Page 15 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Why U want Bryan to be dometed to midcard level?
    anything that makes the IWC cry like a 9 yr old girl with a skinned knee, I am all for
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    anything that makes the IWC cry like a 9 yr old girl with a skinned knee, I am all for
    Seen worse crying on Marvel/DC forums here, trust me, but personally I wouldn't have a problem with Danielson being on midcard. Especially if there came a time when he climbs right back up in the title hunt
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Wrestle-Cast Episode 137
    Xaos and 16-Bit Jeff make their Wrestle-Cast debuts as We discuss Lesnar's Second week back, Cena's busted lip, and Eric Young and...ODB....in a Steel Cage Wedding....DO YOU SEE WHY THERE'S A BOYCOTT?!?!?

http://www.reviewtopia.net/content/w...st-episode-137
    I'm probably in the minority when it comes to the three stooges skit on Raw. Didn't really liked it that much, outside of Sasso getting chokeslamed by Kane, I felt that was time wasting. Also Ace is getting better, sure he isn't Bischoff level of slimy GM but he's starting to become a little more comfortable in the heel GM mode. BTW didn't see much of the Lesnar/Cena confrontation but if Cena did take that stiff shot that resulted in a busted lip then mad respect to the dude
    Last edited by Legato; 04-15-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Why U want Bryan to be dometed to midcard level?
    It's not that i want that, it's that i want the midcard to mean something.
    Why do you think they have such a problem elevating new people? It's because the midcard is horrible shit, no one wants those guys to move up because they only care about the main event.
    Randy Orton is suppose to be Smackdown's star and he's been midcard for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It's not that i want that, it's that i want the midcard to mean something.
    Why do you think they have such a problem elevating new people? It's because the midcard is horrible shit, no one wants those guys to move up because they only care about the main event.
    Randy Orton is suppose to be Smackdown's star and he's been midcard for months now.
    WWE's problem is that they want to put people in the main event prematurly and sometimes they get lucky and the person they instantly push sticks there but other times they dont. For instance the majority of their big storylines involve the main event. Meanwhile the only time the midcard is worth something is if one takes the time to watch Superstars or NXT. Well mostly Superstars as thats actually a midcard show. They should do what they did back in the day by booking storylines for the midcard as a way to help establish the midcard roster enough to that they might have some thats actually ready for the main event roster and it would make the audience care enough about the midcard. You know why the Rumble this year was horrible? It featured alot of midcard guys that nobody gave a damn about, sure there were some that got some decent pops but it still wasn't enough star power involved to make the crowd excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    WWE's problem is that they want to put people in the main event prematurly and sometimes they get lucky and the person they instantly push sticks there but other times they dont. For instance the majority of their big storylines involve the main event. Meanwhile the only time the midcard is worth something is if one takes the time to watch Superstars or NXT. Well mostly Superstars as thats actually a midcard show. They should do what they did back in the day by booking storylines for the midcard as a way to help establish the midcard roster enough to that they might have some thats actually ready for the main event roster and it would make the audience care enough about the midcard. You know why the Rumble this year was horrible? It featured alot of midcard guys that nobody gave a damn about, sure there were some that got some decent pops but it still wasn't enough star power involved to make the crowd excited for it.
    The bolded part is the problem, but it leads to another problem.
    Since every time a midcard guys gets any sort of heat, generaly as a heel, they want to push them to main event.
    I actually think what they are doing with Big Show and the IC title is the best thing that has happened, in a way. While the last cody/big show match was blah and nobody cared, Big Show is a main eventer, in general, they set him up that way. So, having him holding the midcard belt and making a big deal of it can only help the midcard belt, which in turn should help the guy he's feuding with.
    But the problem comes in with "Well, that guy is getting over, he needs to go for the title." which means whoever he was feuding with is left to the dust, the guy never had a proper build to be truly over, he goes for the belt, loses and is back to the midcard nothing section of the show. Look at Rtruth, he got a main event push for almost no reason, and was then thrown back to midcard, and then why they teamed him with Miz and tried to build them as being serious, no one bought it and Rock's return match did shitty business. Because they were feuding with two midcard guys who never got built.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Yep, that's what I think too. There was a time that even midcard stars had storyline, and some good ones too. That's why when the raw15 anniversary show happened they brought some midcard 95s stars, because people do remember them. I wonder 15 years from now, when they do another anniversary, how many of the current stars will be important enought to bring back for a special program? will Funkasaurus be there, will sin cara be there, will they bring Ted Dibiase jr or Tyson Kidd back?

You remember that time Cena call CM Punk a terrorist?
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    He needed to get people to boo cm punk is all!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    I found it more odd when a bunch of dudes clad in black came out and strangled the Undertaker after he was about to beat down Muhammed Hassan and they weren't called terrorists.

According to lordsofpain, seth rollins and antonio cesaro are on hand in Britain for the RAW and Smackdown tapings.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...s_The_Miz.html

WWE's shop website has released a new "Onslaught of Awesomeness" pendant for The Miz.

- William Regal has been teaming with Tyson Kidd on the current WWE tour to defeat the team of Hunico and Camacho. At Saturday's show in Manchester, Regal called Kidd the most underrated wrestler with WWE before introducing his niece in the crowd.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/..._Responds.html

The feud between Mick Foley and FCW star Dean Ambrose continued on Twitter this weekend. Foley referenced a TNA segment between he and Ric Flair back in 2010, which is embedded blow, and wrote:

"I'm going to start working on a pretty thorough piece addressing this whole Dean Ambrose thing. It might rub many the wrong way. We'll see."

"My blog is going to have to wait until my new @WWE book deal is finalized. Too important to blow on someone like @thedeanambrose #verucasalt"

"This Dec 2010 promo with me & Flair seems to be where the entire Ambrose philosophy comes from."

"Please watch and RT this Foley/Flair Impact promo from December 2010 to better understand my eventual response."

Ambrose replied:

"Hmm, Ric is right, Only Ric wasn't one of those kids.I'm far more evolved, I'm far too damaged. Way past the point of no return #thanksmick"

"Oh, also you did a great job of taking tv away from great young talent in that segment. Then you stole their money and left #thanksmick"

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...m_Natalya.html

- As noted earlier, Damien Sandow is headed to London for this week's WWE SmackDown tapings and may be making his debut. We also know that top FCW stars Seth Rollins and Antonio Cesaro are in London for the tapings.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    [url]Ambrose replied:

"Hmm, Ric is right, Only Ric wasn't one of those kids.I'm far more evolved, I'm far too damaged. Way past the point of no return #thanksmick"

"Oh, also you did a great job of taking tv away from great young talent in that segment. Then you stole their money and left #thanksmick"
    damn....I don't even know this Ambrose guy and I want to see him and Mick on TV like yesterday
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    damn....I don't even know this Ambrose guy and I want to see him and Mick on TV like yesterday

-- Courtesy of Raw General Manager John Laurinaitis, the Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena match at Extreme Rules has been changed to a no-disqualification, no count-out "Extreme Rules" Match, WWE.com has confirmed.