View Poll Results: How do you feel about Hawkeye x Spider-Woman relationship?

Voters
108. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes. They are made for each other

16 14.81%
  • No. He's using her to get Mockingbird back

82 75.93%
  • It might lead to marriage, like Reed and Susan Richards

12 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

What is she wearing? I don't often see women at the gym in just a sports bra and hot pants.

Also didn't similar dialogue already happen in other issues besides the two issues seen above?

Their entire relationship just seems to serve the purpose off adding dialogue and adding filler, their development has seemed rather shallow
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    How fat? Unless she/he is 2.5 times or more the size of the partner they only count twice.
    hmmm. maybe "thick" would be a better description.

http://i.newsarama.com/images/antwasp005_02.jpg
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

I would love to see the reaction on Jessica's face when she learns that Peter Parker is in a mutual relationship with Carol. Her reaction might be just like Bobbi's reaction to her relationship with Clint. I don't believe that she'll too happy about that.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-13-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post
    What is she wearing? I don't often see women at the gym in just a sports bra and hot pants.
    Well, you don't live in a superhero universe.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    that crown was supposed to be Eric O'Grady's! he slept with a fatty. :(
    Hey, there a great chance Hawkeye nailed Big Bertha (his departure from the GLA was rather sudden and suspicious, after all that "talk" about having a new team to mold and train). Can O'Grady top that?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I would love to see the reaction on Jessica's face when she learns that Peter Parker is in a mutual relationship with Carol. Her reaction might be just like Bobbi's reaction to her relationship with Clint. I don't believe that she'll too happy about that.
    What? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey W View Post
    And they had plotlines . . . Could Bobbi forgive Clint for being, literally, the worst husband in comics?
    Reed Richards is the worst husband in comics... followed by Scott Summers. I think that Pym and Green Arrow tie with Clint

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I don't really see why that would happen. Carol and Spidey are not together. They went on a couple of dates and nothing happened. That's it. At this point, I'd say "just friends" would be a pretty accurate label.

And, I also don't really see why Jess would care. She's never been that close to Peter Parker. There's nothing to be jealous/possessive about. If anything, I'd imagine she'd just be happy to know her friend found someone.

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I don't really see why that would happen. Carol and Spidey are not together. They went on a couple of dates and nothing happened. That's it. At this point, I'd say "just friends" would be a pretty accurate label.

And, I also don't really see why Jess would care. She's never been that close to Peter Parker. There's nothing to be jealous/possessive about. If anything, I'd imagine she'd just be happy to know her friend found someone.
    You just have to remember that Darthfury has something of a fixation on pairing Peter up with superheroines.

I for one don't really mind Clint and Jess together, I just hope that the next Avengers writer has them do more than just make out. Some relationship development would be nice.
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by carabas View Post
    Well, you don't live in a superhero universe.
    I am reading a superhero universe that likes to liken it self to the world outside my window
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    I just hope that the next Avengers writer has them do more than just make out. Some relationship development would be nice.
    Would breaking up count?

Peace

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Would breaking up count?

Peace
    If that's what the next writer chooses, then fine. I for one would like to see their relationship actually go somewhere before ending.
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

I will only be satisfied with a breakup if it's a giant mess that destroys everything around it. If they just kind of go "we don't have chemistry... let's be adults about it and just be friends" that doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Reed Richards is the worst husband in comics... followed by Scott Summers. I think that Pym and Green Arrow tie with Clint
    Much as I consider both of those terrible husbands, that thing with Phantom Rider tops just about everything in my book, especially Pym. If a casual acquaintance did what Clint did it would be grounds never to speak to them again... for your husband to say that was just... unbelievable. Mind you the Maddie stuff was pretty bad but they did retcon it a bit (to be her fault... )

I never said anything about a romantic relationship. Unlike Clint and Jess, Carol and Peter relationship took its time slowly while theirs went very fast. And this may appear as a rebound relationship since Bobbi and Clint broke up. The only reason why Jessica and Peter are not close is because it doesn't interests past writers. I will agree that Peter and Carol's relationship will go beyond the good friends level. But why can't we see this occur between Jessica and Peter? Also, the only reason why we've never seen much development between Carol and Peter(after their first date) was because Bendis was never interested with that relationship development. Only Brian Reed was.

My opinion is that Bobbi and Clint will eventually get back together again. Just like Betty Ross and Bruce Banner when she realized that dumping his was a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    You just have to remember that Darthfury has something of a fixation on pairing Peter up with superheroines.

I for one don't really mind Clint and Jess together, I just hope that the next Avengers writer has them do more than just make out. Some relationship development would be nice.
    To me, the making up between Clint and Jess seemed rushed. However, I only wished that there was more interaction between Jessica and Peter because it seems that Clint and Peter has more interactions than any of the other Avengers. While Clint will never admit it, Clint considers Peter like a brother in the same manner as Johnny Storm and Matt Murdock.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-13-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Yeah. It might have been awkward for Jessica Jones, who was interested in Peter once, and at least, had periods where she felt jealous of Carol anyway. But I think even Jess Jones would be more happy than awkward, at this point.