Page 149 of 668 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 10008
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Sharker's on break.

Attachment 91873
    I can wait. I graduated from the Chuck Norris School of Waiting.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

"Ahh! After ten thousand seconds, I'm free! Time to-"

*Sees new characters and shit*

"DAMMIT IT, GUYS!"

*Gets to updating shit*
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Actual thoughts on Hilda Agnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Another NPC.

NAME: Commander Hilda Agnar
    Is "Commander" really a part of her name? I mean that seriously. Does Edan have rank as part of a person's given name as part of its culture?

HERITAGE/RACE: Scandanavian
    You know, I find the heritage/race things to be really silly. It has been a thousand years. Oh, 50 generations. That means that a the races should have mixed into a complete monochrome by now. Any racial variance would logically be by class or district. There can't possibly be enough Edenists to sustain distinct groups of Scandinavian or Singaporean descent. Even the black/white/yellow groups seems a bit of a push.

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Trench knives/high level CQC training.

APPERANCE:

Hilda is about 6'2 and, despite being in her mid-fourties, looks only about 35, tops. She is still concidered good looking, despite the scar/blotch.
    All of that is fine. Seems like our Hilda.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Hilda is the current head of Eden's Paragons and Justice Department, and has been for fifteen years now. She is a stright arrow and non-nonsense woman, believing strongly in the law and following it. She is very well respected and is highly liked by the citizens of Eden. Hilda is very proactive against crime, and it is because of her that the crime rates have been the lowest they've been in thirty years.
    Hm...

No issue with character, but the time period gets to something else. Eden is old. These people have a culture that has continued unbroken for longer than any culture existing today, with a higher technology level as well. Only Ancient Egypt and the Roman Catholic Church can rival that.

This could be an absolutely fascinating way to handle this RPG. Everything has a history. Might be like SHR2 in a way, if handled right. Generations of older fighters have been great heroes. Centuries long period of revival and decay. This could feel epic in the truest sense of the word.

Even before taking the Commander position fifteen years back, Hilda was a Paragon for 12 years and has first hand knowledge of the streets, how criminals work, and how best to counter their activities.
    So she started on at 18.

Another thought. Eden is old, but it is small. Not small enough that everyone knows each other, but very small by the standards of a modern nation. That does mean that there is less competition for the Top 21 ranks and such. Also could mean that smaller groups can wield greater power. I think this is also a good choice for this RPG.

Hilda has a scar running down the right side of her face, extending to other parts of her body as well. It was recieved in the line of duty before she became Commander. A rouge Class B Fire Elemanti attacked a Paragon patrol and killed everyone save Gullivar Tantalus and Hilda Agnar, the two of which subdued and killed the Fire Elemanti. Medical treatments healed the skin, but could not change the color of the scarred flesh. As such, the 'scar' is more like a brownish-tan blotch.
    So, fire was his ally?

Hilda is level-headed and intelligent, passing the Arcadian Academy exams with one of the highest recorded scores to date. She comes off somewhat stern when first met, but is actually fairly friendly once you get to know her.
    I am curious, did she graduate as a Class A or did she become one through her years of being a Paragon?

PERSONAL SKILLS: Hilda is a talented cook, marksman, and sports enthusist.
    Okay, that is interesting. I would never have expected it of Hilda Vjorn, who this woman seems to be an incarnation of. I suspect this is intentional.
    POWER TYPE: Enhancer, Class A.
    -Stamina (50)
    -Durability (50)
    Hm...

Really, no wonder she can't catch Siren. She's good at her own thing, but she could have a lot of trouble defeating a speedster or an elementalist, and combine the two...

Heck, some of us could give her trouble. Anyone with decent speed could always stay out of her reach. No agility or skill stats anymore, so speed is an even harsher master here than in previous SHRs. Nobody could hurt her, but by herself she is probably not sent after criminal superhumans.

VOICE ACTOR: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
    [/QUOTE]

I do not know who she is.

Hm...

Okay, thoughts on who people would want to see again in this RPG from previous Cleric RPGs?

