Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1140
  1. #781
    New Member Marie516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! I love how helpful and nice everyone is on this board! I was looking through the older pages and wondering if anyone knew what this was from (I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but I haven't been able to find it). Thank you all again!

    Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post
    Yes, my current reaction to Legacy Rogue tends to involve eye-rolling and bad words.

    Damnit, I miss this woman:



    I miss Rogue being sassy and fun. I miss banter.

  2. #782
    Wild & Reckless xevg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    La Paz, BCS Mexico
    Posts
    255

    Default

    If memory doesn't lie to me that scan belongs to Gambit miniseries

  3. #783
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    118

    Default

    It looks like the Rogue miniseries, the first one. I used to have an issue and remember the hairstyles

  4. #784
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    Katie I noticed you are less vicious here than on the GG board. Thanx.
    Yyyyeeeeaaahhh... Not sure what you mean by vicious. I've never been rude or disparaging to anyone. But thanks, I guess...

  5. #785
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I think that is from the Rogue series. You may not want to start with that storyline, though. Less than awesome artwork and blah story. Just my opinion.

  6. #786
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katie_girl09 View Post
    Yyyyeeeeaaahhh... Not sure what you mean by vicious. I've never been rude or disparaging to anyone. But thanks, I guess...

    You offered the quote that most writers today were that gutter driven here but u left that out on the GG board.

    Back to RR bondage scenarios, if you all google scorpio Anna general hospital bondage, 20 yrs ago this couple did a humorous bondage scene that RR could have done.

  7. #787
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xevg View Post
    I also recommend to read some Xtreme X-men, there have a lot Romy
    Some of the best Romy there.

    One thing I have to say: during the Initifada storyline Rogue lost her powers so could have 'boinked' anyone she chose. Instead she chose to shack up with Remy. Says it all doesn't it?

  8. #788
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Here we go, I found all the clips on utube:
    http://bit.ly/Vu6hnT
    (Anna and Robert are spies. I hope one day we could have an RR espionage series.)

    http://bit.ly/ViHkWQ
    (continuation)

    http://bit.ly/11zfM5E
    morning after when Anna remembers the previous night

  9. #789
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    You offered the quote that most writers today were that gutter driven here but u left that out on the GG board.
    I wasn't saying that writers had their minds in the gutter, I was saying that you could make the argument that a lot of X-writers currently have a somewhat inelegant writing style.

  10. #790
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Just a question. I've missed much of the last decade of comic books and have been playing catch up. Does anyone know the longest period of time that Rogue and Gambit were not in the same book? And where were each of them during that time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeated post.

  11. #791
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantes617 View Post
    Just a question. I've missed much of the last decade of comic books and have been playing catch up. Does anyone know the longest period of time that Rogue and Gambit were not in the same book? And where were each of them during that time? Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeated post.
    I'd say if you missed the last 10 yrs, you're in good shape (catching up wise) as most of that time Carey was writing (which, uh, speaks for itself). 'Rogue' was in his 'XM' which then became 'XML'. Gambit wasn't in any other book except instances here and there (an arc in Gischler's XM, various one shots etc) as Carey had dibs on him (so to speak).

  12. #792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    I'd say if you missed the last 10 yrs, you're in good shape (catching up wise) as most of that time Carey was writing (which, uh, speaks for itself). 'Rogue' was in his 'XM' which then became 'XML'. Gambit wasn't in any other book except instances here and there (an arc in Gischler's XM, various one shots etc) as Carey had dibs on him (so to speak).
    Although Gambit was technically in XML, the wallpaper got more focus than him the last few years. He got to brood and be Rogue's whipping-boy a lot, which is less exciting than it sounds. It was not kinky bondage drinking games, so much as her treating him like crap. :(

    The only arc that's really worth reading from a Romy perspective is the Salvage arc, which is like #220-224, though Gambit is a bit passive and puppy-like.

  13. #793

    Default



    So . . . this is happening in March.

    GAMBIT #11
    JAMES ASMUS (W) • CLAY MANN (A/C)
    • Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
    • And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

  14. #794
    Wild & Reckless xevg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    La Paz, BCS Mexico
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post


    So . . . this is happening in March.

    GAMBIT #11
    JAMES ASMUS (W) • CLAY MANN (A/C)
    • Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
    • And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

    Finally!!!

    I canīt be more happy *-------------------------*

    I been wishing this since Gambit #1 XDDD

  15. #795
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Thanks to those who responded to my question. I appreciate the help. The new Gambit solicit looks fun. At the very least, it will be nice to see Rogue in a book outside of UA.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •