View Poll Results: Which Bat-titles will you be picking up in July?

Voters
90. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Batman, Incorporated #3

55 61.11%
  • Batman #11

65 72.22%
  • Detective Comics #11

19 21.11%
  • Batman: The Dark Knight #11

24 26.67%
  • Batman and Robin #11

40 44.44%
  • Batwoman #11

36 40.00%
  • Batwing #11

28 31.11%
  • Batgirl #11

30 33.33%
  • Birds of Prey #11

32 35.56%
  • Catwoman #11

15 16.67%
  • Nightwing #11

37 41.11%
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws #11

24 26.67%
  • Batman: Arkham Unhinged #4

3 3.33%
  • Batman Beyond Unlimited #6

14 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Birds of Prey looks so good.
    Foreman drawing the Amazon and Green goings-on? Yes, please.

And I love me some Batwoman.

Default Nightwing #11 cover

NIGHTWING #11
    Written by KYLE HIGGINS
    Art by EDDY BARROWS, RUY JOSE and EBER FERREIRA
    Cover by EDDY BARROWS
    On sale JULY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

• “The Republic of Tomorrow, Today ” continues!
    • NIGHTWING faces off against PARAGON, the leader of an anti-GOTHAM CITY group!

I think the one thing this title has been missing is a really compelling villain/antagonist. Hopefully Higgins fixes that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Because it's been the most predictable book ever or at least that is why I've been complaining. It has nothing to do with characterizations for me now, it has to do with the way the story is being written. I've given it an entire story arc to impress me and it has failed to do so and this solitic isn't making me very confident about it's improvement at all. I'll hang around to see how #10 is but if it's more of the same then I'm gone after that.

As for the rest I'm looking forward to Batman, Nightwing, Batwing and Red Hood and the Outlaws the most.
    The first arc was slow to build, even unnecessarily. That being said, it did have some really nice moments. I certainly wouldn't consider it the weakest link in this line-up. I still think Jason is going to shut Damian down hard, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    Why is Batwing going to China?
    Oh well. A team-up with Nightwing with some lovely Marcus To art sounds fantastic.

Definitely getting that along with Inc. B&R, Batman, Birds of Prey and Batwoman.
    Batman was said to be in China in the solicit for 10, so maybe he goes missing in China and Batwing and Nightwing go looking for him.

Okay I'm just going to say it. I really dislike how Tomasi writes Damian. I thought Morrison, JT Krul, Winick, and Bryan Q Millar did much better jobs than what Tomasi is doing with him

Oh man this is what I was afraid of

love that Batwing is teaming up with Nightwing, and I'm sure the writing will be good, but I'm simply not liking this art.

Nightwing;s thighs seem a little off and I'm not liking this drawing of Batwings armor

To be fair, I know Marcus To said on his tumblr that he's been practicing inking his own stuff, which apparently he's doing on his covers as well, but in the interiors, Ryan Winn will be inking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Oh man this is what I was afraid of

love that Batwing is teaming up with Nightwing, and I'm sure the writing will be good, but I'm simply not liking this art.

Nightwing;s thighs seem a little off and I'm not liking this drawing of Batwings armor
    Really? i love it. The dragon gangster is awesome. Nightwing looks drawn well to me, batwing armor is not the best though.THe sybmol could be better

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Speaking as one of her #1 fans, she's just too goodie-goodie to fit in with a team of wanted criminals, three of which (Ev, Katana, Ivy) who seem to have no problem with killing which of course is Batman's #1 no-no rule. Of course it could work if we have a scene where Batman specifically requests for Batgirl to remain on the team for that reason alone, to keep an eye on them to ensure they don't start a body count.
    I think that's what they said was her purpose there when it was announced--either Batman assigned it to her, or she decided to do it herself because she wants to make sure her friend doesn't get in too deep, I don't quite remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimarenda View Post
    I wonder why there's a big question mark on the cover of Batwoman.
    Dare I hope for the return of a certain masked vigilante/former girlfriend of Kate's?

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldoAAD View Post
    what is bad about it compared to lets say batgirl or B:TDK
    Well, it's really decompressed for one thing. Say what you will about Batgirl, but at least Gail figured out how long her stories need to be--Tomasi's first arc could have been done in six issues, easily. I wouldn't say that it's a BAD book, but right now I'd definitely put Batgirl over B&R in terms of enjoyment.

I wouldn't look too much into there being a question mark on the Batwoman cover, it's just the symbol Medusa uses, as seen in the most recent of issues.

This is the first time Birds of Prey has had an amazing cover, you know one that will actually sell books. Canary looks a little too tied up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnghtJared View Post
    Well, it's really decompressed for one thing. Say what you will about Batgirl, but at least Gail figured out how long her stories need to be--Tomasi's first arc could have been done in six issues, easily. I wouldn't say that it's a BAD book, but right now I'd definitely put Batgirl over B&R in terms of enjoyment.
    i would agree that the pacing could had been better but thats hardly a problem when the story is entertaining
    another book that has pretty good pacing is Mr Terrific and the book itself is awful
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post
    BATGIRL #11
    The one thing that I can't me head around about this cover is where are they? On first glance, it looks like they're fighting in mid air, unless Babs is perched on the very edge of a very high building that's just out of shot. The woman in the foreground apparantly has wings, but not her companions. So are they all flying (somehow), falling or what?

"The Tardis, when working properly, is capable of many amazing things. Not unlike myself."

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Oh man this is what I was afraid of.

Really? I agree that Nightwing's thigh is off (as is the Batwing symbol) and it's not his best work, but Marcus To is really good.

I'm actually about this close to replacing Nightwing (which I was going to drop anyways) with Batwing on my pull and the merit of To being on the art is a big reason.

On that note, am I the only one who really hates the art in Nightwing? Especially the covers? I mean it's not bad persay, but it just doesn't work for me. They can never seem to decide how big/low the symbol is and he has these weird grimaces and I don't even know.

I wonder if the Poison Ivy subplot in Birds of Prey is going to tie into the Swamp Thing plot of The Rot attacking the Parliament of Trees? Like will Poison Ivy save the Parliament from burning?