My own list:

1. Dragon Shamus from the alternate future.
    2. Stryder Baron.
    3. Simon Flint (Alternate Alice and Alternate James's son)
    4. Selenes Sarah Moonscythe, older now.
    5. Edan, of course.
    6. No good reason for it, but Lamon Xamon, the werewolf Dory fought in the IBT.
    7. Any Titan. I do love the idea of Alice being the bearer of important information to the SHR3 Class. Of course, she's my character, so I would.
    8. Xellos Raveneye. Never met him, want to. Natalie as well. Justin Slight, for some reason. Not sure why those three, but I want to meet them and they never showed up in SHR2.
    9. Merlin. No one was ever Merlin in SHR2. It disappointed me.
    10. Optimus Pinetree. Those who remember this agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Another NPC.

NAME: Commander Hilda Agnar

HERITAGE/RACE: Scandanavian

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Trench knives/high level CQC training.

APPERANCE:

Hilda is about 6'2 and, despite being in her mid-fourties, looks only about 35, tops. She is still concidered good looking, despite the scar/blotch.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Hilda is the current head of Eden's Paragons and Justice Department, and has been for fifteen years now. She is a stright arrow and non-nonsense woman, believing strongly in the law and following it. She is very well respected and is highly liked by the citizens of Eden. Hilda is very proactive against crime, and it is because of her that the crime rates have been the lowest they've been in thirty years.

Even before taking the Commander position fifteen years back, Hilda was a Paragon for 12 years and has first hand knowledge of the streets, how criminals work, and how best to counter their activities.

Hilda has a scar running down the right side of her face, extending to other parts of her body as well. It was recieved in the line of duty before she became Commander. A rouge Class B Fire Elemanti attacked a Paragon patrol and killed everyone save Gullivar Tantalus and Hilda Agnar, the two of which subdued and killed the Fire Elemanti. Medical treatments healed the skin, but could not change the color of the scarred flesh. As such, the 'scar' is more like a brownish-tan blotch.

Hilda is level-headed and intelligent, passing the Arcadian Academy exams with one of the highest recorded scores to date. She comes off somewhat stern when first met, but is actually fairly friendly once you get to know her.

PERSONAL SKILLS: Hilda is a talented cook, marksman, and sports enthusist.

POWER TYPE: Enhancer, Class A.
    -Stamina (50)
    -Durability (50)

VOICE ACTOR: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
    Nero Gatlain here.

Fuck the police.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

"Done. Now, where was I... Ahh, yes. Time to conquer Eden!"

*Sees dozens of teenagers with attitudes*

*Leaves*

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Nero Gatlain here.

Fuck the police.
    "Let me get this straight," Iriesia says with a smirk on her face as she approaches Nero. "Are you saying law enforcement are your type?"

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Did some overhauling out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    NAME: Rosemary Vargreaves

NICKNAME: Rose

HERITAGE/RACE: Caucasian with mostly British origins

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT: 5"3'/107 lbs.

APPEARANCE:

Soundtrack:
    [Personal Theme]: Foo Fighters' "Dear Rosemary"
    [Combat Theme]: Pendulum's "Watercolour"

CHARACTER HISTORY:
    In Eden's prestigious Sector One resides a family whose history dates back two and half millennia ago, the Vargreaves family. Despite their upper class status and lineage of nobility, not much is known about them. While they appear to be a normal family who established a company that studies and reverse engineers old technology, there is an entirely different story behind their manor doors.

While their power and influence reaches back as far as their history, it was nothing when the first Matron awoke. The Matron, a female within the family who exhibited vast supernatural power, quickly became the head of the household each generation and with some possessing abilities such as controlling humans like puppets or altering destiny itself, it was no surprise that the family profited greatly from it. Unfortunately, it became apparent that they could no afford the risk of having their greatest advantage known to outside sources, thus the family kept their Matrons hidden indoors, never to step outside as long as their power remained. While this practice often led to various negative results, it appeared that one woman's wrath and suffering was worth it all. Then, as mysteriously as it appeared, the powers of the Matron vanished. Plagued with uncertainty and dismay, the family chose to continue their tradition of keeping their daughters indoors until it becomes apparent that they possessed no power.

