Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

In my heart I keep a small glimmer of hope that Marvel will put Rogue and Remy together again and maybe marry. Have them be the Susan and Reed of the x-world but i always wonder if they would have a big wedding or just elope and surpise everybody?

Mercifully, XML with NuRogue is now finally over. I think it's up in the air if anyone (not just Remender) will ever be able to fix the character ever again. His best bet is to do the 'Carey thing' and ignore Rogue canon, in this case, XML stories and start from there.

I am glad that XML is over, even if it was the one book where Gambit and Rogue were technically - very technically - still on the same team. Hopefully, Remender can rehabilitate Rogue as a character, and Asmus can continue doing the same for Gambit. I have to admit I'd still like a moment in the future like Remender did with Warren and Betsy, but I don't want it to be between the two pale and dull imitations that they've been in Legacy: Racky and Legacy is the worst thing ever.

Some of my favourite R&R fanart

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rgevo18-1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	103885

Name:	rgdance.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	103886

Name:	rgcartoon3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	103887

Nice. I like everyone of those. Especially the dance one. I've always assumed Gambit is a great dancer and his classic roots in the Guild lead to having to learn different dances to hone his agility and precission. I can so see Remy doing a quick step or tango.
    Last edited by Moonshine; 11-06-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Hadn't seen some of those before. Talented fans out there!

Quote Originally Posted by chester99 View Post
    Some of my favourite R&R fanart

Name:	rgevo18-1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	103885

Name:	rgdance.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	103886

Name:	rgcartoon3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	103887
    awww, why can I never have enough of those two?

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post
    I am glad that XML is over, even if it was the one book where Gambit and Rogue were technically - very technically - still on the same team. Hopefully, Remender can rehabilitate Rogue as a character, and Asmus can continue doing the same for Gambit. I have to admit I'd still like a moment in the future like Remender did with Warren and Betsy, but I don't want it to be between the two pale and dull imitations that they've been in Legacy: Racky and Legacy is the worst thing ever.
    Just about sums it up. I hear Rogue may be polishing Thor's hammer in UA - ugh!

Why is it that all she's done since gaining control of her powers is have sex? With everyone EXCEPT the love of her life?

Why is it that all she's done since gaining control of her powers is have sex? With everyone EXCEPT the love of her life?[/QUOTE]

you are soo right

Thought I should mention that in the latest issue of Gambit (#5) , he does mention past mistakes. It wasn't clarified and we don't know which mistakes in particular, but, maybe romy fans may want to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Thought I should mention that in the latest issue of Gambit (#5) , he does mention past mistakes. It wasn't clarified and we don't know which mistakes in particular, but, maybe romy fans may want to know that.
    I did wonder if he'd say goodbye to Rogue.

A few pics from the good ol' days!

Name:	rr.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	104272

Name:	rr2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	104273

Last edited by chester99; 11-15-2012 at 02:14 AM.

I know I'm in the minority here but..........

Is anyone else disappointed to see spunky, rebellious Rogue as a po faced member of the dull as dishwater Avengers? She always seemed a bit of an anti - authoritarian to me.

Thanks for taking the time to put in some pics chester!

@motherofpearl1, I understand what you're saying but, this isn't Rogue anymore, she was given a redo into AoX's character, Legacy. While the real or old Rogue wouldn't be a member of Avengers, NuRogue would. And to be honest, most of her fans have gone. Even those who were buying XML basically pleaded with the writer to make it less Rogue because hardly anybody can stand her now. In a way, casting her off to UA might be a way to salvage NuRogue. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    I know I'm in the minority here but..........

Is anyone else disappointed to see spunky, rebellious Rogue as a po faced member of the dull as dishwater Avengers? She always seemed a bit of an anti - authoritarian to me.
    I'd rather see this...

I had to! Imagine a Rogue and Gambit crime caper series!
    Last edited by chester99; 11-15-2012 at 10:54 AM.