Default CBR TV interview

New interview about Hellboy and Joe Golem
    http://video.comicbookresources.com/...boy-joe-golem/
    Ars longa, vita brevis
    www.mscorley.blogspot.com

For a second I managed to misread this thread's title as "CBM TV interview"...
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Stabbed in the back Jr. Wormwood's Avatar

"He might be colored a little differently." :)

Man, I love Mike. When you've been following someone for (nearly) their entire career, and seen them climb to the top of their game, their success sort of becomes your own success in a way. Does that make any sense? I may be a gushing fanboy, but good God, without Mike working in comics, I'm not sure I'd still be interested that much in them.
    "Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to shake things up, but we're going to have to get some pants on this one."

I love this interview...it was fun!

That was great. Thanks for posting it, M. S.

That interview had a lot of energy and as Jonah mentioned it was easy to see Mike's enthusiasm for what he is doing with Hellboy in Hell.

I'm curious about the coloring differences. I wonder if Mike and Dave are working out a new color palette for the new on-going?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick r View Post
    That interview had a lot of energy and as Jonah mentioned it was easy to see Mike's enthusiasm for what he is doing with Hellboy in Hell.

I'm curious about the coloring differences. I wonder if Mike and Dave are working out a new color palette for the new on-going?
    Uh-huh.
    If the two Mignola pages from 'BPRD: the King of Fear' would be an indication to such, I'm thinking it might be a new process of working out the inks in grey-tones instead of having the inks come out as but full blacks? Greytones lending themselves to get colored in, but with leaving the greys visible?

Or either the coloring remark would be meant metaphorically?
    Like for saying how in 'Hellboy In Hell' Hellboy might no longer be looking just "bright red" foremostly, but possibly a little more darkly weird or *unlively shady*, since In Hell would be more like that, more rather than any of the previous stages of Hellboy 'among the living world' would've been?

Nice interview. Mr Jonah Weiland really came across as being interested, with asking good questions and even correcting himself funnily, such as on Baltimore. Plus I like how he keeps addressing the excitement or joy as seeming apparent.

So there's gonna be a Joe Golem special slipcase edition by Dark Horse? Cool.
    Last edited by Kees_L; 03-25-2012 at 06:12 AM. Reason: adding some.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.