Years passed and humanity survived within Eden, and while brief moments of vague power came forth, there was no real sign of the Matron returning. It was this world that Rosemary was born and raised in. Having no contact with the outside world aside from her siblings, family, tutors, and staff, she sought escape in the worlds that her holo-books and movies provided, leading to her developing a vast and overactive imagination. It was much to the dismay of her parents when her older sister showed no signs of the supernatural and even more so when her own power --the power to bring forth beings from her imagination to life-- emerged. While such an ability might have proven worthy enough, her parents felt that her childish behavior was unbecoming of a Matron. Uncertain of what to do with such a heir and with Arcadia catching wind of her powers, the answer became clear. Rosemary was to be sent to the academy.

PERSONALITY: Cheerful and friendly, one might think she was just a normal girl if it weren't for her childishness and stubbornness in whatever strange beliefs she may concoct.

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL:
    Inspired by various martial arts movies and books, Rosemary developed her own fighting style and as one might imagine, it is a crude and unpolished style. Fortunately, this is compensated by her ability. This style is currently unnamed.

PERSONAL SKILLS: As one might imagine from someone with an imagination like hers, she is quite skilled in story telling. She also happens to be rather good with training animals.

VOICE ACTRESS: Laura Bailey

STAT ALLOCATION
    Water: 05
    Air: 05

ABILITIES:
    Unlike most, Rosemary's primary abilities are to bring beings from her imagination to reality. While all of her Visions can be brought forth, the power of their influence depends on how strong they are, thus when an ability is revealed, all Visions can perform it if they meet the required level.

Illusionary Strike - 1 Point [Currently Available To: Ruluzuelo, Zethyuulam]
    Vision's Breath - 5 Points [Currently Available To: Ruluzuelo, Zethyuulam]
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Did some overhauling out of boredom.
    "You guys hate me.

Don't you dare deny it!"

*Sulks and updates list again*

EDIT:

*Double checks post, and realizes no changes need to be made*

"Ok, the rest of you guys hate me, then."
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 04-15-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

The thing about this Hilda is that it doesn't matter what you do. Beat her with a chainsaw, throw her off a building, bury her in cement...she'll be back. She just keeps coming and coming until she finds a way to get you.

Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

I'm so bored I'm adding tropes...

Quote Originally Posted by GrampaGen View Post
    NAME: Jeffry Rathberg

HERITAGE/RACE: Ashkenazi Hebrew, severely lapsed in the Hasidic tradition

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Shuffle & Roll, Book It, Duck & Cover

APPEARANCE:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jeffry is usually dressed in a leather jacket over an untucked and oversized purple T-shirt worn atop torn jeans and sneakers. This rebellious image is punctuated by studded, fingerless leather gloves. With a head of long, haphazardly trimmed black hair framing a somewhat gloomy face behind wide, rose-coloured glasses, he is clearly dressed for individual comfort. His looming height, wobbly gait, slumped posture, and idle fidgeting betray a sort of awkwardness contained in such fierce-looking trappings, however.

Ht: 6'4"
    Wt: 170 lbs

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY:

Having grown up on the poorer edge of town in a family of four with no father immediately thrust Jeff into the school of hard knocks, and living this way imbued him with a few paramount life lessons.

The first rule is: Life is not fair

The second rule is: Cherish what you have for the time that you have it, because nothing lasts forever

The third rule is: take a shitty situation, analyze it, and do what you can to make it less horrible for everybody else.

Being used to a consummate lack of things, Jeff grew to be something of a sardonic optimist. Wearing a flaky sort of smile, he went through life with the dubious comfort that things couldn't really get any worse, and a flippant mentality expecting change at the drop of a hat. Despite this, he tries his best to keep himself and others out of trouble, often against the grain of better judgment. This has led to him developing preternatural skills of evasion, hiding, and otherwise running away from aggressors, since he'd rather not waste time trying to change their minds.

