Page 52 of 334 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    OHHHH, now this is slighty interesting.
    PWInsider reports...
    "Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar.
    According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.

The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war.

When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum."
    Dave Meltzer updates with
    "Part of this is a Pillman work on the boys. Notice I said part of it."
    So first HHH takes away Brock's win then Cena cuts his legs out from under him during the match.

2007 Mutant League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    So first HHH takes away Brock's win then Cena cuts his legs out from under him during the match.
    Brock only has limited dates, its just pointed out that they needed something to get him off tv for a bit.

Brock only has limited dates, its just pointed out that they needed something to get him off tv for a bit.
    Doesn't make it any less stupid to piss off your WM Main eventer, and a man who can get over in three minutes or draw heat in an instant.

2007 Mutant League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    this upsets me....we are voting him out next meeting
    Get the scissors cause he's card is getting cut
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Doesn't make it any less stupid to piss off your WM Main eventer, and a man who can get over in three minutes or draw heat in an instant.
    But the last part was meltzer saying it was a work.

So, meltzer talked to the WWE spaiz! and they had this to say about Brock.
    1. The whole story about him freaking out in the back was true, and it was ment to get people to think he had heat with Cena AND to leak out that Brock quit, because they wanted that news out before Raw tonight so when he showed up it was a surprise. Which is stupid, and it didn't leak out until after Raw, so pointless.
    2. Their idea of how to use Brock is different from a lot of our thoughts. They are thinking, we paid him 5 million, he has to put our guys over. The other camp in the company thinks the more brock loses the less he's worth, and the future direction with Brock is not at all set.

So, meltzer talked to the WWE spaiz! and they had this to say about Brock.
    1. The whole story about him freaking out in the back was true, and it was ment to get people to think he had heat with Cena AND to leak out that Brock quit, because they wanted that news out before Raw tonight so when he showed up it was a surprise. Which is stupid, and it didn't leak out until after Raw, so pointless.
    2. Their idea of how to use Brock is different from a lot of our thoughts. They are thinking, we paid him 5 million, he has to put our guys over. The other camp in the company thinks the more brock loses the less he's worth, and the future direction with Brock is not at all set.
    I agree with Brock's camp completely cuz you got 5 mil invested in him for a year's worth of work, which guaranteed off the extreme rules crowd means this investment will culminate with him in the Wrestlemania 29 main event. So with that being laid out, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JOB HIM THE ENTIRE TIME!? Bunch of salty idiots are what the boys in the back are sometimes man...He needs to kill HHH, then get the belt off either D Bry or Punk (I'd prefer D Bry cuz he's more of an actual wrestler) and then have the favorite son return for the rematch of Rock Vs Brock. There's absolutely NO reason why he should even job to the grim reaper ffs. Straight no-selling death's touch is how he should be booked right now, straight up Cain Marko juggernaut status.
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin1108 View Post
    I agree with Brock's camp completely cuz you got 5 mil invested in him for a year's worth of work, which guaranteed off the extreme rules crowd means this investment will culminate with him in the Wrestlemania 29 main event. So with that being laid out, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JOB HIM THE ENTIRE TIME!? Bunch of salty idiots are what the boys in the back are sometimes man...He needs to kill HHH, then get the belt off either D Bry or Punk (I'd prefer D Bry cuz he's more of an actual wrestler) and then have the favorite son return for the rematch of Rock Vs Brock. There's absolutely NO reason why he should even job to the grim reaper ffs. Straight no-selling death's touch is how he should be booked right now, straight up Cain Marko juggernaut status.
    were you fondling yourself, thinking of Brock, while writing this post?
    Support your local roller derby league

I was thinking and I know what Should be the main event of over the limit 2012 Puppet H vs Brock Lesnar‘ Puppet H Tries to take revenge for the game

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    were you fondling yourself, thinking of Brock, while writing this post?
    circling my nipples with my fingers in between spaces lmao
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...his_Month.html

During Monday's episode of WWE's RAW Supershow, the WWE Spanish announce team revealed that Sin Cara is scheduled to make his in-ring return for the SmackDown brand's Mexico tour May 24th through May 26th.

Sin Cara has been off WWE television since November of last year while rehabbing a knee injury.

Its possible that Sin Cara's return to television could come before the Mexico tour, but those are his first official advertised dates.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

So does R-Truth and Kofi's team have a name?

Maybe Boom Crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    So does R-Truth and Kofi's team have a name?

Maybe Boom Crazy?
    Truth in paradise?

Some FCW talent will likely debut on NXT tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo
    Yes Juggalo Championship Wrestling, I do believe Colt is their current champ
    Not to mention their time in WCW in 1999. Especially when they did commentary on Nitro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium
    so general question

how long would Cena have to "stay away" to suit the detractors and IWC and such
    If some had their way, it'd be forever.