Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

For romy fans, in UA#2 while other folks (Red Skull and two minions) give their takes on 'Rogneto'/sex, Rogue actually thinks of Gambit/sex stuff they did (uh...word of warning... 'bondage' talk).

How could Remy possibly be in the "friend zone" with those memories floating around?

bwhahahaha, but for some odd reason, I thought Romy would be a kinky couple, but not bondage. Marvel kept it subtle with that video game of Remy's night club being called The Rogue Hand. The most kinky I read was a fanfiction with them going at each other in some ectoplasm/gelatin pool.

I hope Ausmus wrote a decent Romy scene even as friends. I guess too bad Mann isn't pencilling their issue in Gambit #8?

I was looking at the Romy scenes from Gambit Bishop series, and Rogue looks unrecognizable in that head scarf!
    Last edited by gambit78; 11-28-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    For romy fans, in UA#2 while other folks (Red Skull and two minions) give their takes on 'Rogneto'/sex, Rogue actually thinks of Gambit/sex stuff they did (uh...word of warning... 'bondage' talk).
    I would love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    bwhahahaha, but for some odd reason, I thought Romy would be a kinky couple, but not bondage.
    I can see them doing tie and tease kind of stuff, but not hard core BDSM/dom-sub/pain kind of stuff.

Even passing references to Romy are better than full exposure of other comicbook romances, lol.

"Prettier than you"- Remy Shiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Anyone have a screen shot of that page?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    Anyone have a screen shot of that page?

"Prettier than you"- Remy Shiver's Avatar

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that and kinky bondage games with Remy >>>> dull old ball sex any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing that and kinky bondage games with Remy >>>> dull old ball sex any day.
    Nice to see Rogue remembers Remy - sad to see her as an Avenger.

Some readers said Rogue is still obsessed about Mags based on this issue. WTF? All becuz she said Wanda was Erik's daughter. They said they were disturbed about Romy doing bondage because Gambit is a gentle understanding soul and Rogue is fragile. I hadn't imagined chains and whips but I now remember afanfic writer called Viking Princess who did go there! And so many Romy fans loved it based on their comments.(also recall Josh Halloway's pic on her site to exemplify what Remy would look like) Hey in fact, she still write gajillion RR stories on her blog! She was doing Fifty Shades before even Fifty Shades was published!
    Last edited by gambit78; 11-30-2012 at 06:50 AM.

They said they were disturbed about Romy doing bondage because Gambit is a gentle understanding soul and Rogue is fragile.
    There are a lot of stupid people out there who really don't know what they're talking about. Try to ignore them or eventually, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just look at all the people who think Christian Grey is an deal husband. I'm just going to assume they have never encountered domestic abuse or BDSM because if they had, they would realise that Christian is just a controlling ass who, in his own words, "likes to beat the s*it out of pretty brunettes" and covers his destructive and possessive impulses by calling it BDSM.

I don't agree with hard core BDSM but I have done research into it and no Dom would ever try and control their Sub to that extent. They confine their sub/dom relationship to sexy times. Most say that maintaining that kind of total control over another human being is just exhausting and not at all erotic.

I imagine the kind of bondage that Remy and Rogue engaged in was more silk blindfolds and pink fluffy handcuffs, rather than dog kennels, candle wax and whips. Neither of them seem the type to enjoy causing anyone pain or humiliating them. Although, their first time in the Arctic did involve chains...

I always saw Gambit as the one who got tied up and whipped. He loves punishment. Vale Soleda Rogue would totally do it.

Thanks for posting it chester99.

Some readers said Rogue is still obsessed about Mags based on this issue. WTF? All becuz she said Wanda was Erik's daughter. They said they were disturbed about Romy doing bondage because Gambit is a gentle understanding soul and Rogue is fragile. I hadn't imagined chains and whips but I now remember afanfic writer called Viking Princess who did go there! And so many Romy fans loved it based on their comments.(also recall Josh Halloway's pic on her site to exemplify what Remy would look like) Hey in fact, she still write gajillion RR stories on her blog! She was doing Fifty Shades before even Fifty Shades was published!
    No, Rogue wasn't worried about Magneto. She was worried for everybody else who would probably die at the hands of Magneto if Wanda got killed.

Anyway, I agree with most and don't see romy doing bondage either. Maybe something playful but definitely not the weird/humiliating stuff. I think this is more a reflection of Remember's 'style' of writing (as he apparently writes like this) than anything else. Same with Red Skull and his minions humiliating Rogue with their ideas of 'Rogneto'. Guess they haven't been privy to Magneto having to apologize to Rogue for his 'efforts' in 260 or Rogue's general dowdy look when faced with sex with Mags.( The only time she smiled was when he finally decided for her that she can be allowed to go teach at the school and leave him behind):-

Very sad but at least Remember (and Marvel by extent) isn't sugar coating the plain truth behind Rogneto and trying to pass it off as some maturing experience (after all, how does a woman go from being competent/strong to not even being able to make a decision and brainwashed into sex , in a 'maturing experience'. Maybe an immature one but certainly not a maturing/independent one) but calling it for what it was, Rogue's just 'Magneto's whore' ( stated in UA#2) now. What a spiral downwards from a strong, sassy, funny girl with values to now officially being a lady for the man she calls her rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantes617 View Post
    How could Remy possibly be in the "friend zone" with those memories floating around?
    Hi, welcome to the thread.