His formative years were plagued by mostly uncertainty and doubt, and he struggled to live his life for the sake of his mother and siblings. It was all he could do to get them going day by day in this life, or so he kept telling himself. And so things continued, the long days full of work, the nights filled with demands and longing, and the twilight hours spent staring at the ceiling wondering how he could possibly do anything cloistered like this.

One day after a gig singing for one of the multitudes of horrible bands with even worse names, he had a crisis of faith.

And so he ran away.

One foot after another, he escaped; from the noise, the obligations, the weight of responsibilities, until he was left with nothing else but himself and his thoughts...and realized he was utterly, inescapably alone without these things.

But Jeff was not allowed to rest for long; that Rathberg luck kicked on once more, and the Suits found him.

"You were booking it pretty swiftly there. For a rocker, anyway."

"Just...well, trying to clear my head, er, get in some fresh air, y'know? And it's still light out, and..."

"This is Collins. We've found an unregistered one clocking in just under Mach."

"...ehh, yo, can we do this again? What I meant to say was-"

A heaviness fell over his neck, blackness flooded his vision.

When he awoke, he found himself face-down in a white room, with white tiles, an entirely too bright light, and an unlocked door. Beside him lay a brochure for Arcadia Academy; when he lift it, a note of curiously eloquent calligraphy fell from it into his lap:

Welcome to your new home.

"...well, could be an adventure, or an expedition," he shrugged as he rattled the knob loudly, posture slumping.

"Arcadia. What's the worst that could happen? I mean, on my own, and all."

Theme Song: The Ramones: Poison Heart

Alternate: The Offspring: Way Down the Line

PERSONAL SKILLS:

- Photographic Memory: Jeff has been diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder. This manifests itself mostly in awkward approaches, reproaches, and constant requests of "okay, can we do that again?" This has also imbued him with the ability to take in every detail of a setting on a passing glance, but being of only average intelligence and with focus that's very moment-to-moment, his recollection is only perfect if he can particularly be bothered to care about something,

- Bard: Jeff possesses an unconventional yet undeniably heartrending voice. This used to land him gigs, but since he joined and dropped from many unsuccessful indie bands, it's not something he's grown to be proud of himself. He also has a keen sense of rhythm from his fledgling career as a musician.

MISC.:

-Jeffry is - rather transparently - based on the late Joey Ramone in appearance and mannerisms.
    -His fighting style is an unorthodox mash of survival instincts, tempered with the reluctant protective nature of a big brother. He has a history of getting into, breaking up, and running the hell away from street fights - usually in that order. While he does have keen fighting instincts, he loathes confrontations of any sort and can't be bothered to step up most of the time, so he's 'mastered' dodging and running off as his standard MO.
    - Tropes skeleton: Expy, Aloof Ally, Sugar and Ice Personality, Big Brother Instinct, Ineffectual Loner

POWER TYPE: Enhancer

Strength: 1
    Durability: 0
    Speed: 9
    Stamina:0

Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    The thing about this Hilda is that it doesn't matter what you do. Beat her with a chainsaw, throw her off a building, bury her in cement...she'll be back. She just keeps coming and coming until she finds a way to get you.
    I was hoping Liu would eventually fight her just so she could chuck Hilda into space for being a massive thundercunt. But, alas :D

Anyone who guesses what these does can go get themselves a cookie.

Elemanti:
    • Fire- 5
      1. Perfect Thermoception (Rank 0)
      2. Heat Bridge (Rank 5)
    • Water- 5
      1. Hydrokinesis (Rank 0)
      2. Water Compression (Rank 5)

Addenum: Not adding another post to the thread yet, so I'll post-emptively make a pre-emptive response.

*Sees new NPC post*

*Enters UNLIMITED EDIT WORKS*
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 04-16-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Updates

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

As everyone else is doing it, Jordan's comrades from his cult.

NAME: Jean "The Old Man" Schneider

HERITAGE/RACE: African

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Axe, marksman. (Yes, illegal).

