Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCups View Post
    There is something wrong about that.

I'm surprised to see so much mention of The Beatles on this list.
    I can understand their overplayed songs like, "Help", "Hard Day's Night", "Yesterday", "Eight Days a Week", let's just make this easy and say anything on The 1 album or anything of theirs that gets played on the radio (to be fair, I have heard their more rare songs on the radio too.), but all songs by The Beatles?

Default Songs you are sick and tired of hearing !

Anything by Adele.
    She's everywhere.

And Chris Brown.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

A few more I've thought of.

"Tiny Dancer" Love the song, but I've noticed it a bit too much on the radio lately, it's starting to annoy me.

"Dancing Queen" It's the most bland Abba song I can think of (ok, Super Trouper takes that prize, but DQ is second)

"Wild Thing"

"Foxy Lady" It shames me I need to list a Hendrix song.

That's it for now

BANNED

A few more I've thought of.

"Tiny Dancer" Love the song, but I've noticed it a bit too much on the radio lately, it's starting to annoy me.

"Dancing Queen" It's the most bland Abba song I can think of (ok, Super Trouper takes that prize, but DQ is second)

"Wild Thing"

"Foxy Lady" It shames me I need to list a Hendrix song.

That's it for now
    Dancing Queen and Super Trooper are their best songs ! i don't think i have heard any other ABBA song on the radio cept Dancing Queen.

I'm kind of shocked noone has mentioned Stairway to Heaven which is probably one of the most overplayed songs on the radio (but i still like it)

Quote Originally Posted by pariah-1972 View Post
    Dancing Queen and Super Trooper are their best songs ! i don't think i have heard any other ABBA song on the radio cept Dancing Queen.

I'm kind of shocked noone has mentioned Stairway to Heaven which is probably one of the most overplayed songs on the radio (but i still like it)
    As far as Abba goes, different strokes for different folks. I personally think "Take a Chqance on Me" and "Fernando" are their best, but that's me.

As for "Stairway" I could never get sick or tired of it. Also, I never hear it on the radio, and I usually only listen to Classic Rock or Eclectic stations.

BANNED

As far as Abba goes, different strokes for different folks. I personally think "Take a Chqance on Me" and "Fernando" are their best, but that's me.

As for "Stairway" I could never get sick or tired of it. Also, I never hear it on the radio, and I usually only listen to Classic Rock or Eclectic stations.
    You listen to Classic rock radio and they don't play Stairway ?

Fernando is like my least favorite song by Abba.

BANNED

Also Take a chance on me is f'ing brilliant song.

Quote Originally Posted by pariah-1972 View Post
    You listen to Classic rock radio and they don't play Stairway ?
    As crazy as it seems, yeah. Maybe they try to avoid cliches? I would guess maybe it's too long, but they play "Layla" uncut so it's not that. Maybe Oregonians generally don't like it, I just don't know.

BANNED

As crazy as it seems, yeah. Maybe they try to avoid cliches? I would guess maybe it's too long, but they play "Layla" uncut so it's not that. Maybe Oregonians generally don't like it, I just don't know.
    I've met people who don't like rock who like Stairway..

I probably hear "Kashmir" more often on the radio around here than "Stairway." In fact, I recently added "Stairway" to my IPod because i had gotten "un-sick" of it.

Adele and Katy Perry and Pink and Rihanna can go away now.

Most radio Beatles songs are overdone, but I can still go for "Eleanor Rigby" and "I am the Walrus"
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Coo coo cachoo

I especially cannot stomach Rihanna songs now that she seems to have forgiven the man who beat her and is singing duets with the fucker.

Permanent ban list.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Coo coo cachoo

I especially cannot stomach Rihanna songs now that she seems to have forgiven the man who beat her and is singing duets with the fucker.

Permanent ban list.
    I completely agree with that, isn't there a thing where he isn't supposed to be near her?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    I probably hear "Kashmir" more often on the radio around here than "Stairway." In fact, I recently added "Stairway" to my IPod because i had gotten "un-sick" of it.

Adele and Katy Perry and Pink and Rihanna can go away now.

Most radio Beatles songs are overdone, but I can still go for "Eleanor Rigby" and "I am the Walrus"
    It's really weird but i have rarely ever heard Beatles songs played here on the radio.

Of course i refused to listen to the oldies station until a couple of years ago.

Add to my list:

Much as I LOVE G'N'R, I am so f'n tired of Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine.