a solid two years to really get people going, and that involved both weekly verbal abuse of a Diva and the inexplicable "yes yes yes" thing. This week was five years from Zack Ryder's debut in WWE. It takes time to get people to care about a wrestler. Those other guys are all capable, but so were Low-Ki and Colt Cabana.
    +1

It seemed evident to me, when he turned heel by betraying Hardcore Holly. When he was teaming with Holly, he played up the green rookie aspect just a tad, only for it to disappear when he joined up with DiBiase.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post

It seemed evident to me, when he turned heel by betraying Hardcore Holly. When he was teaming with Holly, he played up the green rookie aspect just a tad, only for it to disappear when he joined up with DiBiase.
    I like that it was possible to turn heel by betraying bob holly.
    Punching him in the face is the mark of a hero.

"Ill teach you to sandbag me you old bastard!"

Let's play a game.
    Entrance themes that don't fit the wrestler at all.

The only problem with that is that Lance Storm theme is awesome... EVEN for Lance Storm (in truth, I can't really find a Lance Storm theme I didn't like). Yes, my tastes in wrestling themes are really weird.

My contribution:

This song sucks with ANYBODY, unless it's for a joke wrestler.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

My entry

This song didn't fit Kidman at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man