APPEARANCE:
    http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Page...your-side.html

The actual history of Jean is unclear. He went through Arcadia at 16 and was a perfectly respectable member of his class. He graduated and spent several years experimenting with different jobs. Jean married and divorced twice, and eventually settled into a job in Reclamation. Then, at the age of 36, Jean disappeared.

Jean returned several months later, a completely changed man. He refused to speak of what happened while he was gone. He quit his job and left his house in Sector 11, traveling all the way to 13 and living outside the Scoop. He was obsessed with Pre-Eden history, claiming that everything people were taught was a lie. Jean gathered a small following, largely mentally ill, who believed him. Jean gathered a far larger number of people who found him entertaining. Jean was, if nothing else, a great story teller. He spoke of ancient wars and horrors of times past, claiming to have visions from something he called a "Dreamer." Jean was never able to provide the slightest proof for any of his claims, but he was still entertaining
    and his story that the Proof was being hidden was, honestly, rather believable.

Jordan came to Jean mostly just curious about what was going on, and Jean was a better way to waste his time than anything else he could find. Jordan became the first of four "students" that Jean gathered to himself.

As mentioned in Jordan's biography, somehow following a crazy man went wrong. After the events of the last night, Jean disappeared. The police have yet to find him.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Jean's voice is captivating. He is a magnificent story teller, as well as being quite capable of playing the guitar.

POWER TYPE: Enhancer
    -Strength: (25)
    -Speed: (10)

NAME: Owen "Demon Prince" Hasegawa

HERITAGE/RACE: Japanese

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Katana, extremely skilled.

APPEARANCE:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2433935-male-red-belt-with-katana.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	91883

Younger, but definitely with the facial hair.

In Eden, organized crime is small, as are the gangs. However, they still exist. Arthur Hasegawa was one of the most successful and intelligent of the gangsters of Eden, using his early criminal career to invest in a legitimate business, though he never entirely severed his connections with crime. As his legitimate business was melee weaponry, this was perhaps unavoidable. He earned the title of Demon King for his life. When Hilda Agnar took control of the Paragons 15 years ago, Arthur sent out orders to his old crew to retire. He had watched Hilda in battle, and he knew he could not stand against her. He never rejected selling weapons to other fools, though. Nevada always was foolish, in his eyes.

Arthur was old when he had his son, Owen. Arthur never had the time to look after the boy, but Owen never resented his father. He understood that business was important, and let his father do what he did. Five sisters and a mother should have been enough to keep Owen under control, but it never was. The boy was slippery and cheerful, capable of charming his way out of any situation. Owen searched Eden for something cool. Jean was the coolest thing he found.

The Demon Prince, as he called himself, loved the Old Man's stories. More importantly, he believed them. The Old Man paid attention to him in a way his father never did, claiming that Owen was the first of a new breed of heroes who would save Eden from "the serpent." Owen may be the only one who actually understood what Jean was talking about. If he didn't, he was great at pretending he did.

The Demon Prince spent several months in prison. A minor, the court decided he could not be tried as an adult for his actions. Jordan visited him in his cell, but none of the others did. Owen absolutely claims that this is all the fault of "traitors in the Garden" of course, but even the others have stopped carrying by now. The Demon Prince is no Hasegawa. Arthur has disowned him. Owen has been let out on probation, largely so he may attend Blackthorn.

PERSONAL SKILLS: Owen is a fabulous sculptor and metal worker. He made his own sword, a true master work, and could easily work professionally as either one. Even without his share of his father's inheritance, Owen Hasegawa will be able to care for himself, once he leaves prison and has been trained by the state.

POWER TYPE: Elemancer
    -Fire (5)
    -Stamina (5)

Name: Miriam Marcino

HERITAGE/RACE: English

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Disruptor. She is an Eden finalist in formal Disruptor marksmanship competitions, and The Maeven gave Miriam her Second Place award.

APPEARANCE:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1857782016/nm1720028

Yeah, she's the one Jordan raced to the hospital on a certain night, carrying a stomach wound from an attempted forced abortion.

