Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post

Going on what Gemmy posted, I didn't know Rogue slept with Sentry until recently.
    Sorry for mentioning that but yes, it's one of those 'Rogue sleeps with whomever' storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by booraven View Post
    Someone made another Romy blog: http://rogueandremyftw.tumblr.com/

I am positively surprised
    That's pretty cute!

And Gambit would definitely cook for Rogue. Weren't they making gumbo together?

I just like to pretend Gambit took Rogue's virginity. But I'm kinda glad he didn't, just because he's a little bit of a man-whore...

Quote Originally Posted by taylorlebeau View Post
    I just like to pretend Gambit took Rogue's virginity. But I'm kinda glad he didn't, just because he's a little bit of a man-whore...
    Gambit did 'take it' (Rogue was telling this to Storm in UXM #343). It's a mystery when exactly Rogue/Sentry happened though since there's an issue where it's canon he didn't even know who she was.

Anyway, checked boysenberrypie today and it's really looking well with a lot of stuff. :) Good job to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Gambit did 'take it' (Rogue was telling this to Storm in UXM #343). It's a mystery when exactly Rogue/Sentry happened though since there's an issue where it's canon he didn't even know who she was.

Anyway, checked boysenberrypie today and it's really looking well with a lot of stuff. :) Good job to you guys!
    I follow boysenberrypie, it really is great. And Gemmy, do you know when their first time was?

Quote Originally Posted by taylorlebeau View Post
    I follow boysenberrypie, it really is great. And Gemmy, do you know when their first time was?
    Sex in the cave! Gambit describes it as "our one night. Our first, our last."

I've realized that I like saying sex in the cave too much.

Thanks for tumblr compliments, everyone. It's superfun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post

That makes me so happy, I thought so, woohoooooooo
    Don't be ashamed. I would love to have sex in a cave. Saying it works for me until that happens. x)
    And don't thank us, we should be thanking you... You keep my dashboard filled with happiness.

Has anybody been following this blog? http://damnitgambit.tumblr.com/ Filled with lovely man-candy.

Gemmy I could not remember if you used my scans for Boysenberry. Please feel free to manipulate/edit and used them. My camera is pretty old-school, but you can still make out Romy the most important thing.

All I have left to scan (that I recall) is Cable #20 and Marvel-ProAction insert that was truly a Romy story.

From that dammitgambit tumblr, there's a scan of Remy talking to Prof.X about Rogue. I had this issue once and sold it! Dangit! It was truly the only time I think we saw him in vintage uniform w/o his trenchcoat
    Last edited by gambit78; 07-30-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    Gemmy I could not remember if you used my scans for Boysenberry. Please feel free to manipulate/edit and used them. My camera is pretty old-school, but you can still make out Romy the most important thing.

All I have left to scan (that I recall) is Cable #20 and Marvel-ProAction insert that was truly a Romy story.

From that dammitgambit tumblr, there's a scan of Remy talking to Prof.X about Rogue. I had this issue once and sold it! Dangit! It was truly the only time I think we saw him in vintage uniform w/o his trenchcoat
    Do you by chance remember what issue that was?

I call it Gambit's Colombo moment: "Just one more thing, chere."

Some cuteness for you.

Some cuteness for you.

squidbiscuit (the creator of that picture) draws such good xmen, her gambit is adorable....

Some cuteness for you.

Now this is my Rogue. Sassy Rogue would be fighting off hussies left and right and Gambit would grin and shrug it off.

Some cuteness for you.

Lololol. I love her child-bearing hips and his little blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    Now this is my Rogue. Sassy Rogue would be fighting off hussies left and right and Gambit would grin and shrug it off.
    Indeed. Rogue should be all hair, hips and sass. Too few of the current writers understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Lololol. I love her child-bearing hips and his little blush.
    He is staring right at those child-bearing hips and he's a sap for sassy powerful Rogue so I'm sure his thoughts are less than pure.