Default AvX #1 code not working

So I'm trying to redeem the code for the free digital copy of AvX #1 and it doesn't seem to be working, despite the fact that I just redeemed AvX #0 without any problems what so ever. Most of the time it just stops at a loading screen, and even when the loading stops and lets me continue, it doesn't seem to be doing anything when I hit the redeem button on the website. Is there a waiting period between code redemption or is it something else?
    V: I'm the good kind of terrorist. The kind that tortures people and blows things up. ...wait.

Alan Moore: I'm a bloody genius!

Sentinal of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Borngamer View Post
    So I'm trying to redeem the code for the free digital copy of AvX #1 and it doesn't seem to be working, despite the fact that I just redeemed AvX #0 without any problems what so ever. Most of the time it just stops at a loading screen, and even when the loading stops and lets me continue, it doesn't seem to be doing anything when I hit the redeem button on the website. Is there a waiting period between code redemption or is it something else?
    Same thing happened to me when trying to redeem on my iPad

Straight Edge

Same here. Just says "Loading", then nothing happens.
    CaptainAmerica Hawkeye Avengers NewAvengers UncannyAvengers AvengersWorld

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

I've had that happen, too. Not for AvX #1, but other titles. I think it might be a server issue on their end.
    Expletive Deleted

Yeah I'd just give it some time if it's not working yet but keep checking every once and a while in case it's fixed.

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

I think it might be server issues with Marvel.

Probably you guys should wait and try it later.

Straight Edge

I emailed onlinesupport@marvel.com and told them what was happening and they sent me a new code in like 5 minutes. Now where do I find the Infinite comics Nova story? Can I read it online or can I only access for my phone through the Marvel app?

Roadie Avenger RoadDoggBigPauly's Avatar

Same deal.

Code won't work, e-mailed, got a new code, but no Marvel Infinite.

What the hell, Marvel?
    MARVEL: SSM, SSMTU, NewWarriors, UncannyAvengers, Thunderbolts, WaTXM, XMen, XFactor, Deadpool, GOTG, UXM, DC: Batman, SuicideSquad, HarleyQuinn, IMAGE: Spawn, WalkingDead, DARKHORSE: StarWars

Roadie Avenger RoadDoggBigPauly's Avatar

Scratch that. Seems to work fine on the iPhone.
    MARVEL: SSM, SSMTU, NewWarriors, UncannyAvengers, Thunderbolts, WaTXM, XMen, XFactor, Deadpool, GOTG, UXM, DC: Batman, SuicideSquad, HarleyQuinn, IMAGE: Spawn, WalkingDead, DARKHORSE: StarWars

Straight Edge

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDoggBigPauly View Post
    Same deal.

Code won't work, e-mailed, got a new code, but no Marvel Infinite.

What the hell, Marvel?
    I asked the person who helped me with the code if I could read Infinite on the website and he said not with this issue. THey were hoping to have #2 available on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Borngamer View Post
    I don't have an ipad or a smart phone. I just have a desk top computer.But I went to comiXology.com, and created an account, earlier today. I got the issue pretty easily, and another comic I had been looking for. I also got a few other comics - some free previews. It cost me less than $3.00 for six comics.

I enjoyed the Nova Infinite a lot better than I enjoyed Avengers vs X-Men. I had my wife read Nova Infinite, and she enjoyed it too.

Jimmy

The code isn't working for me. :(

This exact thing is happening to me as well - but with Avengers Assembled #2. Exactly like the first guy described - it will just sit there with "loading" - and not go anywhere.

I managed to get it to work a little by doing it on Firefox - but like described here, it then does nothing when you click "redeem"
    ----------------
    http://kandouerik.blogspot.com/
    Comics, Japanese Stuff, and More

http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.com/
    Super Sentai (Japanese Power Rangers)

Quote Originally Posted by KandouErik View Post
    This exact thing is happening to me as well - but with Avengers Assembled #2. Exactly like the first guy described - it will just sit there with "loading" - and not go anywhere.

I managed to get it to work a little by doing it on Firefox - but like described here, it then does nothing when you click "redeem"
    the same issue is plaguing me. I'm just going to wait a few days and if it doesn't fix up ill email them.
    "I visited Latveria and all I got is a bunch of Doombot heads."

-Deadpool-
    Doomwar # 5