Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Stories you'd like to see sequels/ follow-ups to

I've been rereading Grant Morrison's Batman, and it struck me that he followed up on plot points from some earlier stories, namely "Son of the Demon" and "Robin Dies at Dawn." Recently, Avengers: Children's Crusade was essentially a sequel to "Avengers Disassembled," suggesting that a controversial story that existed mainly to set up a status quo could still have an impressive follow-up.

Hell, Dan Slott brought back the Queen in Spider-Island.

In that spirit, which Spider-Man stories would you like to see followed up on? This would presumably be by creative teams that weren't involved in the original.

As a note, suggesting that you'd like to see a follow-up to a particular story is not the equivalent of requesting that this be editorially mandated.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I'd like to see what happened to Carlton Drake after Spiderman: The Arachnis Project, as he swore to try to get revenge on Spiderman and Venom. Also, I want to see what happened to the underground community that Venom protected in San Francisco. Finally, we need more info about that Green Goblin clone that disintegrated early in the reboot.
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

I always want to know what happen to Jill Stacy. They drop her of the Earth and then nothing. I think she and Pete should had a conversation. Arthur too but no Paul, he was really stupid jerk.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_Legend View Post
    I always want to know what happen to Jill Stacy. They drop her of the Earth and then nothing. I think she and Pete should had a conversation. Arthur too but no Paul, he was really stupid jerk.
    Jill probably thought to herself, "wait a minute. I'm a Stacy. And bad things happen to Stacys who hang around near Spider-Man."
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Whatever happened to Fusion after Doc Ock beat him to a pulp?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Jill probably thought to herself, "wait a minute. I'm a Stacy. And bad things happen to Stacys who hang around near Spider-Man."
    Well, I prefer that than nothing like Marvel did.

One unexplored point was Norman Osborn's revelation that he had been hired by corporate interests to create supervillains during the Silver Age to distract all the superheroes. I think there's stuff worth exploring there.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    Whatever happened to Fusion after Doc Ock beat him to a pulp?
    I'd love to see Fusion back.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

Fusion turned up in, of all places, Thor: Heaven and Earth #2.

(Well, Paul Jenkins wrote it, so it figures...)
    Who are Spider-Man's Greatest Villains? Find out here!

I always thought that Spider-Man: The Final Adventure was an underrated story, probably because of when it was released. I'd like to see some of the characters introduced in that series make a return, particularly Tendril, a.k.a River Verys. He was an effective villain with a cool design and realistic links to both Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	607869-tendril1_large.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	90878
    http://joshoncomics.blogspot.com/

Latest Entry: Review: The Amazing Spider-Man

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/joshuatait

Pirelli's Miracle Elixir Probably_not_a_Nurgling's Avatar

While this didn't occur in a Spider-Man comic, it did involve a Spider-Man character; I'd like to know who Norman's mysterious benefactor during Civil War was, the one who promised him control over the pro-Reg side (which came true). My personal guess is that it was supposed to be Mephisto, as that seems to be the default identity for "mysterious" characters in Marvel (both the Dark Reign "secret weapon" and Scrier were originally intended to be Mephisto, or so I've been told).

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Fusion turned up in, of all places, Thor: Heaven and Earth #2.

(Well, Paul Jenkins wrote it, so it figures...)
    I will have to check that one out.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

Roadie Avenger RoadDoggBigPauly's Avatar

The Goblin Cult.
    MARVEL: SSM, SSMTU, NewWarriors, UncannyAvengers, Thunderbolts, WaTXM, XMen, XFactor, Deadpool, GOTG, UXM, DC: Batman, SuicideSquad, HarleyQuinn, IMAGE: Spawn, WalkingDead, DARKHORSE: StarWars

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDoggBigPauly View Post
    The Goblin Cult.
    I read somewhere that Slott wants to use Osborn in Spidey's book but couldn't because Bendis was using him in actual Avenger's book. maybe the plans in future could be about the Goblin Cult whick is an interesting idea, specially better than how was handle Scriers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I will have to check that one out.
    I had no idea that occurred either and checked it out a couple weeks ago. The issue is a bit much but I liked it. Ambiguous about Markley, though without giving too much away.
    "Trust me, Henry. I'm a doctor."

-DB

Lame as all hell but in the back of my mind I always wondered what became of the characters Ben was around when he worked at The Daily Grind. Buzz, Shirley (didn't she also have a son or grandson she was raising?), Dessiree and even Jessica Carradine. I can't recall if they ever explained what happened to them all. I felt like they gave a little more diversity to the Spidey cast. Even if it were just a small scene where Peter wandered in The Daily Grind for coffee and Shirley's picture was hanging on the wall in the background (as if to say, she passed away) and her young grandson, now older, serves Pete some coffee. It would make a nice little easter egg of sorts. Of course that would also mean the passage of time, something we know they don't particularly like. So yeah, you asked and there's my answer
    I'm a loner Dottie...a rebel