Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many ways can you kill Wolverine

My friend and I have been in constant argument about how we can kill Wolverine.

We both decided to ask the CBR for thie opinion.

We have come to the conclusion that dropping Wolverine in the Mariana Trench would do the deal. Wolverine has a healing factor not an oxygen making mutation. His lungs will be able to heal themselves but not fill themselves with water meaning death , and the longer he stays down the less oxygen in the blood.

So shoot your opinions away fellow comic lovers

Pirelli's Miracle Elixir Probably_not_a_Nurgling's Avatar

Punisher killed him in an alternate universe by roasting all of his cells with electricity at once.

Decapitating him, then putting his head in an adamantium box has also been stated as a possibility.

I think it's possible for his healing factor to give out under constant strain, too, but that'd take a while.

Depends on the era. It used to be he could bleed to death if you shot him enough. The Reavers could have killed him had they not preferred to torture him in the outback. Turn off the healing factor, and he dies of blood poisoning. The idea that he could be reduced to a skeleton and regrow in a few panels is relatively new. Also, he should not be able to swim. So drop him anywhere in the ocean and he should just sink. The fact that Wolverine has become a silly caricature of himself is exactly why he fits on the Avengers.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

You could write him out to be an educator and someone who cares about young mutants, even if they are boys.

Quote Originally Posted by trajikflp View Post
    You could write him out to be an educator and someone who cares about young mutants, even if they are boys.

10 characters

Drop him in a star or a gas giant .....PLEASE
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Well right now, who knows, he doesn't need to breath nor eat now, but in Dakken there was this drug that can shut dow his healing factor so he can be killed.

Drown him, then throw him into a star.
    "Sorrow. How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi Orunitia

Quote Originally Posted by trajikflp View Post
    Yup.

Jubilee has set a crippled Wolverine on fire to kill him in an alternate future story. It took several hours to get it done, but it worked.

Drop into a pool of molten metal.

The high temperature would carbonise all his fleshy bits very quickly. Then the metal cools and solidifies tightly around the adamantium skeleton. That way, even if the idiot canon is being applied which says he can regenerate from just a metal skeleton, there's no room for new organs to form. His remains are trapped in a block of metal forever. All doable without any future tech plot devices too.

Bonus points if he gives the thumbs up ala terminator 2 when he gets dumped in.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

There was a whole one shot where Logan was telling Trance all the ways he's figured out he can be killed. Wolverine: Killing Made Simple.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Wolverine weapon x had drowning being the sure fire way to kill him.
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by Herring View Post

The high temperature would carbonise all his fleshy bits very quickly. Then the metal cools and solidifies tightly around the adamantium skeleton. That way, even if the idiot canon is being applied which says he can regenerate from just a metal skeleton, there's no room for new organs to form. His remains are trapped in a block of metal forever. All doable without any future tech plot devices too.

This would be great.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herring View Post

Molten metal is how they killed off Wild Child, come to think of it.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Misty knight's fist.

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen