Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Oh, you lucky, naive, innocent fool!

He's the guy that was drawing Hawk and Dove recently, and has been moved over to put his "magic" touch (?!?) on a few other titles (that are likely to be cancelled in the next round).
    oh, hes Hawk n' Dove guy who draws while driving, hes taking over Deathstroke, Grifter...and something else bad, I hope he does the same to those titles as he does to HnD. Yeah he sucks, how about Ron Marz though is he still looking for work?

EDIT: It was Hawkman, now I remember.
    Last edited by Reginleif; 04-08-2012 at 12:32 PM.

a nasty piece of work Let's Kill Hitler's Avatar

I'm not sure how a good a fit it would be for him.

But I think Snyder has said recently that he likes Superman a lot and would like to write him. It may be my imagination but I think it was in relation to batman and their relationship in particular. He's already written him in Swamp Thing (which I thought felt awkward personally)

To be honest I want to see it just because I'd be fascinated to see what a Superman horror story would look like, and if it's even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post
    I'd love to see Chris Roberson have a crack at Superman without the albatross of JMS hanging around his neck.
    This. Roberson saved (kinda) the latter half of "Grounded", imo.

If Flashpoint/The New 52 hadn't happened, I'd have gladly seen him stay on Superman as well as Phil Hester continue on Wonder Woman.

a nasty piece of work Let's Kill Hitler's Avatar

It would be amazing if he was writing Superman while Morrison wrote Action, be like the Dick Greyson Batman era.

And seriously, a Superman horror story would a be fascinating experiment at least.

Virginia, United States Of 'Merica, bitches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Kill Hitler View Post
    It would be amazing if he was writing Superman while Morrison wrote Action, be like the Dick Greyson Batman era.

And seriously, a Superman horror story would a be fascinating experiment at least.
    We already have all read a Superman horror story before. It was called the first half of GROUNDED.

...and yes, Snyder or Roberson on ACTION after Morrison would be worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    This. Roberson saved (kinda) the latter half of "Grounded", imo.

If Flashpoint/The New 52 hadn't happened, I'd have gladly seen him stay on Superman as well as Phil Hester continue on Wonder Woman.
    Yeah I'd be interested to see what Roberson could add to the mythos that Morrison is setting up. It seems like this type of sandbox would really be up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Squirrel View Post
    IDK I haven't seen any work from Snyder that shows him as well suited for Superman. Yeah his Batman is great, but I've never seen his take on the more out in the light superheroes. He might not be bad, but what I know of his prior work he seems to excel at the darker books.
    This. Also, the Snyder hype train needs to chill out. It's getting out of hand.

Also, while Action is a bit quirky of a book and it needs some time to get used to it, it's one of the best Superman books in years by the guy who wrote All Star. If anyone knows Superman, its Grant Morrison. His outlandish style, his sci-fi stories and themes, his deep metatextual plots are perfectly suited for Superman. Morrison does sci-fi like no other.
    Last edited by Dr. Hurt; 04-09-2012 at 03:47 PM.