Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I think her closest relationships are going to be with Aquaman and Superman. Romantic or otherwise who's to say, but I think a bond exists in both cases and Steve is threatened by it.

I say that because I thought there was some deliberate tension in the art and the writing in #7 when it came to Steve's communication with the league. He talks to everyone in turn except Aquaman and Superman, with cold glances being thrown, and to boot hinting at an uncomfortable silence by Barry swooping in to say something. Thus I get the feeling Steve doesn't like those two very much. And considering he's in love with Diana, jealousy would be the most likely reason.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-05-2012 at 07:45 PM.

I took that as Diana and Steve being the adults who want to talk while the kids make a lot of noise in the background. You can see how it all starts when Batman and Hal start fighting and then it escalates, much to Diana's and Steve's dismay who were hoping to have a nice conversation.

Also, Aquaman is currently married to Mera and he doesnt look like the fooling around type.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    I foressee...

the boys passing her along like a joint.

Actually I think there is a movie out there like that :)

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    we are 7 issues in to Justice League and aside from Batman, Flash and Green Lantern I really have no clue where other characters stand in relation to one another. Thoughts? Predictions
    Wouldn't she just look at them and think they were all well intentioned idiots?

That's what I keep thinking.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEyedWonder View Post
    It would make sense. They both have ancient magical backgrounds.
    They had a cool relationship in Morrisons JLA.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly_warrior_princess View Post
    I forsee all the characters in JL being essentially blank slates until the writers writing there main book finally get there act together & give the characters a status quo to work with.
    Pardon my personal pet peeve, but there =/= their.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I dont remember it like that. I thought he was supportive throughout and in #8 he even brings in Batwing.
    Same here.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    Aside from the fact that metal is cold and motor oil smelly, I question the integrity of Victor´s parts.
    oh thats cold man. Vic's dad rebuilt him. He's better, faster stronger................bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Wouldn't she just look at them and think they were all well intentioned idiots?

That's what I keep thinking.
    Well going by Justice League Dark #1, I'm hopeful she has a similar relationship to Superman and Batman as she had pre-Flashpoint. And so far she's the only member to refer to Cyborg as Victor.

Although we haven't seen it in Justice League yet from the cumulative showings so far she seems to be at least friendly with Superman and Cyborg. I'm still hoping for a kind of big sister den mother relationship with Cyborg kind of like what we saw in Justice League Doom. Or maybe she could be friends with him in the same vein Donna Troy was pre-Flashpoint

I'd assume she would get along with Aquaman but you never know.

Flash I have no clue they've had little to no interaction on panel.

Her relationship with Hal Jordan could be interesting. He keeps touching her lasso and saying things he probably should keep to himself. And the way he's been written I'd imagine its hard for her to take him seriously.

Looks like Steve Trevors got some competition.

Watch out Wondy GA's got you in his sights and he's put on the moves

BANNED

Looks like Steve Trevors got some competition.

Watch out Wondy GA's got you in his sights and he's put on the moves
    why dont they all share her?

Ek Vitki Runoz Writu CaptMagellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotSuper View Post
    Then again, why are we assuming Diana is monogamous? Maybe she likes casual sex with different people or she could just not be attracted to her teammates or any other number of explanations.
    I like this scenario. A lot!
    "The Way to see by Faith, is to shut the Eye of Reason" - Benjamin Franklin

"Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery." - R.G. Ingersoll

. . . or she could just not be attracted to her teammates . . .
    Well, considering how obnoxious Johns has been writing most of them so far, . . .

Wondy and Cyborg would be good in the sac
    Assuming she likes younger guys (although Diana is presumably closer to Cyborg's age now--but I think she's still got at least five years on him). If so, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly_warrior_princess View Post
    Really? I just assumed that Diana was completely assexual. you know since her having sex with an actual man would sully her in the eyes of the WW fandom.
    No, a lot of people in the Wonder Woman fandom constantly complain about her not getting laid more often (or at all). The idea that the vast majority of her fans want her to be untouchable by men has never been true, usually it's the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by CylonDorado View Post
    I agree with this sentiment. I'd be fine with her having sex, but I can understandably be unhappy with the idea of her being a total whore out of nowhere.
    Let's not engage in slut-shaming here. A woman who has lots of sex isn't a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I think her closest relationships are going to be with Aquaman and Superman. Romantic or otherwise who's to say, but I think a bond exists in both cases and Steve is threatened by it.

I say that because I thought there was some deliberate tension in the art and the writing in #7 when it came to Steve's communication with the league. He talks to everyone in turn except Aquaman and Superman, with cold glances being thrown, and to boot hinting at an uncomfortable silence by Barry swooping in to say something. Thus I get the feeling Steve doesn't like those two very much. And considering he's in love with Diana, jealousy would be the most likely reason.
    Steve probably sees Superman the same way Lois used to see Diana. It makes sense he'd feel insecure--he's only human (and I mean that in every way).

Assuming she likes younger guys (although Diana is presumably closer to Cyborg's age now--but I think she's still got at least five years on him). If so, then yes.
    lol that would be hilarious. I would actually prefer to see a big sister little brother type of relationship as I mentioned earlier. Thats the one thing this book is missing and it drives me crazy. No awesome character interactions, we don't even get the sense the JL are friends except for Hal and Barry. All we get is Green Lantern messing with Batman.

Steve probably sees Superman the same way Lois used to see Diana. It makes sense he'd feel insecure--he's only human (and I mean that in every way).
    yeah I think we know why Lois gets mad at Wonder Woman

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hN7X5gUkta...008_08_060.jpg