Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! I love how helpful and nice everyone is on this board! I was looking through the older pages and wondering if anyone knew what this was from (I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but I haven't been able to find it). Thank you all again!

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post
    Yes, my current reaction to Legacy Rogue tends to involve eye-rolling and bad words.

Damnit, I miss this woman:

I miss Rogue being sassy and fun. I miss banter.

If memory doesn't lie to me that scan belongs to Gambit miniseries

It looks like the Rogue miniseries, the first one. I used to have an issue and remember the hairstyles

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    Katie I noticed you are less vicious here than on the GG board. Thanx.
    Yyyyeeeeaaahhh... Not sure what you mean by vicious. I've never been rude or disparaging to anyone. But thanks, I guess...

I think that is from the Rogue series. You may not want to start with that storyline, though. Less than awesome artwork and blah story. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by katie_girl09 View Post
    Yyyyeeeeaaahhh... Not sure what you mean by vicious. I've never been rude or disparaging to anyone. But thanks, I guess...

You offered the quote that most writers today were that gutter driven here but u left that out on the GG board.

Back to RR bondage scenarios, if you all google scorpio Anna general hospital bondage, 20 yrs ago this couple did a humorous bondage scene that RR could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by xevg View Post
    I also recommend to read some Xtreme X-men, there have a lot Romy
    Some of the best Romy there.

One thing I have to say: during the Initifada storyline Rogue lost her powers so could have 'boinked' anyone she chose. Instead she chose to shack up with Remy. Says it all doesn't it?

Here we go, I found all the clips on utube:
    http://bit.ly/Vu6hnT
    (Anna and Robert are spies. I hope one day we could have an RR espionage series.)

http://bit.ly/ViHkWQ
    (continuation)

http://bit.ly/11zfM5E
    morning after when Anna remembers the previous night

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    You offered the quote that most writers today were that gutter driven here but u left that out on the GG board.
    I wasn't saying that writers had their minds in the gutter, I was saying that you could make the argument that a lot of X-writers currently have a somewhat inelegant writing style.

Just a question. I've missed much of the last decade of comic books and have been playing catch up. Does anyone know the longest period of time that Rogue and Gambit were not in the same book? And where were each of them during that time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeated post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantes617 View Post
    Just a question. I've missed much of the last decade of comic books and have been playing catch up. Does anyone know the longest period of time that Rogue and Gambit were not in the same book? And where were each of them during that time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeated post.
    I'd say if you missed the last 10 yrs, you're in good shape (catching up wise) as most of that time Carey was writing (which, uh, speaks for itself). 'Rogue' was in his 'XM' which then became 'XML'. Gambit wasn't in any other book except instances here and there (an arc in Gischler's XM, various one shots etc) as Carey had dibs on him (so to speak).

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    I'd say if you missed the last 10 yrs, you're in good shape (catching up wise) as most of that time Carey was writing (which, uh, speaks for itself). 'Rogue' was in his 'XM' which then became 'XML'. Gambit wasn't in any other book except instances here and there (an arc in Gischler's XM, various one shots etc) as Carey had dibs on him (so to speak).
    Although Gambit was technically in XML, the wallpaper got more focus than him the last few years. He got to brood and be Rogue's whipping-boy a lot, which is less exciting than it sounds. It was not kinky bondage drinking games, so much as her treating him like crap. :(

The only arc that's really worth reading from a Romy perspective is the Salvage arc, which is like #220-224, though Gambit is a bit passive and puppy-like.

So . . . this is happening in March.

GAMBIT #11
    JAMES ASMUS (W) • CLAY MANN (A/C)
    • Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
    • And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post

So . . . this is happening in March.

GAMBIT #11
    JAMES ASMUS (W) • CLAY MANN (A/C)
    • Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
    • And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Finally!!!

I canīt be more happy *-------------------------*

I been wishing this since Gambit #1 XDDD

Thanks to those who responded to my question. I appreciate the help. The new Gambit solicit looks fun. At the very least, it will be nice to see Rogue in a book outside of UA.