Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by charlesthehammer View Post
    I hope the ongoing is not a satellite title, I like one book and Avenging being a glorified Team-up.
    I think that its both a satellite and a team-up book. Although, I would love for the book to cover the team-up stories that Spider-Man has. Although, it would be cool to see Spidey team up with his enemies, like Norman Osborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that its both a satellite and a team-up book. Although, I would love for the book to cover the team-up stories that Spider-Man has. Although, it would be cool to see Spidey team up with his enemies, like Norman Osborn.
    Avenging Spiderman
    Spiderman and Cain Marko in restoring the Juggernuaght.
    To stop Colusus they must restore Cain.
    They have some history together.
    And so in Spidy character him saving Cain from Colusonaught.
    A cat and mouse hunt.

Its a must read !!!!

Chris Yost and Dan Slott.
    I'm so in!!!!!!!
    Thank goodness Wells is gone.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Don't you like good comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Don't you like good comics?
    Why do you think I said it?
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

So why don't Spider-Man and the soon-to-be Captain Marvel go out together more often?

Carol says he is too clingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Samut View Post
    Hmmmm... so Yost is taking over as writer for ASM? It shall be interesting to see how that unfolds (also, will we get more solo-spidey issues or team up issues, with Yost being in charge but Slott overseeing the Spider Man titles to create big events, crossover or not)
    Although the OP was a bit unclear, I took it that Yost is taking over Avenging SM, not Amazing SM. Seems that SLott will continue with ASM (yes!) and will more or less call the shots on AVSM as it becomes a bit more of an in-continuity satellite title.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

I love that Chris Samnee page with Aunt May. All of the art samples look fantastic. I'm especially looking forward to the team-up with the Captain Marvel, the new costume is really slick and should be something of a gold standard for super-heroine designs.

The art on Avenging Spider-Man is just fantastic!!! Really enjoying this title every month.
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...ews&GCat=68251
    Original Art Collection

Don't pay cover price for comics, I don't. Use DCBservice.com

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Chris Yost and Dan Slott.
    I'm so in!!!!!!!
    Yost is indeed awesome, but what's your issue with Wells? AvSM is one of the best books out there right now!
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Lee H View Post
    I love that Chris Samnee page with Aunt May. All of the art samples look fantastic. I'm especially looking forward to the team-up with the Captain Marvel, the new costume is really slick and should be something of a gold standard for super-heroine designs.
    Agreed on Samnee; really got into his stuff on the last few Cap & Bucky issues and was hoping to see him again. Look forward to his AVSM stuff but wish he had a regular gig on one of these titles! He deserves it...very striking, distinctive work.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

BANNED

Chris Samnee was recently announced as the title artist for Daredevil alongside Paolo Rivera. He's doing #12, 14-15, starting in May.

Quote Originally Posted by NickFury90 View Post
    Chris Samnee was recently announced as the title artist for Daredevil alongside Paolo Rivera. He's doing #12, 14-15, starting in May.
    Wow....awesome; one of my Top 3 titles right now. Sad to see Marcos Martin go, but Samnee is a great choice there. Thanks,, Nick!
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Although the OP was a bit unclear, I took it that Yost is taking over Avenging SM, not Amazing SM. Seems that SLott will continue with ASM (yes!) and will more or less call the shots on AVSM as it becomes a bit more of an in-continuity satellite title.
    We won't have stuff like Spidey unmasked in front of Captain America again.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We won't have stuff like Spidey unmasked in front of Captain America again.
    And I don't think that we'll see another Carol x Peter moment again either.

I was hoping that Avenging Spider-Man would stay out of The Amazing Spider-Man continuity instead of being a part of it. I love the type of team-up stories that might not be covered with Amazing Spider-Man. Recall that after OMD, all of the satellite Spider-Man title were cancelled, and ASM was expanded to be 2 times a month under one title. Perhaps Avenging Spider-Man will slowly become The Spectacular Spider-Man.