Page 115 of 668 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10008
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Jason is 90 power and Gregory has 100.

:P

That's nice.

Henry also had maxed Intelligence, telekinesis, and Tamiko, Sara, and Lara to back him if needs be as far as psychic pwoers go.

He also has a power strictly made to crush minds.

Called Mind Crush.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

..You know, Ramus might actually do fairly well against Codex, simply because I can't recall that many super speedsters in Codex.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Just so I'm clear.....

Codex PC's can powerup beyond the cap, and it wasn't something you missed, right? I.E: 110 Power Drake?

And SHR and the like can't do that, aye?
    No, the SHR cast can (and did) have power-boosts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

..You know, Ramus might actually do fairly well against Codex, simply because I can't recall that many super speedsters in Codex.

That's because no-one, at their base levels, are half as fast as Ramus.

And concidering Ramus can also phase through people/phase things out of people.................
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

One of Ramus' slower afterimages could probably do it easily.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain Null magic affects everything. Cleric would probably have to clarify on this bit.

As for his time stop ability, it pretty affected everything (or at least I never saw anything that contradicted it).

Yes, it does. Null-Magic (real, Null-Mage style magic) effects everything save Nexus Energy, due to Nexus Energy being the true, undiluted, essence of Nullification magic.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Meanwhile, Mack is worth maybe 5. If he sells his organs.
    I decided to decrease it a little. She's only other a trivial 12.5 billion credits now *thumbs up*

Señor Jykxopykle Daiyoukai Ramza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    No, the SHR cast can (and did) have power-boosts.
    I think Miburo meant on a stat-by-stat basis.

So, like... someone getting 120 str/spd/dur/whatever instead of capping at 100.

The only SHR character that I recall doing such a thing was Natalie, and she did that by combining all three power stats for certain (charged) attacks.
    Last edited by Daiyoukai Ramza; 04-12-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Won the internet twice (and destroyed it once). 1 2

That's nice.

Henry also had maxed Intelligence, telekinesis, and Tamiko, Sara, and Lara to back him if needs be as far as psychic pwoers go.

He also has a power strictly made to crush minds.

Called Mind Crush.
    Ahah! There is no max intelligence in this game, but there is maxxed perception which Gregory has, so they even out on that front.

And while Jason lacks that, he still has 90-108 psychic to back him up, and IIRC Lara and Sara had like.....Alot less psych than any of them.

Besides, if Henry needs SHR1 and SHR2 characters to back him up, is that truly winning? :P

"OH GOD, I'M LOSING. BOTH GENERATIONS OF HEROES, HELP ME!"
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, Claude had a really annoying tactic available to him that I never used because it would have been really annoying.

Without PIS, he would spam that manuever repeatedly.

Assuming that the top three Titans didn't frag Gregory first, Claude would be able to do it.

Hint: Claude has the ability to freely reshape his weapons. And he loves mono-molecular wires.
    Not sure you'd want to do that against a guy who can do this:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    Gregory Carmichael may instantly surround himself with the black shadow of Raven. In this form he may cause massive physical damage and intense fear in everything he touches. Both effects will result in temporary paralysis to that which is touched. In addition to this the Ganhada spirit magics may vastly reduce the perception of all beings the shadow form makes contact with.

If the black shadow touches anything that is related to, or that is part of a supernatural power then the effect of Ill Omen should be felt by the user of that power.

Some alternate states will protect against the effect of Ill Omen if it passes through their form or magics.

The Ill Omen magics themselves will avoid all supernatural defences. However, they may be effected by strong enough barriers/defences but will pass through most barriers/defences. This includes supernatural powers that increase any physical stats (including speed or agility). Physical damage and physical paralysis may only be negated by a high enough natural brawn stat. Paralytic fear may only be negated by a high enough natural perception stat. (Only natural stats may be used in all cases). Additionally the touch of the shadow will reduce perception no matter the circumstances (even if perception itself is maxed).
    The size of said shadow was proportional to his power, and at something like 30 power could fill a decent volume. At his current level of 100, he's probably at least filling a large room with this.

And that's if he doesn't just use this:

The Daylight Enchantments create an area that resists harmful acts. And in turn create a border around this area resistant to harmful acts and beings. Only Gregory Carmichael himself can determine what acts exist in those areas, or what peoples or acts cross those borders without restriction.
    ...and yes, he can do either before you can blitz him:

Gregory Carmichael can react to all supernatural beings as soon as he senses then and may react to all supernatural powers and abilities as soon as they are being formed and before they are used.
    ... and even if you did get past that, it's kind of hard to put him down:

Gregory Carmichael may also alter his body from flesh into an ice form. Injuries sustained can be healed by forming ice to replace damaged areas. He may also dematerialise his body as steam and reform as ice in a different location.

Finally, should Gregory Carmichael ever die he may reform his body as ice (which he may then change into flesh). Though it will take him time to recover his full strength.
    ... I suppose you could ten-count him, if your unboosted power was significantly higher than his. :grin:

Ahah! There is no max intelligence in this game, but there is maxxed perception which Gregory has, so they even out on that front.

And while Jason lacks that, he still has 90-108 psychic to back him up, and IIRC Lara and Sara had like.....Alot less psych than any of them.

Besides, if Henry needs SHR1 and SHR2 characters to back him up, is that truly winning? :P

"OH GOD, I'M LOSING. BOTH GENERATIONS OF HEROES, HELP ME!"
    Perhaps.

However, I still stand that Henry could take them both. Mainly because neither has undergone a psychic assualt (city busting levels) like what Henry can produce.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

My Ranking....

1. Codex--Generally comes across as more powerful than the other two casts, in terms of powers and such maybe because they're gods.
    2. SHR-It might be nostalgia googles, but they had a shit load of spells and abilities (More than Codex or the Titans) and although they don't have gods or angels, they were just fucking hardcore. Also, Ramus and Henry get mad props.
    3. SHR2-I'm iffy to say that a crew with Archangels and portal mages and Drake are weak, but the general consensus has always been they are weaker than the Dragons, and I'm pretty sure they're weaker than Codex, so yeah.

I think.

This is taken as a whole, not individually.

If we allow for prep, I think it goes in the other direction.

1. Titans
    2. Dragons
    3. Codex

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Yes, it does. Null-Magic (real, Null-Mage style magic) effects everything save Nexus Energy, due to Nexus Energy being the true, undiluted, essence of Nullification magic.
    Welp, in that case, yeah. Despite everything I quoted, he still can't hope to stand against a GM ruling.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Yep. I definitely know what I'm actually going to play now.

*Forsees the beautiful vision that is dozens of PCs screaming in unison*

In other news, I updated my list again for the new general NPC entries, as well as a bit of clarification.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Perhaps.

However, I still stand that Henry could take them both. Mainly because neither has undergone a psychic assualt (city busting levels) like what Henry can produce.
    Please. Gilander can walk right through that shit, and he sucks.

HE SUCKS SOOOOOOO MUCH.