Page 1 of 334 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Postmania XVII: YES! YES! YES!

Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 04-09-2012 at 10:57 AM.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Si! Si! Si!

I love that little gif!

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

I kinda want a del Rio and Danielson feud now.

The promos could be epic AND have great matches.

Si! Si! Si! vs. YES! YES! YES!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

YES! YES! YES!
    I hope they don't bury you Dbry!!!
    If the crowd doesn't chant his name tonight things are not good for mr. Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    YES! YES! YES!
    I hope they don't bury you Dbry!!!
    If the crowd doesn't chant his name tonight things are not good for mr. Bryan.
    Don't Ryder him WWE!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

ah .GIF of the year. BTW, nice name for the new thread.

I've been watching mah boi D-Bry's ROH stuff on youtube and his stuff on NXT and I marked when he mentioned Bryan Danielson.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    We were joking around earlier about someone at WWE reading our board, i am going to go ahead and continue to say they do since Brock came out at Raw despite being at mania.
    A WWE writer frequents the /wooo/ board from time to time. It's one of the guys who's low on the totem pole so he mostly writes for NXT and some Smackdown stuff.
    Last edited by Fabian; 04-09-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    Team Cool Approved Corrie Winning member of The Clique if it was real

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post

A WWE writer frequents the /wooo/ board from time to time. It's one of the guys who's low on the totem pole so he mostly writes for NXT and some Smackdown stuff.
    So he's one of the talented writers?

Info dump from the Observer daily update. Not much here unfortunetly.
    --There is something to watch. Brianna & Nicole Garcia, the Bella Twins in WWE, are doing an autograph show on 5/19 at Frank & Sons in the City of Industry, CA. They are being advertised as "Brianna and Nichole, formerly The Bella Twins in WWE." We also got word of a convention in New Jersey that has them booked although is not advertising it yet, and WWE talent is not allowed at their events. If they are not on television tonight, I'd read something into this. Given Nikki Bella just beat Beth Phoenix in a non-title match at Smackdown, it wouldn't seem that they would be quitting or being let go today. There were rumors over the weekend that WWE had made some cuts but they wouldn't be announced until everything was finalized and everyone was contacted. WWE did not confirm anything regarding the Twins.
    --C.M. Punk was on the morning show on TV in Washington, DC, promoting tonight's show. When Steve Austin was brought up and him challenging Austin was talked about, he said he was above challenging Austin and that he's the champion and Austin is retired, so Austin should be challenging him. He was clearly working while saying that. He did say that Rock had proved him wrong about his return and that he has a wait-and-see attitude on Brock Lesnar, saying that he already walked out once because he couldn't handle the pressure of being world champion. That's isn't why he walked out, but Punk could be angling for a potential match there as well, and quite frankly, Lesnar should be viewed as a wait-and-see given his track record.

For gryph, i know i didn't send you the last observer, but it honestly said crap, i will definetly send the one up tonight, here's whats promised, sounds interested.
    We've got a monster issue covering in depth the Brock Lesnar signing, WrestleMania, the Alistair Overeem drug test failure, the ROH match of the year and all the major news from the past week. It's our annual special double WrestleMania issue.

Our lead story concerns the WWE signing of Lesnar. We look at the details of the new deal, how much he has to move business for the deal to be worth it, exactly how long the sides have been talking, how this ties into his fight with Alistair Overeem, the most top WWE stars are guaranteed on their deal and what the biggest names in WWE earn. We look at how the big names get paid.

We look at the potential ups and downs of the deal, how this ties in with The Rock, Lesnar's potential opponents, the original plan for his debut, Lesnar's original WWF contract in 2000 and his second major contract in 2003 and details. We look at when he left, why he left, his attempts at football, New Japan Pro Wrestling and MMA. We look at his return angle, the Paul Heyman aspect of the question, what is currently being advertised for the next two PPV shows, the obvious matches, and a unique look at how this affects both WWE and UFC.

We also have full coverage of WrestleMania 28, notes on the Rock vs. Cena finish, what Cena demanded on the finish, the story behind Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan and how it backfired, plus a look at WrestleMania 28 as compared to the biggest shows in history. We look at every WWE show in history that drew 60,000 fans as well as the biggest money shows in history, and who has drawn the most number of them.

We also look at how much this needs to do on PPV to be officially, the biggest money show in pro wrestling history.

and apparently the writers are butthurt because they didn't get invited to the Wrestlemania post party...apparently there was a party for talent and then a separate party for the crew
    Support your local roller derby league

If the cuts were already made then Tyson Kidd must be safe as he tweeted that he cant wait for the wrestlemania revenge tour.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

daniel bison agrees with this new thread.

YES! YES!
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

It would be odd for the Bella's to be released so suddenly. They just appeared at Mania, and most divas didn't.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    and apparently the writers are butthurt because they didn't get invited to the Wrestlemania post party...apparently there was a party for talent and then a separate party for the crew
    The writers don't deserve a party, they are the one's who took a really hot match and then did 6 weeks of shit that killed all it's heat.
    They should have made them wait outside the party, but not let them in, and still not let them leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    The writers don't deserve a party, they are the one's who took a really hot match and then did 6 weeks of shit that killed all it's heat.
    They should have made them wait outside the party, but not let them in, and still not let them leave.
    I guess they felt they should have been invited to the party for talent, not the party for crew...as some felt they were above that

ya know...mingling with the common folk who actually work for their paycheck...because lets be honest, the WWE production and presentation is leaps and bounds above anyone else
    Support your local roller derby league