Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    What incredible chemistry those two had - definitely X Men's most interesting relationship.

Has anyone here read the latest 'Legacy' - Mr Gage why are you doing this to us?
    Rogneto is going to go away, right? Rogue and Gambit have been hugging an awful lot.

My issue is that I'm not sure I can 'ship Romy in this form, because it's not Romy. It's Legamy.

Legamy! That phrase needs to be used from now on. You nailed it.

I imagine whatever Romy fans are about will be having the same issues with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post

I imagine whatever Romy fans are about will be having the same issues with this.
    We need to see the REAL Rogue. No more boring Legacy. Perhaps she'll return psot AvX.

Do you think fans will ever see Rogue again though? I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post

Yes, I thought moments in the last few issues were cute, but then I was like . . . it's Legacy, not Rogue. :(

I thought your use of Legacy to describe her is ingenious too. I really liked it. :)

I really really really really hope that some revolutionary writer takes over Marvel and saves Rogue's currently non-existent soul. So that we can hopefully have our Romy back <3

I miss them together :(
    Romy without one or the other is like Clyde without Bonnie, or Marian without Robin Hood..
    Last edited by Moonhuntress; 04-29-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Hi Moonhuntress and booraven, welcome to the thread

Wow, what a weekend, anyway, I wasn't able to post pics for y'all but today I can post Oli and Ray for you:-

whoops and Gambit & Megan too!

romy is honestly THE marvel couple,I just don't understand why Marvel(and almost everyone else,aside from clairmont) can't seem to get that..If there was a couple that would last,and survive,it would definitely have to be romy...

On a side note, what is this garbage that is rogneto? Seriously. Been collecting R and R issues since last december(including back issues way back in the 90s) and Rogneto is DEFINITELY not valid,not only is it disgusting ,ridiculous,one sided(magneto)and just UGH,it's just so....not rogue.(the REAL lovable rogue who thinks with her head and her heart,not legacy)

She said so herself in X-man 11 "Magneto?! Honey,not in this lifetime!" and then again in magneto Rex to magneto himself that he was just someone she CARED about,not love.plus she would NEVER do that to remy,if anything she would support him with the death thing the same way she did with the green mist lady! :)

Sorry,had to get it all out >.< dropped legacy when rogneto appeared( legacy 248) coming back since Carey's gone(hopefully with the disappearance of legacy and reappearance of rogue).I'm confident that Gage could not only remove the legacy persona plus rogneto(and no marvel,no amount of brainwashing roguey could change the fact that it's disgusting and against canon as well as ooc) but get her back to her former glory!and by the end of the year? Voila,ROMY! :D

Anyways,I'm very happy to have found a place where the romy love is very much still alive ^_^ I'll try to contribute as much as I can!

Sorry,just had to get it all out of my system >.< not only is rogneto a one sided thing(magneto creepily hitting on rogue,etc.)
    Last edited by Moonhuntress; 04-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.

I'm not sure why RR has never had a miniseries together. Unless they are counting the various series where either Rogue or Rems pop up in each others' series. I hadn't known that even Vision/Scarlet Witch had two series!
    Not sure if everyone knows but the last XMen video game last year had a Remy appearance. He owned a nightclub called the Rogue Hand. Teehee. I also figured if Marvel had to promote the AVX series with that satire with Rogue/Rems that Mags is nothing but a blip on the screen.

I reread Gambit #10 about the Princess Gem with the Rogue cameo at the end. (I like to have Ausmus used Fabian's series as a gold standard). Some said Marvel exclaimed that was an alternate reality story, but it could be 616 canon as we haven't reached the year 2028!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonhuntress View Post
    romy is honestly THE marvel couple,I just don't understand why Marvel(and almost everyone else,aside from clairmont) can't seem to get that..If there was a couple that would last,and survive,it would definitely have to be romy...

On a side note, what is this garbage that is rogneto? Seriously. Been collecting R and R issues since last december(including back issues way back in the 90s) and Rogneto is DEFINITELY not valid,not only is it disgusting ,ridiculous,one sided(magneto)and just UGH,it's just so....not rogue.(the REAL lovable rogue who thinks with her head and her heart,not legacy)

She said so herself in X-man 11 "Magneto?! Honey,not in this lifetime!" and then again in magneto Rex to magneto himself that he was just someone she CARED about,not love.plus she would NEVER do that to remy,if anything she would support him with the death thing the same way she did with the green mist lady! :)

Sorry,had to get it all out >.< dropped legacy when rogneto appeared( legacy 248) coming back since Carey's gone(hopefully with the disappearance of legacy and reappearance of rogue).I'm confident that Gage could not only remove the legacy persona plus rogneto(and no marvel,no amount of brainwashing roguey could change the fact that it's disgusting and against canon as well as ooc) but get her back to her former glory!and by the end of the year? Voila,ROMY! :D

Anyways,I'm very happy to have found a place where the romy love is very much still alive ^_^ I'll try to contribute as much as I can!

Sorry,just had to get it all out of my system >.< not only is rogneto a one sided thing(magneto creepily hitting on rogue,etc.)
    Can't disagree with what you said. I welcome any contribution, welcome aboard :)

Quote Originally Posted by gambit78 View Post
    I'm not sure why RR has never had a miniseries together. Unless they are counting the various series where either Rogue or Rems pop up in each others' series. I hadn't known that even Vision/Scarlet Witch had two series!
    Not sure if everyone knows but the last XMen video game last year had a Remy appearance. He owned a nightclub called the Rogue Hand. Teehee. I also figured if Marvel had to promote the AVX series with that satire with Rogue/Rems that Mags is nothing but a blip on the screen.

I reread Gambit #10 about the Princess Gem with the Rogue cameo at the end. (I like to have Ausmus used Fabian's series as a gold standard). Some said Marvel exclaimed that was an alternate reality story, but it could be 616 canon as we haven't reached the year 2028!

IIRC, the panel never stated that it was an alternate reality, it just carried a 'slug line' saying the year was now 2028. Not sure, but , there used to be an alternate reality set in that year also but that was independent of the panel in 'Gambit #10'. :)