Page 9 of 334 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Theres Christian, whenever he returns, and Ziggler's improving.
    Ziggler is still working the house shows with Punk every night, even though he isn't in a feud with him, and he's scheduled to work with Cena in a couple months on the house shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat001 View Post
    Which in turn made him an on screen character and put his company back on the map.
    Which just points out Vince used to know how to write an angle, but he didn't plan on getting punched.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Kane would be best since he can actually go in the ring a lot better than most and could work the japanese style that tensai is used to. Maybe just have him in a pure techincal match with DBD at one point?
    I'd test him against a technical wrestler or if they have to use a big guy then Big Show would be the right guy for Tensai to feud against
    My argument for/against Kane or Big Show would be their classic chain wrestling match. I'm still conflicted on that bout.

Theres Christian, whenever he returns, and Ziggler's improving.
    Ziggler is a heel. Bryan is a ... tweener? Christian is a ... tweener? Tensai needs a lovable face to squash with some technical skill and can sell. Santino? But them he might get Cobra'd ...
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    My argument for/against Kane or Big Show would be their classic chain wrestling match. I'm still conflicted on that bout.

Ziggler is a heel. Bryan is a ... tweener? Christian is a ... tweener? Tensai needs a lovable face to squash with some technical skill and can sell. Santino? But them he might get Cobra'd ...
    Tyson Kidd?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Looks like slater is safe from release.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Tyson Kidd?
    That's just another squash match with a superstars guy, match might be a little better, but people still wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Bryan is a straight up heel who is getting cheers for being awesome. Christian is a...I'm not sure what direction they'll take him when he returns. I hope it's heel or tweener. He can do a good face, but is generally much better as a heel or tweener.
    Everything burns...

Tyson Kidd?
    Probably gets squashed and then released.

Exclusive: Hulk Hogan Caught In Huge Lie
    By Ryan Clark on April 12, 2012

Back on January 26th, 2012, we posted a story on Hulk Hogan where he claimed in an interview that he almost joined an early version of Metallica and that he used to be good friends with drummer Lars Ulrich. Hogan said: “I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn’t work out.” He added that he was a big fan of The Stone Roses and he used to play them during his workout sessions. He added: “I love the Stone Roses. They’re getting back together, right? That’s cool man. I used to work out to some of their songs.”

Then yesterday here on the website, we reported that Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica, appeared on Howard Stern’s show and was asked about Hulk Hogan’s claim that he nearly joined Metallica. Ulrich denied the rumors and said he doesn’t even know who Hulk is! “You know what? I’m blessed or cursed, depending on how you look at it, with having more or less a photographic memory for pretty much anything that I’ve been a part of,” said Ulrich. “That one, when that showed up two or three months ago, I was scratching my head over that one. Unless he went by – I don’t know Hulk Hogan, I don’t know enough about him… I’m not a huge wrestling (fan) – if there was a whole thing that we had with him under a different name, but I certainly have no recollection of doing anything with quote Hulk Hogan end quote. That one, I was scratching my head on that one, too.”

When asked earlier today about Lars claiming he didn’t know who he was, Hogan told me the following: @RyanClarkWZR yo clown I said I had my agent reach out to them and never heard back from them. HH

Although we may be “clowns”, Hogan has apparently completely forgot what he said back on January 26th, 2012. As noted above, Hogan clearly stated that he was “big pals” with Lars and that Lars had asked him to be a part of the band! “I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn’t work out,” Hogan said.

We notified Hulk of his direct quote from the earlier interview and we have yet to hear back. I wouldn’t bet we’ll get any sort of response but we’ll see!
    Who's crazier? Hogan or Warrior? Haha that's great ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Bryan is a straight up heel who is getting cheers for being awesome. Christian is a...I'm not sure what direction they'll take him when he returns. I hope it's heel or tweener. He can do a good face, but is generally much better as a heel or tweener.
    Yeah I don't think Christian would be good for Tensai unless they want him to be a face.

Hogan is a liar? The Hell you say!
    Everything burns...

How about Swagger as a good opponent for Tensai? He's big and has some skills. I'm not sure if Tensai is supposed to be a heel or face though.
    Everything burns...

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    How about Swagger as a good opponent for Tensai? He's big and has some skills. I'm not sure if Tensai is supposed to be a heel or face though.
    He's a heel, he beats guys up after the bell, and has only wrestled faces. Unknown faces, but faces.
    Swagger is just a taller jobber. Yoshi is actually very good in ring, and look at what match they had him have.

BANNED

Tensai against Kofi could work. He can bump his ass off and work good matches with the right people, his matches with Jericho and Ziggler recently have been solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    Tensai against Kofi could work. He can bump his ass off and work good matches with the right people, his matches with Jericho and Ziggler recently have been solid.
    Also he has a decent win/loss record to where I wouldn't consider him a jobber and he's over enough so Tensai can gain some decent heel heat out of it
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

BANNED

Also he has a decent win/loss record to where I wouldn't consider him a jobber and he's over enough so Tensai can gain some decent heel heat out of it
    That's what I am thinking. He's over enough people will care if he is smashed to crap on TV but not so over he will actually lose anything from it. Aside from him there's not too many credible mid carders who the crowd care for who can take a loss without it hurting them.