Default Chronicle Comics

We are basically just starting out in terms of creating our own comic Super Hero universe. We have several characters set up and a backstory for our world that's coming together. We have a few writers but looking for a few more. We're also looking for more characters to be created.

If you're interested please send me a private message on the board or you can email me at ChronicleComics@gmx.com If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by Degenerate10; 05-04-2012 at 11:26 AM.

I should also add that our main goal is to eventually start publishing. May take a while but we have a dedicated group so far and looking to expand

we have made great strides in getting our early timeline set up, would love more writers and artists to work on it

More artists, please.
    "The Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker side of the Doctor’s nature. Somewhere between his 12th and final incarnation."

Hey so i am a young comic book writer with all of these characters. Lets just say i am between the ages 11 through 13. Yeah and so i have developed all of these charecters and wrote them out and now what. You know man what is weird when i started writing all of these the name of all of the characters or the company you may say was called Chronicle so if it is ok with you do you have any idea if i could help write for your comics????

I could be a writer!!!!