That's all I am saying about that night, so let us skip it for now.

Miriam volunteered for this. If that makes the whole thing more or less tragic is up for debate. The Paragons knew that Jean was recruiting children, and social networking makes it very hard to make a person out of whole cloth in Eden. Miriam, as a favor to a family who joined the Paragons for generations, agreed to investigate the Old Man's organization. It kept her from Arcadia for a year, at least, and it seemed harmless enough. Everything was fully controlled. She liked the kids. Her family was incredibly strict, and having a blast of freedom for a change felt nice.

Miriam was found out. She does not know how. None of her friends knew. Only her mother and the Sector Captain for the Paragons knew her mission. Her back story checked out. But the Old Man found out, and he was angry.

So very angry...

Miriam is a serious girl, currently studying in Cavacar. She talks and writes to the others as often as she can.

PERSONAL SKILLS: The only girly thing that Miriam allows herself is fashion design. She is quite skilled at it, according to most of her peers. Miriam is also an amateur player of wargames, which she is much more open about.

-Earth (5)
    -Durability (5)

NAME: Valeria Van Clef

HERITAGE/RACE: Swedish

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Valeria wields a marvelous silvery sword, a gift from Arthur. She is not the single most skilled sword fighter in Eden by any means, but her technique is the single most beautiful. Many serious sword fighters laugh out loud at this, but a few take not of the skill of her art and realize it is merely different from their own.

APPEARANCE:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nzomanvc0.jpg/

Valeria was born to a poor family.As poor as they get inside Eden, at least. Deep in Sector 13, her father a worthless criminal. Her father was caught stealing from a store all the way in Sector 2. Unfortunately a man was accidentally stabbed and killed in the robbery. "Unfortunately" of course, being entirely the fault of the thug. The the Judiciary Triumvirate had no mercy for him.

OOC: His fate depends on what Eden does to criminals such as that.

Valeria's mother was horribly grief stricken. She took herself and her almost newborn daughter to the edge of a cliff and cast herself into the sea. Fortuitously for Valeria, Arthur Hasegawa was a friend of Valeria's father of old, and sought out to comfort the woman. When he reached the sea only Valeria was above the water. Arthur dove into the water at once and rescued the infant, who he raised as his own. Arthur did not blame himself for the act, but he felt a deep connection to this child. Valeria was raised as an honored daughter in the Hasegawa house, the best friend of Owen.

Of all of Jean's victims, it was perhaps Valeria who needed the tales the most. Her father's death always hung over her despite her loving adopted family. She listened enraptured to the tales of the Old Man. He taught her how to fight, how to live. She, more than any of them, truly believed that the Old Man was telling them the truth, even if she did not understand him.

Valeria fled the events of the last day, her father sending her to Summerisle that very night. She refuses to talk to any of her old friends, especially her brother. If they meet in battle, Valeria will show as little mercy as the rules allow.

Valeria is a pop culture junky for Eden's rather strange pop culture. She was obsessed with it before meeting the Old Man, and may well be once again once her emotions settle down. She makes constant and often bizarre references to both the Old Man's cosmology and Eden's popular culture, barely distinguishing between them. Valeria still speaks like an ancient mythical heroine at times.

PERSONAL SKILLS: As mentioned above, Valeria values the beauty of her swordplay more than the functionality of it, counting this as a skill. Valeria is also a great cook, having been inducted into her large family's kitchen at an early age. She does not like doing it, but she is very skilled at making a large amount of tasty food on short notice.

-Water (5) Ice Focused
    -Strength (5)

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    well she is hilda the terminator

I like the cameo/references though. I mean it's cool cause i've played some of his other games so others might not get them but still it's pretty great

*holds out hope for a Navila of some sort*
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    well she is hilda the terminator

I like the cameo/references though. I mean it's cool cause i've played some of his other games so others might not get them but still it's pretty great

*holds out hope for a Navila of some sort*
    An Ashur, an Ashur, my kingdom for an Ashur.