Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sorry.. i feel like I'm spamming the hell out of this thread. i just keep having good news to share.

my first interview came out today! a lot of firsts lately.. :)

http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews....#axzz1tWTMZYYh

The site looks good and Binary Gray sounds intriguing with good looking art (from what I've seen). I'll try to pick up the printed issues of it when my next round of comic buying ensues.

Keep it up!

wow - thank you very much! i really appreciate the support!

Any other way to contact you? twitter perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by contendercomics View Post
    Any other way to contact you? twitter perhaps...
    Sure thing - @AssailantComics or @charltonsect

Just ordered issues 1 and 2 of Binary Gray. Look forward to checking it out!

Thanks very much! :)

Sleepless looks badassss!

Quote Originally Posted by robel g View Post
    Sleepless looks badassss!

thanks man! i'm looking forward to getting it out. it was a lot of fun working with the different artists. :)

Hey guys - it's been a while since I updated everyone on what's going on with Assailant.

Only a couple more shows before my summer hiatus. Heroes Con and Derby City. So far Binary Gray has been doing very well. Much better than expected. I'm actually close to running out of my first printings for the first two issues. We've had lots of great reviews and press for the book and Issue 3 is looking great!

Be sure and stop by the site for the latest news! (we just got print and digital distribution!)

One last thing - if you don't mind, please click on the links below for Twitter and Facebook and gives those a little love - a Follow or a Like goes a long way.

Thanks!

http://assailantcomics.com

Facebook!

Twitter!

Hey everyone! More good news today!

Assailant Comics has partnered with Cloud9Comix to make Binary Gray available on iPad and Android devices!! Only 99 cents for Binary Gray #1!

Download the FREE Cloud9Comix app on your phone or tablet and check it out!

Thanks!

Default 2 New Books from Assailant Comics + FREE download!!

Hey guys! This has been my first year doing the self-publishing thing under Assailant Comics and I've learned a ton. So far I've released 2 issues of Binary Gray and today marks the release of Binary Gray #3 as well as the first issue of a new anthology series called Sleepless! (Think "Twilight Zone" or "Tales from the Crypt".)

Obviously a lot of time and resources have gone into the creation of these books and I'm very proud that I have 4 books this year (soon to be 5) that I can share with you guys. It's been amazing to work with so many talented artists!

Instead of giving you a rundown of the books, I'll just put links to the "overview" and you can read them for yourselves.

Binary Gray #3

Sleepless #1

If you've never heard of Binary Gray, I'm very happy to tell you that I'm now giving the first book away for FREE!! You can get it from AssailantComics.com, MyDigitalComics.com, Graphicly.com or on the FREE Cloud 9 Comix app for iPAD and Android.

Hopefully you like the book enough to pick up the next one! If you're interested in the Print books, you can order those through AssailantComics.com and I'll ship them right to your door with lots of love and free stickers! :)

You can also catch me at the Cincinnati Comic Expo in two weeks!

Thank you again and I would love to hear some feedback from anyone who is willing to give it. I really appreciate your time and thanks for checking this out.

Chris